Why doesn't the left push for the repeal of laws against Incest?

I don't understand it. If the rationale for fag marriage is that it's between "consenting adults", then why aren't these LGBT activists also pushing for states to abolish laws that prohibit incest?

Could it be that while heterosexual incest has proven non-harmful (as long as it is not repeated over successive generations, but rather only occurs every few) to the traditional family structure, fag marriage is. Therefore, leftists are only trying to undermine the foundation of the family unit rather than advance rights.

Am I crazy for thinking this?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11119062/Incest-a-fundamental-right-German-committee-says.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nah she has big hooters

She would be so much more attractive without disgusting cow tits

LOW TEST

fuck off Tyrone

You kidding, Amy? That's about all she has going for her.

Agreed.
Her face is cute. Girl-next-door-ish. The tits are just way too big.

if you know you're gay, why even post?

>2010
>haha you stupid fucking sister fucking redneck!
>2020
>haha you stupid fucking rednecks won't fuck your sisters!
Screencap this.

>tfw no sister

I don't even know what it's like to have this stupid degenerate fetish.

Do you not have any female cousins?

dlete this

>Tits pushed up to her neck so they appear bigger, classic play
>Cowtits
It is like you havent seen a rl woman in a while

It's because leftists hate their families.

Right, I forgot every polish woman looks like this

I don't think anyone cares. Is it really a problem for incestuous couples like it was for gays? I mean yea, they can't get married, but contrary to what fag propagandists would have you think, that isn't the end of the world.

So relatives just fuck in the privacy of their own homes and if they do it right no one knows. Maybe dad finds out and kicks them out, maybe calls the police. But what is really gonna happen? Do they even prosecute that kind of thing with severe penalties? It's a victimless crime as long as you don't have retard babies. Shit, dad might even join in. I heard from an anthropology class a few years back that something like %16 of people have had some kind of overtly sexual interactions with mom or dad.

And since incest isn't against nature as much as something like homosexuality is, couples can still get pregnant. Can't legally marry your dad and have his kid? Cuck some beta. Problem solved.

It really isn't an issue that needs solving. Who cares?

>tits
>too big

Because every minor advancement in civil rights provokes a violent and completely excessive retaliation from the far right. Trying to push for a few steps at once leads to, for example, you putting nazis in the white house. So, you know, one step at a time.

but why are pedophiles getting preferential treatment on this issue? We are already seeing the left promote that.

>We are already seeing the left promote that.
We aren't. So there's that.

Only a 10-year-old would suggest that tits can't get too big.
/thread

>We aren't.

Because that goes against racemixing and destroying pure bloodlines.

Oh yes see how pure this pure bred germanic man is surley the epitome of '''aryan race'' in breeding is the future my freind ;)

try never

Don't you remember this?

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11119062/Incest-a-fundamental-right-German-committee-says.html

>why aren't these LGBT activists also pushing for states to abolish laws that prohibit incest?
They are. They can't win votes for their perversion in a general election, but they will push propaganda for acceptance and manipulate judges and public officials to pretend it is a "civil right". Leftists need to die.

>We
Couldn't make it 2 letters in without fucking up. "We" are advocating for that in the same way that "you" are advocating for executing any civilian found to be related to an enemy combatant. You can find complete batshit insane people at the very extreme of any political belief. Difference is you don't see us electing Todd Nickerson to president.

Inbreeding risk is slim to none on a first time basis, if your family doesn't have a history of it. Can research it for yourself too.

>t. inbred family member

Does anyone know her name? jj.am had tons of pictures of her back in the days.

Incest is against racemixing.

Faggiest post of 2017. You did it

Incest is more fun when its forbidden

Trust me, i'm expert in that field

Am i missing something?
She is fuckibg gorgeous

Disgusting you vile nigger

you are an idiot. those funbags are fantastic.

This is beautiful

and what about those who don't view incest as some fetish?

>Gays = aids
>Incest = retarded children.

Gays somehow worse.
Not defending just saying

Kek

>retarded children

Can we stop with this meme? As long as you don't repeat incest over multiple generations or don't marry your parent, you will be fine.

I mean, marrying a first cousin and having a child at 30 already carries less risk for the child than completely unrelated individuals having a child at 40

kys

Bullshit. Wheres your Evidence

If that is too big then I shiver at the thought of what you think are small tits.

anyone who understands genetics can tell you that a single marriage to a close relative will not significantly increase the probability of genetic defects. With full siblings, the increased probability is 1.25%. It's repeat instances that cause the problems, because the probability grows exponentially. After a few generations, you run into major trouble, and the closer the relations, the sooner you do. If people don't marry their close relatives structurally, but only once every few generations, there will actually be hardly any genetic complications.

it doesnt cause retarded kids it just deosnt filter out the dodgy genes you already have, so if you're genetically healthy your kids will be fine

Yeah, sorry but the correct scientific result of inbreeding is: "accumulation of deleterious alleles" So bad recessive traits in your family's genepool will tend to accumulate due to inbreeding. Eg. The Amish: there are abnormally high levels of a certain type of dwarfism due to some level of inbreeding in their(extremely small and genetically isolated) communities. Same thing with the founder effect populations like Iceland.

Ok ok i get the fucking point.

tits are for kids

Kek

Could this mentality really develop that quickly?

What laws? Incest is legal.

Incestuous marriage is not legal in many states.

Yeah but consensual incest is, right? Or do you actually prohibit incestuous relationships?

fuck off zipperhead

That varies as well. Someone was jailed in New Mexico for starting a relationship with their mother.