"Because the """"beauty"""" of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth"

>"Because the """"beauty"""" of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth"

LMFAO

youtube.com/watch?v=n8cmAs-NTU0&t=253s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wp5iy5JJqDA
strawpoll.me/12049751
youtube.com/watch?v=a3qxFcwkS5s
youtube.com/watch?v=0u2ROZt7CjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>niggas acting as they hate whites
>try to live in white countries forever

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Whitey is terrible. Ayo Whitey, gimme dat sweet civilization doe'.

it's cause the jews are putting fluoride in the water.

what the fuck is happening with this bitches face? does she have leprosy?

Looks like herpes

number one red flag for a persons health imo is their skin

whats this thread even about
poor girl btw

Good point OP, this white woman having a skin condition and trying to help out other people who share it to the best of her ability really make me reconsider the idea that white women are beautiful.

If a white boi screams for "HELP" in a city full of dindus, do he actually make a sound?

Still more beatiful than Beyonce.
>pretty eyes
>pretty eyebrows
>perfect nose(fuck the ring)
>nice chin
Too bad she has herpes

>literally kicked out of every country they came to
>thinks people actually like them

ostia

can we just ban all "femenist" posters from Sup Forums

*Huuurrrg* I actually felt like throwing up

Disclaimer: Don't watch past the 2 minute mark. You might lose your lunch. That bitch is fucking disgusting

Challenge accepted

hawt desu

"Acne".. yeah...sure it is...

I had pretty bad acne when i was in my teens, but that was back in the day when boys couldn't use make up and talk about skin care products without being called faggots. So you just had to suck it up

Good times

>herpes
its fine, she nieeds moar aids and herpes nigger dick to cure her. Must be loving aids ridden orgasms in her infected pussy.

>nice chin

What if a chick had face herpes and did a 10/10 job of covering it up and you made out with her. Could you later sue her because she didnt tell you she had aids of the face?

She actually isnt that bad looking (ignoring the tats), if you get rid of the acne. I feel bad for her. I have that deep under the skin shit on the back of my neck. fucking hate it.

Yeah that's got to be herpes.

That's not acne. That's Herpes.

It's not herpes but cystic acne.

I looked at some of her more recent videos and it looks like she may have gotten it under control

Can't you get surgery or something if it's really bad?

Why so mean? It's just bad acne.

white women are indeed best, paler the better, pink nipples and pussy required

after seeing gooks i don't want white women anymore

don't click if you're a white nationalist. you might consider betraying your race

Herpes doesn't always hang around. You can go years without a flare up.

for cystic acne? No, you have to take that shit that breaks your colon. Acutane.

Or antibiotics.

Still better than a nigger or a chink.

99% of white women are infected with kike feminism

have no shame friend, we are fighting a battle measured in centuries

This is the worst herpes outbreak I've ever seen.

That bitch needs to take a belt sander to her face. I do feel bad for her, though.

She talks in the video about going out to clubs and shit. Don't feel bad

Maybe caking on 10 pounds of makeup is why you get some much acne moron.

>your face is covered in unhealthy cancer
>"Lets put some powder shit on it!"

women cant think long term

Nope, thats like yelling for help in detroit

can we cure skin disorders already i mean wtf. why is the merchant holding this technology back from us?

He looks like the Oblivion character I made yesterday. Time to finally play morrowind I suppose.

holy shit and I thought I put too much time into deciding how I wanted to shave

>Asian beauty

youtube.com/watch?v=wp5iy5JJqDA

>women can't think

FTFY
>I wear makeup for myself shitlord!
FTFY

Faggot

get out of here stalker

Yeah, fuck that normie.

>birth control pills and accutane caused my face plague

It's almost like she shouldn't be taking either of that in the first place.

>better out 15 metric tons of chemicals on my face! that'll help!
Women deserve this shit.

that looks like herpes. and if it's acne then she needs to stop scrubbing the shit out of her face, putting makeup on, and eating greasy shit.

Infected cystic acne by the look of it. Can be very nasty indeed.

Looks a bit too localized around the mouth. I think it's a herpes outbreak made worse by caking on makeup virtually 24/7 to cover it up.

i did it. I'm gonna betray my race.

you are now aware that acne comes primarily from scrubbing the shit out of your face. i used to have acne, stopped using soap on my face, and haven't had acne in years.

dandruff btw, same thing, created by the shampoo jew drying out your skin. I use shampoo like once every three or four days and I haven't had dandruff since highschool.

she says in the video she only wears make-up for a few hours on the weekend when she goes clubbing

>tfw I have this but on my chest, shoulders, and back

It's the one thing holding me back in life and it sucks because I'm 6'3 and have an attractive face. Im so scared of taking my shirt off and showing this shit to anybody. FML

haha :) this is the first time I hear this joke :)

It's herpes in her(?) face. Not acne.

el chicANO

No woman would walk around in public looking like that but if that's true then that's all the more reason it would be herpes instead of exacerbated acne.

