Islam vs Western values

let's have a very honest discussion about Islam. They oppose degeneracy, weakness and modern cancer. Now, I am very much against Islam and shitskins, but I would like to hear why Sup Forums vision of removing degeneracy and islam's view of removing degeneracy differ? State your opinions ITT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPBe4J0_iaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aaJFPUJWAQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B_ToLv3rt1M
youtube.com/watch?v=UJSBvwCM6mk
youtube.com/watch?v=GIZwa8Mowuk
youtube.com/watch?v=KbbkgcNCNqM
youtube.com/watch?v=_6CDeSd1B_g
youtube.com/watch?v=U_QHJrI7DjU
youtube.com/watch?v=znLj476oq2E
pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/01/03/pastor-arrested-in-lahore-for-allegdly-disrespecting-holy-quran/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumpity bump

Beautiful slavicshit sage.

>hey goyim, you need Islamic immigration to cleanse you of degeneracy

Because white countries going non-white is the basis of degeneracy. The idea of degeneracy is utterly meaningless in a homogeneous 100% white society because if everyone still hated shitskins then the society would progress forever. Japan is full of degeneracy, but in 100 years it will still be Japanese because they hate outsiders.

Backwards, primitive religion. That states everything needed to be said about Islam.

The only important discussion that matters about Islam
Is how we are to go about banning it.

We were getting over the effects of Christianity only to have the most barbaric ideology sown within our societies by politicians who despise their own ethnicity.
Start by petitioning your local traitor against the building of more religious buildings.
Have you noticed near every mosque is an Islamic eating centre, it's like a food bank but is paid for by taxpayers using halal only suppliers.
All free to people who can sit with that crowd.

Stop bennies to mussies and ban Islam
Fixed

Incompatible.
>read sira hadith qur'an and sunnah

don't think we are blind, as neo nazi's allied with islam in the past.. you try to do the same.. as if we wan't to destroy europe one more time.. take your pack of garbage and take the jews with you and go back to the middle east. we don't want either.

wtf are you talking about? they are the most savage and even a naked shoulder turned them on (I heard in Cologne they ask women all the time to have sex)

>They oppose degeneracy, weakness and modern cancer

They are fucking lazy and improductive, try to ask a muslim how they plan to survive without whites when they conquer Europe and laugh. Only thing they know to do is to pray, and almost all of them think that the money is infinite.

With these lazy savages you will only have poverty and hunger, and don´t get me started with their women, so lazy that they are more obese than gipsie women now.

look at the islamic societies, i.e. saudi , uae etc.
do you see that they are the most degenerate shitstains on earth. Rich as fuck but they do nuffin worthwhile

I'll help you spaniard, by the words of qaradawi about the arabs vid related youtube.com/watch?v=LPBe4J0_iaQ

You aswell germany listen to this youtube.com/watch?v=LPBe4J0_iaQ
800.000 you have allowed enter turn to several million or many million over the years, let yourself know what you are entering into your nation aside from the few productive ones. let qaradawi graduate of al azhar university cairo egypt tell you of these people you so gracefully allow into your lands and what to expect.. as they segregate themselves in ghettos and call you infidel..

LET HIM EXPLAIN TO YOU WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY DO.. and why they even came to the situation that their nation are in such disaster that they migrate.. And then let them "impress" you later with their greatness as they will most certainly try to express.. but be not an unseer.

>They oppose modern cancer
Stone age cancer isn't much better m8.

Islam isn't a religion when you think about it. Its a HUGE fucking tribe.

In western society we answer to the state for the most part. The reason why Islam is so dangerous is that Tribes don't answer to the state, they answer to themselves as a identity. Hence why terrorism is so wide spread and acceptable from within Islam. Terrorism doesn't compute with our western sensibilities but it makes perfect sense within a tribal setting.

Islam won't ever integrate into society. Period.

It's bigger than a tribe it's the ummah.. you should have mentioned this, it means all muslims against non muslims a transnational entity that represents all muslim everywhere with no allegiance of nations and their etiquettes..

Qaradawi on christmas.. youtube.com/watch?v=aaJFPUJWAQQ

If you want to see islamic tolerance watch that video.

I literally had no idea they had their own word and terminology. Fuck thats scary...

