Fake News

Its honestly hilarious how many people buy into the narrative of
>the Jews were the bad guys in WWII

If there's a blockbuster of heavy evidence of the detrimental effects of 'fake news' i.e. retards propaganda, that is it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>why do they persecute me so

that's some heavy duty propaganda that has never been seen on 4chinz before, sure convinced me

pic related is a Jew

Prussian military archives were destroyed after WWI so we'll never know for sure, but the NSDAP pointed out regularly that virtually no Jews fought in WWI and that nearly all of the German communist revolution leaders, newspapers owners, and agitators were Jewish (sound familiar Americans?). As you know they pointed how this revolution if it didn't cost Germany the war it cost them the ability to have a non-crippling peace forced on them. If we consider that virtually everyone alive in the 1930's lived through WWI and that virtually of the NSDAP claims of international Jewish influence can't be argued with to this day it's hard to not take this at face value and instead buy some unsourced wikipedia article written by a Brit born in 1990 named Adam Goldstein.

Germans let in the kikes with open arms in the 19th and 18th centuries and were put in the same position as modern day Americans thanks to their generosity. You're probably one of those rats that contends the 109 assbootings weren't the fault of Jews whatsoever.

Forty years from now if someone tries to tell me 9/11 didn't happen I'll trigger the fuck out.

...the jews were the bad guys.
just not all jews.
and the really bad ones escaped the ovens.

The official story on 9/11 is a lie.

The shoa isn't until next week...

they'll use it to sell shit
and I cant guarantee it but there probably will be people who will say that

corporate memes to stay clear of:

>alt right
>fake news
>ourguy
>pol loves israel
>milhouse

Fuck juice

Yeah fuck joose.

>millhouse

btw Sup Forums has always supported Israel

>btw Sup Forums has always been anti Sup Forums

this is correct

you fool nobody kike, not even the newfags

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28

I support Israel.
Donald Trump stands side-by-side with Israel and the Jewish people.
Sup Forums stands with Israel.

There already are. Look up the hologram theory.