Hitler Mustache Experiment

/pol I just shaved my beard, but I left a Hitler mustache just for fun. Just to see what it would look like. I'm considering going out in public just to see if I get any reactions. I live in a completely white neighborhood so I think I'll be ok.

Maybe I should wear my MAGA hat too? What does /pol think I should do?

Pic related, that's the exact mustache I'm currently sporting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do this too

hmm, I don't really want to wear (or take the time to make) a giant shoulder-strapped sign. If I had that written on a tshirt, that might be more doable.

just pretend nothing weird is happening like micheal jordan

Make one of those "walking down NYC" videos.

Michael Jordan did it. I don't think you're allowed call a black man racist in the US though.

that's impossible to call a hitler mustache

I think this user is right. It would have to be as wide as his nose, which in a niggers case creates a regular mustache spanning the entire upper lip.

Always wanted to do that
Good luck squire

why don't you do a 10 hours walking like video?
>youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

when I get into the Marine Corps, I'm definitely rocking the H-stache

You're gettin get the soap party of a lifetime kid.

post a picture

I'll at least get some pictures, I don't know how much video I'll get but probably something.

I actually expect it to be something positive, like an old guy telling me he likes my hat and mustache, but who knows.

I have to go to Home Depotâ„¢ in like 6 hours, and I'll probably stop by the 7-11 and liquor store :)

Yes, this, we support you.

I do this every time I shave. I keep it for like an afternoon. People tell me I look like Hitler already so IDGAF.

i doubt anyone would notice, fuck most people just stare at their feet nobody ever makes eye contact

If anyone does notice they'd probably just think you have a patchy stache

do it, but be ready to take a video of anyone who confronts you. it's gonna be hilarious to see some bluepilled beta sperg out

pics or didn't happen

start a youtube channel like connor murphy and get millions of views with hitler

lemme see that upper lip!