You have not even begun to afraid, i have read enough of their texts to know that peace is only ceasefire.. qu'ran sunnah sira these must be obligatory, not to indoctrinate but to know this monumental thinking that we are facing as individuals to them ofcourse not in school but it is almost as if that would be what it takes, they are together as ummah against all the infidel.

If i could only transfer into you what i have learned about this matter, you would go to politician on phonecall!

Muslims can't even get their shit straight and stop massacring each other by the on the whim of Jews.
>Strongest Muslim fighting force aka ISIS is utterly obedient to Israel

But better it is you read for yourself the qu'ran and sunnah and the sira.. when you do it becomes clear to you.

it's funny that you russia believes in that, how do they not obey islamic law? they are sunni salafist everything they do they justify by the qu'ran and the sunnah and we have idiots like you who even are in russia who say "this is not islam" do you even know the difference? These people are what islam was during the caliphates which is why they want it back!

But they do not have empire now to declare war against nations.. but all the rest.. individual jihad jihad by brigands, jihad by caliph the 3 forms, even individual jihad has muhammad giving an example of it. the "lone warrior" that is supposedly being a non islamic thing, it's not.. it is what they do without caliphate control. they revert to the two lower forms. Jihad by singular effort for allah and jihad by brigands (smaller bands less calipha) like isis and al nusra, like anshar al sharia like all the others.

If it is jew controlling it, they should not obey then islamic law.. correct? Two ills should know eachother, yet at war islam empire the jews a small version .. both saturn..

saturns synagogue and saturns empire

youtube.com/watch?v=B_ToLv3rt1M

Be afraid.

>it's another "islam master race" shill thread

Who says it's not Islam? I'm not saying that. What I was saying was
>Muslims can't even get their shit straight and stop massacring each other by the on the whim of Jews.
>Strongest Muslim fighting force aka ISIS is utterly obedient to Israel
IS members are surely true believers and such, and everything there is done in accordance with Sharia. That doesn't mean that their uppermost leadership isn't subordinate to let's say CIA/Mossad.

What is their obsession with rome?

You don't stone, burn, drop off buildings or chop the heads off people whose lifestyle you disagree with. They are fucked in the head.

I investigate insurance fraud for a living and Muslims are drastically over-represented in my caseload. They drive their cars into each other on purpose, slam their brakes on in front of British people to get hit up the back and put in claims for extra passengers who weren't in the car. Money raised in this way either funds their lifestyles or goes into ISIS / drug smuggling.

dabiq = damascus syria saturn = satan coming out from his pit, which is saturn, which in coptic star of remphan.. the fall of the jews. remphan is saturn.. It is bottomless pit a 4d prison, a bottomless pit a hypercube an infinity cube wherever you go there you are, that's saturn..
youtube.com/watch?v=UJSBvwCM6mk

He will challenge the ones that come from the clouds/sky (which is the cloud army that redeems mankind in christianity)

To the extreme let's take a vision of what that cloud army might be let's look at this youtube.com/watch?v=GIZwa8Mowuk

The fallen cherub who stands against them.

And because he stood against them he fell and became known as the fallen star, the brightness of the crescent (which is what lucifer means) read from right to left.. how you have fallen from heaven oh helal bin sahar/saharon.

It's part of a hadith/prophecy that is supposed to come true.

He is symbolized by the bethyl/bethel stone that sits at the corner of the kaaba (his prison a 4d construct)) And is dubbed by occultists as the lighbringer. Who gave mankind ancient knowledge and was destroyed for doing so.

In islam the god is the evil and the evil are the good guys. They want to destroy gods creation because to them this is the evil thing and the profane. This is the paradoxical doctrine that muslims themselves do not even recognize.

they hate life and want to escape it and in doing so eradicate one of these "kuffar" infidels who are against the lightbringer (allah).

So they slaughter them and hurt them because they are the enemy of allah. To a kuffar/infidel/non muslim.. islam is hell on wheels for you.

In christianity you are martyr to save lives, in islam you are martyr by destroying it.

tl;dr islam is scary..

Are you an ex Muslim?

Because we science and they don't

It look like a muslim version of alt-right

Lions and bears both eat meat but put them in the same room and they'll try to kill each other.

