Fill the blank on the photos Sup Forums

Fill the blank on the photos Sup Forums

nice edit

Tricky task, because there is no correct answer to fill the blank place.

fuku

kek

I'm at a stupidly trendy London cafe right now and there's espresso all over the table. You fucking legend!

Go back to Plebbit you fucking quirky scum

User Name on Sup Forums, think you can fuck off first

They should both fuck off at the same time tbqhwy famalamadingding.

Have you never seen the letter "s" before?

So Chad, even though his way out of my league will be forced to notice me, I'm not getting enough attention and want to feel power, also I do nothing else than eat, shit and sleep so feminism gives me an opportunity to be angry, while showing how much of a victim I am, so people can pity me, and to show once again how much superior I am because of my vagina while not facing any consequences so pls love me pls give me attention I'm confused pls fuck me fuck me

I can't do S.

Idk why.

looks like your going to draw a dick but you've stopped at one ballsack

I've seen worse.

There you go.

TIL australianon has 2 ballsacks.

oh no, she deserves it because she is a woman

she deserves it because she does not want children

bump

kek nice one

waiting for this, now you see from the example ive bought with me, us men most of the time seem to draw a dick with 2 ballsacks. Idk why but its just how it is

Til Aussies are Krogan.

fug

Fuk

top bantz cunt

mate... die

Fuck you

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

Damn she's actually kinda cute, unlike most of the girls who do this. That's a shame

2/10 no timestamp between your tits

Whatever you say senpai

The AG's are so lame to me now. I don't think I'm going back anytime soon.

report the post and it will be gone boys

THE POWER OF KEK COMPELS YOU!!!

good. i have no problem with this. if you can compete fair and square, then i'm all for it.

if you however use your time to distort the system in your favour (ie, 3rd wave feminism anti-white bullshit), then i'll do whatever i can to derail you.

fugg

fgbgf

>Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich

It's whether* and sandwich* you fucking genius. Lay off the trolling, and get back to your minority women's studies.

diediedie

i filled ur moms vagina with my cum faggot

fking anglo

nice espaghetti

>iq of 146
>shitty degree, regular mistakes with spelling and punctuation, narcissistic fantasies of unlimited success

Don't forget to feed the kids in your cellar, Herr Fritzl.

WRONG! Aryan God Dolph and Beans a jew.
Anglo's are Aryan.

spot on

1 post by this ID

if you can't read it do you still have to reply

ABC

you fuckn bitch

Kek

Fuck you AUSFAG

good for you if this is true I'm glad and hope you'll enjoy your life.

Tfw american so i will never have a nice looking head like that ;~; fuck this shitty world

Sarah Andersen a top qt tbqh

Note to self. If I can't read the thumbnail and it has lots of replies this is what it is.

TOP KEKZ

Wish i read the file before clicking that

Goddamn just looking at that picture makes me realize what a bunch of arrogant narcissists the current coddled generation is.

I hate strayans

it was meant to be

two balls, not two ballsacks.

NIGGA STOP DIS GAY ASS SHIEEEET GAWD

i didn't know you went outside your containment zone, YKTD

>namefag
turks did nothing wrong

This isnt britpol, yktd.

Also *comparable

>replying to a pasta

Ga aan je huiswerk, de kerstvakantie is bijna voorbij..

Nothing personal, kid.

It's a shame you will never make a sandwich, you're missing out a lot with your narrow views.

Stale pasta

sad swastica :(

no one did not beat me at all