When will girls get over the tattoo meme?

When will girls get over the tattoo meme?

Like in which situation would a girl look better with tattoos than if she didn't have any?

Especially white girls. White girls seem to be the main ones who love getting tattoos

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tattoo meme ended 2 years ago. much less popular now.

until they get over the mental issues they're having (pro tip, they won't) It will never happen.

I don't think it's about looking better, it's not the same as buying clothes you think look nice, it's more like putting a bumper sticker on your car, they do it to express something about themselves, usually something superficial and meaningless, but expression nonetheless

You can put ink on a vagina but it's still a vagina. Cant see a damn thing

Lol not at all

The local tattoo shop closed and moved to a cheaper part of town, tattooing is dying out now.?

Tattoos can look good
Problem is they will inevitably look like shit
That lack of foresight is what makes them sad

How did this catch on among women to begin with?
They have hundreds of pairs of functionally identical shoes that they can't seem to pick between but somehow think it's a good idea to permanently dye their skin with some half baked fashion statement.

Guys, are white women ... stupid?

Does the photo represent good or bad tattoos in your opinion ? because they look kinda bad to me.

>Like in which situation would a girl look better with tattoos than if she didn't have any?

None.

I've never thought a tattoo made a girl look more attractive, but countless times I've seen them they ruin themselves with tats.

>Having cartoon drawings on your arms for the rest of your life
>Ever wanting to be taken seriously or able to appear respectable
Choose one

this, tats on women look like shit but it's good way of gauging their mental stability the more tats the crazier she is

>Guys, are white women ... stupid?

You're just realising this now?

Post octosphincter

Meh. I got mine

Idiot. Every good shop has two month or more waiting list.

where the fuck is the vayjay

>they will inevitably look like shit
They look like shit at an age when your body look like shit anyway. So who cares.

I have tattoos at places that can't be seen when I have clothes on because I'm not an attention whore, and I'm happy about it.

are u a girl?

imagine fucking her and looking down and seeing your dick going in a bird's crotch, ugh

My wife has 3 tattoos. I kinda wish I could go back in time and tell her not to get them. Tattoos are fucking retarded, and the people who want them are just emulating the older cool kids they idolized - who in turn got them because of the older cool kids they idolized.

The only way to stop them is to break that chain, which is pretty much impossible. You have to catch kids at 14-17 and explain to them that their 'super cool' 24 year old idol is an idiot. They just can't tell he's an idiot because they're still under 24.

The funniest is seeing the 37 year old chubby losers at my office who are sporting edgy, hip tattoos from 20 years ago. I have coworkers who slump over a computer all day like I do, but they're covered with all this imagery that says "I drink all day and ride my motorcycle to the desert to bury bodies for the mob at night."

Just laugh at them and move on.

It's sad watching people ruin their bodies, but guages and tattoos are indicative of nigger tier decision making.

Someone post the tattoo of the anime girl crotch tattoo. 5 star fap material right thur

Found it.

>fat ugly virgin with shitty job
She has to be virgin, naturally blond, perfect body, no tattoos or piercings, 100% white, totally submissive housewife, between 18 and 20

>tall built guy in an audi
lmao hole is a hole

All the wogs women here have tats. Only crazy sheilas have em.

>the bad wife girl flag themself

meh, who cares.

>They look like shit at an age when your body look like shit anyway.

Don't lie user. They start to fade after few years and after 15 they start to lose their contours

>know girl who grew up without mother
>dad died 6 years ago
>broke up with boyfriend of 3 years some months ago
>now has 2 tattoos with more on the way
>tattoos are ALWAYS a redflag, always. especially ones that are easily visible

Tattoos are for degenerate whores, don't marry one, don't date one. Leave the whores for single of for the black man.

Many hot slits have tats.

WHAT THE FUCK. Is this real?

>tfw my mom got a huge phoenix tattoo on her back a few years ago
Why? What makes people think this is a good idea?

>are white women ... stupid?

Nah. They're...
Empowered.