They are controlled their minds closed by the fallen cherub against god.

"In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

But by the worship of the cube he has made himself one with their purpose.

this guided islam for 1400 years against europe and against everyone who would not submit, you had hindus practicing satih (ritual suicide) to not end up in the harems because allah declared that they would have their spoils.. US even had a brush with this doctrine.. asking "why do you declare war on us" "it is the will of allah and our prophet that we should attack you".. barbary pirate wars..

Now for the first time without an empire after 1922.. the fall of the ottomans.. the muslims are disenfranchized.. but their goal has not changed.. But they do not have an empire to carry out this agenda. But there are substitutes.. when no war can be directly faught against the infidel, practice mass migration and have up to 4 wives to change their demographics and institute sharial law.

Islam is a conquering religion it is not of peace. It means SUBMISSION it doesn't mean "hey guiz let's get along"..

>it looks like a muslim version of alt right
Hitler allied with muslims against the jews, and had grand mufti of jerusalem as honorary guest right up till end of war and hanshar division (scimitar division) many many muslims voluntereed to fight for hitler.. neo nazi's and muslims allied against the jew.. a little known fact. neo nazi's and antifa and muslims have to be resisted if you are a kuffar, because they will sell you down the river.

Protestantism is the best religion because they have a good amount of work ethic and modesty.
Catholics are lazy and spend their time drinking wine because if they tell a priest about their sins they get absolved.
Muslims are boring and they think it's better to jack other peoples shit than actually produce anything.
Protestants can work and be productive and then go and drink beer.
Removing degeneracy completely would make this world really boring.

whilst the nazi's claim to be europe and europe identity they are too similar to the muslims eventhough muslims tried to take over germany.. the unholy alliance regardless what you might see about the jew..

Now the jew is more subtle but it is the same as islam.. this is the hardest thing to realize.. the "star" of david is the hypercube.. inside the hexagon you have the 3d cube.. jews also wear the teffilin 3 black cubes one on forehead one on both arms same as muslim battledress in the name of allah in green band on forehead on wrist.. They are similar.. jews are esau who went and followed saturn instead of god and sold his birthright to jacob who became the christians (israel).

thus one is a synagogue another is an empire. And the christians they both dislike.

these are not the israelites who follow christ, because they don't! so it's obvious.. and islam is the empire version.. said in mosques.. god does not beget god is not begotten god has no son.. denial of many things like that.

So you have the beast and the synagogue.. what's left.. the christians stuck in the middle.

It's quite interesting if you take christianity don't kill don't even think of killing your brother.. isolated.. you wonder.. whats the fuzz.. but overlayed with the doctrine of islam.. which came far later.. well..

To not even avenge yourself whilst they kill you and then it's the inverse that these guys here youtube.com/watch?v=KbbkgcNCNqM are the good guys and the cherub standing against them, might not be so good afterall..

You know what I've always been afraid?

What if I read the Quran and I end up agreeing with it?

At face value, we know islam is a shit religion that creates the mudslime plague. However, what if I read that shit and I end up believing in it.
That's what scares me.

Sorry this one youtube.com/watch?v=GIZwa8Mowuk

To judge all earth destroy the beast empire, purify earth and lead man towards a new beginning.

There are good and bad things.
One of these bad things is that they are all savages who like to rape , especially kids.

In the qu'ran the most fearful name for allah in the last day will be someone who calls himself malik al amlak (king of kings) in arabic.

Sovereign leader of the 10.000 ones that come from the sky.

To the christians that they slaughter right now that is the king of kings and his army of the holy ones that which no man or no thing can destroy. That will destroy the beast empire and ressurect the dead and renew the earth that is the christian doctrine.

One seeks to end life, one seeks to restore it.. But when they end life, it might be very persuasive that this is all there is.. Those who will seek life shall lose it, and those who will reject life shall have it.. (ressurected). Which ofcourse leaves man inbetween in a delicate position, which one is true and who is good and who is bad? It's a puzzle but i'm sure you'll figure it out soon!

This is the most retarded bullshit I've ever heard, but yet again look at that flag.

When you are wondering about how they are being slaughtered.. behold i send you out as sheep admist the wolves.. so be wise as the serpent (understand their motivation) but harmless as the doves (not too good at that part)

Do not avenge yourselves for vengeance is mine says the lord (that i can understand).