There's no need to user. We're all one race, the human race.

Holy shit, she sucked one to many nigger dicks and got the aids.

Ew, i can still see it. She needs to graft some skin on top of that shit.

go visit your doctor and ask him.
Maybe he'll give you some antifungus medicine.
Oh and wash yourself daily.

i want this qt to be my wife

Go to a dermatologist, it should be fixed in under half a year, just in time for summer

Cheekio breekio Ivanni

>It's the one thing holding me back in life
lol
ur like, not even 20?

strawpoll.me/12049751
strawpoll.me/12049751
strawpoll.me/12049751
strawpoll.me/12049751

most recent video, 5 days ago, no make-up

The pill - making women batshit crazy mutants since 1960. Responsible for nearly all of societies woes.

I mean to be honest shes good looking with out the Herpes. really nice eyes

> niggers hate whites
> want to live in white countries
> muh wyte womyn at?
> gimme dem half white keeds

>be me
>bump into her at club
>don't know she has this
>go home with her
>she sacky sacky fo a dolla
>next thing i know my dick has herpes

damn... girls like this should come with a warning.

I knew 3 girls in high school that took birth control "to reduce their heavy periods" and they used it as an excuse to fuck around because it made them horny.

They do it's called not dumpster diving for degenerate sluts at clubs like a nigger.

>what the fuck is happening with this bitches face? does she have leprosy?
herpies, one of the worse cases I've ever seen. thank about all the pain you'd be in if you got a BJ from her when she wasn't having an outbreak.

I HONESTLY THINK EVERYONE HAS HERPES

JUST NOT LIKE THE WOMAN IN THIS VIDEO THAT SHIT IS THE AIDS

I read a story written by an abortion clinic owner who converted to Christianity. She said that they would go into schools and prescribe girls birth control, but purposefully give them a type that had to be taken at the exact same time every day. They knew the girls wouldn't be disciplined enough to do that, so they would have sex thinking they were protected and end up pregnant. More clients for the abortion clinic.

youtube.com/watch?v=a3qxFcwkS5s
Thank you pol, another great ruined day in my life.

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I'm voting Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

>I'm voting Trump

Probably time to update this one, eh?

There are different forms of herpes, friend. Some are mostly harmless.
She has herpes zoster aka shingles.

>purposefully give them a type that had to be taken at the exact same time every day. They knew the girls wouldn't be disciplined enough to do that
Makes sense, they were prescribed it after sex """""ed"""""

fucking murdering of babies man, fucking degenerates

holy fuck, how does it get that bad? I used to get some spots and shit but never that bad

>There are different forms of herpes, friend. Some are mostly harmless.

Probably 99% of people have the harmless form from kissing and touching each others assholes. I bet you people make me sick you infected pieces of shits.

tits OR GTFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

For fucks sake if I was a bouncer I'd tell this bitch to go the fuck home and drink some wine with her cats, she's failed social life but letting some nigger give her herpes. She's going to go around a fucking nightclub rubbing her infection all over everyone else there having a nice time.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Imagine waking up to that in the morning. Pretty girl but fuck me, I hope she is seeing a dermatologist.

surprise

youtube.com/watch?v=0u2ROZt7CjY

It might go away if she stopped using all those chemicals.

Dermatologists of Sup Forums. It's a case of perioral dermatitis. Usually responds well to antibiotics.

she likes pretty good besides the herpes obviously. pretty eyes and nice facial features in general.
any medfag here who can explain the difference between herpes simplex und herpes vulgaris?

>tfw you only have 1/2" of chin and it's completely covered in puss and scars

Why didn't she go to a dermatologist to do an acne clean up? Yes it is painful as fuck but it clears your face.

Stupid bitch did it on purpose to look pathetic and gain some sympathy.

why did yu make this thread just to reply to it on a proxy hours later? It's so obvious that you do this, we all know it if we browse here for a few weeks what you do.

>pretty girl
I know South Africa must not be filled to the brim with white women but really?

She has a fat, box face, a weak chin and that ugly ass nose ring.

hahahahahah i bet she gave him the herps.

Because it's herpes.

>Why didn't she go to a dermatologist to do an acne clean up?

*why isn't she quarantined?

She might turn into a fucking zombie.

>covering acne up
>not taking hormones to actually treat it