>be getting groceries
>in line to check out
>look at the magazines
>oh its cosmopolitan let’s see what women think about
>TEN SEX POSITIONS TO SUCK AND FUCK SO HARD HIS DICK EXPLODES
>ARE YOU A FAT BITCH? READ ABOUT OUR NEW ALL PIE DIET!!
>SOCKS ON OR OFF WHILE SCREWING? WHO GIVES A SHIT, ARE YOU RETARDED??
>HOW TO GET YOUR MRS. DEGREE FOR LESS THAN $40,000 A YEAR
>6 WAYS TO BE MORE INTERESTING THAN A PIECE OF TOAST

feminists: men are mean and won’t let women be rocket scientists and stuff

>used to want a tattoo when I was an edgy teenager
>never got one and am proud of my pure white skin
I'm glad I'm not an inknigger

looks like it! that girl's got to have some issues

edgy bro

Why the fuck would you get a tattoo on a place nobody can see it? That's like buying a nice painting and then instead of hanging it on the wall, you put it in the closet. You're dumb.

>letting someone scribble on you
>letting a stranger claim you as their property

top tier trash that makes it easier for me to avoid and discredit you.

purely degenerate.

>women
>not having issues

pick one

More like buying a painting and hanging it in your own house so only you and others close to you can see or know about it.

Having an exposed tattoo is more like hanging the painting on the outside of your house where everyone can see it. (I say as someone who has a visible tattoo on my forearm)

tattos can look good in girl, it depends from case to case, stop being sperg you ugly virgin

I don't get why autists get so upset over tattoos. Yeah most tattoos look dumb, but a hot girl is still a hot girl even if she has a stupid looking tattoo. Are you gay or something?

I don't mind, it's a warning sign that woman should not be my wife. Tattoos are degenerate, and the bible says not to get tattoos

>tattos can look good in girl

No.
At best, it's like putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrari.

At worst, it's like putting a billboard on a fat fucking Ferrari.

>bible says not to get tattoos
It also says not to wear polyester/cotton blends or eat shellfish
The bible says some dumb shit

mark of the whore.

>leviticus
>relevant
bet you wear clothes made from different fabric you christcuck

k bud, go find your spešl virgin pure traditional waifu xDDDD

Only made this thread cos I went to the zoo today and literally every white girl had a tattoo.

wasn't just one every now and then. it felt like each and everyone one had a tattoo

seems like girls are going for bigger tattoos too nowadays

Beautiful tattoo

>At worst, it's like putting a billboard on a fat fucking Ferrari

A friend of mine got a tattoo on his leg, the picture is Babby Cell and Babby son goku playing NES.

Feel kinda sorry for the guy but he doesn't seem to mind.

where are these tattoo apologists coming from?

So? If you don't like tattoos they're just making it easier for you to avoid them as potential romances

Also this,

That is an objectively beautiful piece of artwork

Listen here Leaf. im going to say this only once, Would you put A sticker on your Ferrari? no? then don't get a tattoo you fucking degenerate.

Yep

Tattoos are more popular with white whores because they've been (((conditioned))) that white skin is boring.

Did it come with a pair of clown shoes?

She ruined by adding tattoos to the original tattoo

>"why do people have different opinions than me?"
We were always here.

That's so nasty. Sad thing is this girl is so damn cute.. What a shame, I could never get serious with someone who has that many tattoos.. YUCK!

It doesn't say that polyester wasn't invented thosnds of years ago, when will liberals stop spreading this meme?

Leviticus 19:19
Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.

And yes it does forbid seashells, why are liberals so obsessed with sea shells that this is so bad for them?

>Would you put A sticker on your Ferrari?
Yes

I don't wear linen wool mix, I actually saw a beautiful jacket a brown herringbone I checked the label and it was mixed with linen and wool I put it back it was sad but someone else can enjoy it.

On the subject of tattoos, been thinking about getting a black sun tattoo.

Would it be too much for the normies? Would they only know the context of it being connected to the SS instead of the older use or would they not recognize it at all?

Like look at this

>I don't get why autists get so upset over tattoos. Yeah most tattoos look dumb, but a hot girl is still a hot girl even if she has a stupid looking tattoo. Are you gay or something?

Nope. I literally can't even fap to a cunt with visible tattoos. Just puts me right off my stroke.