It won't be that long now either way 10 kingdoms in middle east 7 kings and 8 princely men in the west to stand against it.. and the singular emperor of the 10 kingdoms in the middle east the mahdi of islam.

and the 10.000 holy ones with jesus son of man son of god, future king of earth arriving with them. To destroy the beast empire and all of them surrounding earth and no man in that day can look up and not see that they have arrived. Seeders of man to caretake, they come to recompense of sin, a very dark day and something to never wish for. (hellfire stuff, physical destruction.. into the pit)

And gather the nations after the beast empire is destroyed in the valley of jehosephat the valley of the decision and he will gather them one by one into two camps, those on the left the goats (defiance the muslims) and the leftists.. and those on the right.. and those on the right will enter into the kingdom and those on the left will go into destruction. One by one nations are judged.

No more debate than you have with an ant debating weither it should crawl up on your finger.

we're the ant.

youtube.com/watch?v=_6CDeSd1B_g

-.-...........................................................
why the fuck is youtube promoting islamism...

>Islam opposes degeneracy
Islam is degenerate
Wat do

Capable of ressurecting and destroying belongs to them. Everyone they kill they ressurect. one destroy one brings life.. And settles this dispute. All these christians being destroyed in the middle east, some of them will be part of the 10.000 who bring hellfire upon these wicked apes.. who cut their heads off they will have their reward. On a galactic scale man has been held back long enough it needs to be redeemed.. and restored.. so that it may take its part in the order of things.. and the death cults and depraved things come to an end. little more than an annoyance the islam beast and synagogue of satan.. they're an obstacle ready to be mowed over.

When the time comes meanwhile we wait and they enact their depravities for their misunderstandings. Saying callously to the christians they slaughter "where is your god as they cut them limb from limb" you will see god SOON ENOUGH.

and he will not be so merciful to you as you were to them. proverbs warn them.. fear of god is the beginning of wisdom and the knowledge of the holy is the understanding..

>islam vs west , who wins
>israel
Yep watched that movie.

Think about the christians alone and scared, with some bastard muslim antagonizing them mocking them cutting them to pieces.. and then expecting mercy.. they will find that these beings can destroy them in similar way but ressurect them a thousand times, and only when their grief is but a wimper, only then will they have the permission to die.

You can be moral and non-degenerate without religion, it also works vice versa.

It is down to the persons upbringing.

"Western values" being shit doesn't mean islam is not shit.

Are you mentally handicapped and believe in fairy tales? If you are then the Quran might appeal to you.
If not it wont. Its an awfully written book that contradicts itself again and again, and its incredibly boring when it sometimes goes on and on with repition about how God is great and how unbelievers will burn.

Oh look... it´s that faggot again!

A moral relativist what a nice idea.. .. there seems to be no limits to how man soils themselves, how many ways they deprave themselves, but there's one thing that's just too obscene.. saying "please i'm sorry you who made me.. now THAT is TRULY OBSCENE")

youtube.com/watch?v=U_QHJrI7DjU

Do you really think he likes being culturally enriched?

>79 replies
>44 posts by this ID
Wait a minute...

anjem choudary what a disgusting face.. constantly walking around talking about sharia law on the UK dole.. isn't that amazing though.. some of them even considered it the jizyah to be on the dole. Is he sick and is that why he doesn't work?

Perhaps if we indulge the topic for an instance anjem choudary is the unapologetic example of why not an unapologetic oppinionate on sharia law and local sharia courts.. and his only excuse is "well don't you allow different oppions here in the uk" what if we don't, i would enjoy watching this asshole starve because he had to actually work for a living in the backwater hellholes he crawled out from. And watching him forced to do any kind of labour..

I look forward to when we kick all these useless bastards out of europe, 2 weeks of him having to work some menial job and he's already broken, he's such a twig.

youtube.com/watch?v=znLj476oq2E
This little faggot walking around living on UK welfare doing shit all..

That's true. Degeneracy comes and goes, race disappears forever.

he thinks UK is so weak, he doesn't know what place he is living in, they really think they have just taken all northern europe over because we are still quiet.. such pathetic taqiyya too "western nation bomb all kind of people" 1400 years of caliphate aggression.. This must then by your own definition have implications? should we tally the score because then you would not like what you deserve choudrey..

