Yfw Drumpf gets impeached on his first day in office

>yfw Drumpf gets impeached on his first day in office

Who #StillWithHer here?

Only you, Todd.

MADAME INMATE

Then it's president pence

this HAS to be a joke right? She's not even mentally fit for the Presidency anymore, at least since she had to be restrained during her violent meltdown on the night of the election, maybe even earlier then that, and so nobody is REALLY wanting her to get her hands on the nuclear codes, are they?

Imagine working basically half of your life towards being president and failing miserably and then being told you should run for mayor

Not happening.

How is that anyone else problem but hers?

Talk about getting the "gold star for participation". Wew.

PENCE 2017

HAIL LION EL JONSON

go fuck yourself. Even huma is in tears.. but i have no sympathy.

Impeached for breaking every rule of delivering greatness before he is even in office..
Maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events but he managed to get billions of dollars in jobs to the US and getting mexican officials to be cunts threatening mass migration by force on twitter.. all before he was even elected.

Then we get pence god of lightning as president

post more of this
meme magic is with her

No it isn't.

I just imagined this, and it would be an enormous improvement over my current situation.
She shouldn't be such a narcissistic entitled bitch.

Who is paying you still?

Seriously, what do these dumbshit liberals hope to accomplish by getting rid of Trump? Only thing that will accomplish is get Mike "if dick makes you jerk it, you complete the circuit" Pence. AKA someone who is worse than Trump from their point of view.

No, Peg.

>I would MUCH rather have Mike "Light The Gays Nights" Pence.