Have never fucked any chick with tattoos...ever. They are just crazy, shitty people.

getting a nazi tattoo is p much the epitome of white trash

The version I read had it that you couldn't mix two different materials rather than specifically saying linen and cotton. I just used poly as a modern example.

Good for you if you actually follow those things as well though. I can respect someone actually following their religion even if it doesn't make sense to me

You should not be masturbating at all, when you spill semen you become unclean and also lust is a sin, if you feel lust for a woman you've committed adultery

I don't know that it's so much (((conditioning))) that white skin is boring, as much as it is (((it's cool))) to look and act like a lowlife piece of shit (((TV culture)))

>That is an objectively beautiful piece of artwork

Fine. Well done to the tattoo artist. Now he just needs to cut the flesh off this worthless cunts cooze and frame it.

Job Done.

lolwut

They won't, they genuinely like them.

They won't get over it until they're old enough to realise how poor their decision-making once was.

No they can't. If the girl is hot your instinctual reaction is to praise her and avoid making her angry.

good analogy

tattoos are for sailors and whores

thats the way its always been and thats the way it is now

A swastika on the forehead would have the same effect. Don't do it.

>You should not be masturbating at all, when you spill semen you become unclean and also lust is a sin, if you feel lust for a woman you've committed adultery

Take your Christ faggotry elsewhere you fucking leaf.

I paid at the office.

the smallest tattoo will kill my boner, idc if its a heart on her wrist, any tattoo on a woman is like kryptonite to my dick

Which is why I want to avoid the connection. I don't want it for the nazi connection but in the long run, as part of a broader use of ancient European symbols and designs. A bit like pic related, though I personally find this a little visually dull for my taste. Just an example

Fuck yes I would put a sticker on my Ferrari if it would look good or if it meant something special to me.

this so much

i dont know why it is but thats the way it is

its a sure sign of lower intelligence, i dont care what anyone says

This

They're sentimental... you wouldn't understand.

I normally hate tattoos, but that's a work of art.

It doesn't make sense to me either some commandments, perhaps the meaning of this verse has been lost with time but it does not change the fact that God has asked this of us. What God asked is timeless and should always be followed. You probably read the NIV Verizon, this is what most anti bible websites quote and what google shows as the default when you search bible verses. The NIV was written with the guidance of Satan, the publisher of it Harper Collins also published two other books, the Joys of Gay Sex and the Satanic Bible. There are many verses in the NIV that show it was written by Satans help, there is even a verse where they say Jesus was cast out of heaven! It's a bible designed to destroy Christianity

How is it faggotry? If anything being a Christian is the very opposite of being a faggot.

White women get tattoos because you can't see tattoos in niggers.

Do you want to be like a nigger? No? Get a tattoo.

Yeah, you're probably right.

Pity. I always thought it was a nice looking symbol. Why'd the nazis have to use all the good ones?

Come on, let's see more tattooed up sluts. I need to fap.

If you don't have at least one tattoo you're a very boring person. The greater the number of tattoos the more interesting the person. If you ever see someone at a party covered in tattoos plant your ass next to them for the night because you're in for some crazy stories! LOL!

>every body is an unieque piece of art worth looking at

some people look like shit, m8, but at that point, the tats make it worse

So which version is the correct one user?

>Fuck yes I would put a sticker on my Ferrari if it would look good or if it meant something special to me.

Which just goes to show that the stereotype of Russians as greedy, drunken fucks with no taste is spot on.

I use the KJV personally which is universally praised as the best English language bible. Sometimes with the outdated language it could be difficult to understand the meaning so I check verses on this website biblehub.com
Which shows it in over a dozen different bibles. It gives a good idea of what the meaning is

I am a huge fan of tattoos, piercings, gauged ears, etc.

It makes my decision so much easier when considering potential girlfriend material.

It probably makes a hiring manager's job a ton easier as well.

>How is it faggotry? If anything being a Christian is the very opposite of being a faggot.

Because you're flogging your bullshit to those who aren't interested.

QED. Faggot.

>Why the fuck would you get a tattoo on a place nobody can see it?
Because it means something to me. And it's like having a wallpaper on the computer that never leaves your home, or shitposting on the Internet.
It doesn't mean anything to the rest of the world, nobody gives a shit, but you like it.

Also, I'm no attention whore.