Traditional values must arise naturally in a population and cannot be forced by a government.

Aside from jews only muslims lie similarly as much about things.. it's actually almost like a sport with them.. But the difference from the jews is people don't expect it from muslims because they don't know their texts.. There is little iota of a difference between the jews and the muslims, you ally with anyone of them you will lose. The only reason is they real the neo nazi's in with hatred of jews other than that they lie just as much if not more.

All you prove is that women were put in their place 1400 years ago. Guess what they were pretty much everywhere 1400 years ago.

Islam also says paedophilia is fine but carry on pretending it's nothing but evil pill.

>do not take christians and jews for friends
>changes topic

>america bombed us that's why we attack them.

FUCK OFF YOU MUSLIM CUNT.

INDIANS NEVER DID ANYTHING, YOU CAME AND ATTACKED US.
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can think of a couple things right off the top of my head:

They treat their women like shit.

They molest children, boys and girls.

They're violent

>somebody ws able to shoot Jo Cox
>but not this faggot
Get it together britcucks. I hate seeing this guy's face.

i know right.. he's a piece of work.. and people ignorant of the facts of these things they just lie and lie and lie about history and the facts of situations and then they catch a bit unawares a few dumbass leftists who believe them for their word.. same strategy.. repetition..

Did you notice how he said yazidis weren't persecuted aswell. That it was pack of lies.. it's an old interview just in retrospect how people like him lie and lie and lie and act very authoritative and that is the ONLY thing they have.. lie lie lie and repetition.. speaking over others.. that's it. you can't have a converstation with idiots like that unless you gag them till they wait their turn, and ofcourse in islam, if you insult islam or critique islam or similar things, you might risk to not have that conversation. i find it humerous.. they have it setup so they can spew nonsense and if you have objection you might be in danger of some harm coming to you :D

Here's example from pakistan.. how they do this stupid shit, so a christian minister wanted to build church.. that the local community was against.. MYSTERIOUSLY.. a quran with his name on it in front of his house.. now they try to pursue blasphemy charges for leaving a qu'ran outside his doorstep this is classic muslim subversive tactic.. They plant evidence then call blasphemy when they can't directly attack what they don't like without getting clearly in trouble.. pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/01/03/pastor-arrested-in-lahore-for-allegdly-disrespecting-holy-quran/

The muslims have commited so many atrocities all over the world, and specially in India.

The came ransacked the temples, stole the gold, killed thousands of of people, destroyed temples to create their mosques and they still have the gall of saying that they lived peacefully.

The reason they get so mad on india because it is one country which even after 700 years of conquest and ruling they couldln't convert into Islam. It's their incomplete chapter.

And I pray that Europeans understand how sly and liars they are because if Europeans don't these maggots will get inside your system, breed like rabbits and then will claim that the only reason your country is prosperous is because of the few muslims.

do NOT get blinded by the 'peaceful muslims." they will always do that.

1) 1-5% be peaceful.
2) demand a mosque.
3) install loudspeakers which will spread the voice for 1 km.
4) real estate near the mosque becomes cheap and all muslims start buying homes near the mosque
5) start training kids in madresas.
6) breed like rabits.
7) 5-8% start demanding sharia.
8) 8-12% agressive means of demanding sharia. like terrorism.
9)15-20% you have no chance of peace and they will demand either everyone convert to Islam or a seperate state/country.
10) 25% and it's over. GG no re. They will now start killing people with no remorse.

This will repeat in micro and macro level.
from a suburb, to a town, to a city, to state, country, continent, and the world.

The only way to stop them is to exterminate every single one of those explosive faggots.

I know hindu india.. some of the story what they did.. and now after 1400 years of bloodshed that they act like fluffy little teddybears is quite hilarious.

Temples AND libraries by practice of Jahiliyya destroyed.. against everyone they attack they do this and replace it with islamic libraries.

I remember story about how when they invaded hindu women practiced ritual suicide to avoid being in harems because of how horrible it was how they were raped and humiliated. They did similar to europeans for many hundreds of years.

t. famous civic nationalist Jamal Hussein Rodriguez