What went wrong?

Explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The more sinners on the planet the less God shows his power level

See God loves to trick people into being bad so he can set them on fire for eternity

The real redpill is that hardcore christfags and hardcore redditors both need to gas themselves

What atheism tells u
>live like a retarded degenerate al destroy ur life

What Christianity tells u
>dont smoke or drink or masturbate or do bad things
Hows that bad?

Why can't atheists into reproduction?

Guess which continent is full of Mudslimes and Christians.

So after Jesus died for the sins of man did God just decide to fuck off?

Atheism's nihlism and moral relativism will lead to it's own death. Pic related was written by an atheist. Kek literally cucking themselves out of existence.

Atheism doesn't tell you to do anything.

Christianity is a terrible alternative.

So just be a neet all ur life and dont do anything

Yes I've gone through that phase but I mean hardcore Christfags as in CFfags

It's fine, the argument is just ultimately pointless. There are more convincing reason for why people shouldn't act like fucking degenerates than supernatural stuff and if you use those arguments it'll work better than appearing as an easily dismissable "dumb christfag". In Rome-ania it's probably different but Anglo countries are it a fucking state.

Apples.

Entrophy I guess

God only cares if you are a good goy

What are you talking about, gypsy?

So I assume that's no one

Define atheism without the word belief or religion

People dont say they have seen God on toast. They claim they see Christ on toast. These are all related but differing concepts. Christ didn't flood the earth for example

>They claim they see Christ on toast

They must recognize him from all those photos he left behind

No matter how many miracles He would do, no one would believe. Same thing happened in the Bible. Jesus revived people, cured diseases, but they still wanted to see more

I'm agnostic so idgaf

Rejection of spiritual and cosmological ideologies

>spiritual
See u have to use a religios word retarded faggot

Okay then suggest another one or shut the fuck up because you're contributing the the BLACKing of the planet. I don't care if people in the west believe in an egyptian frog god so long as it ensures the continuity of our civilization and genetic line. And how are the birth rates a "temporary problem"? There's absolutely no evidence for that. Base on current demographic trends White peoples will be the minority in almost every country they reside in by the end of the century if something isn't done.

Why aren't more people deist? You get to believe in a divine creator without falling into logical inconsistancies and religious dogma that goes with being part of a religion.

He showed them anyway though

That one dude didn't believe he came back from the dead so Jesus showed him the scars

Jesus told his followers he'd come back from the dead but he still showed up to prove it to them when it happened

I just want a little proof too, it's not like it would be difficult for him

>Same thing happened in the Bible
Yeah in the Bible, a collection of books written by Mizrahi Jews. Why do you even care?

Is this what passes for a meme over on reddit?

Its objectively shit.

Taking an evidence based stance to matters of spirituality.

It's a story written by Arab Jews.

Atheist cucks

You said without using those two specific words, so that's what I gave you.

What's your point anyway? I assume you're trying to say atheism is a religion? And therefore if you can't define atheism without using religious terms or concepts, that's proof that it's a religion?

So you think the only reason to not be a NEET is to glorify God? Why can't I simply choose to live a good life on the basis of it being more fulfilling than living like a drug-addled NEET degenerate?

>define a lack of theism without mentioning theism

That's dumb. It's like defining the word 'apolitical' without mentioning politics in any way. What do you think this proves?

Most atheists came out of Christian households in the West.

So while Christianity is bleeding its followers like no tomorrow and having lots of kids, atheists are having fewer kids, but retaining more of them.

Christianity is fucked, and that's probably a good thing.

As if all atheists are nihilists. Grow a pair if you need some big man in the sky to give your life meaning.

>there's no problem if in the future europe is not white

Then what makes it europe faggot? The dirt?

people stopped walking b/c cars and trains

Walking charges your mana

>yes goy, believe in god and specifically in the Semitic god

Ok mohamed

If God appeared to humanity that would ruin the... test.

Dumbass.

>you're contributing the the BLACKing of the planet. I
It's literally the cuckstians who keep sending nogs rice and medicine. Stop it. There's your solution. Let the monkeys starve.

Why are you asking me? The people make it Europe. If you transport niggers there it'll be an extension of Apefrica just like Detroit.

he grew bored of us and has a new family somewhere else

that shart stain is whiter than you you gypsy monkey nigger

Retard atheshit

but jesus died for our sins so technically were all good even if we have sinned

bowing down to no man or other entity

Yes but u should sin because of that

>falling away on the eve of the day of slaughter
Great timing, you heathen dumb ass. You'll fry good.

whats wrong with that white people will become like legendary pokomon and theyre awesome to have around

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE

so god is powered by walking people?

Yes. Suburbia killed Jesus.

its a weak stance for limp wristed faggots who can't pick a side, and don't want to debate or discuss why.

And this is how mods find all the underage reddit kids to mass ban them all in one thread. Clever move.

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

Taking note of Haiti I think what you should have said was
"Guess which continent is full of Niggers and Shitskins"

welcome to the ban list

That's why I said Arab Jews/Mizrahi Jews itt you robot brain.

My educated guess is that Nigeria will go the way of Haiti. They're turning their forests into charcoal just like haitians and they're causing Sahara to expand.

the only people who use big sky man/daddy/faerie are edgy teens. If you want anyone to take you seriously, use better rhetoric.

Why rhe fuck are you argueing about religion on the internet with fucking niggers leave them and their single digit iq alone.

>drinking is a bad thing

Give me a citation for that first statement.

Christianity is actually growing, it is just being outpaced by islam. Who will have the majority global population fairly soon. I wonder what they will think about your egalitarianism and enlightenment ideals
: ^ )

Maybe all atheists aren't nihlists, but they act like ones.

And some more for you:

>Of the 10 countries with the largest unaffiliated populations in the world as of 2010, all are expected to decline as a share of the world’s population by 2050. This list includes the United States and nine countries in Asia or Europe, areas with lower fertility rates and older populations than other parts of the world.

>Some social theorists have suggested that as countries develop economically, more of their residents will move away from religious affiliation, as has been seen in Europe. But there is little evidence of such a phenomenon in Muslim-majority countries.

Yeah let's give up our majority status in every country in the west! Great plan senpai. What could go wrong?

Define theism without using the letters A, H, O and E. Checkmate christians.

I don't agree with those particular feats, but god is busy being something like an operating system for our entropy-defying universe.

As we have made our system ever more complex through discovery and development, god's spending more time crunching the numbers.