Does it bother you that 3 million more people voted /for her/, Trumpcucks?

Does it bother you that 3 million more people voted /for her/, Trumpcucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/election/results/president
aauw.org/research/the-simple-truth-about-the-gender-pay-gap/
us.cnn.com/2016/12/30/politics/barack-obama-last-minute-final-actions-donald-trump/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

edition.cnn.com/election/results/president

65,844,954 votes for Hillary = 232 electoral votes
62,979,879 votes for Trump = 306 electoral votes

1 Hillary electoral vote = 283,814 votes
1 Trump electoral vote = 205,817 votes

that's a 77,997 difference or a 0.725 ratio

if we took this ratio, and look it on the gender pay gap, we will find this falls in range #49 out of a 51 list

aauw.org/research/the-simple-truth-about-the-gender-pay-gap/

only Louisiana and Wyoming have a worst gender pay gap ratio than the US elections

so what does it feels like to have an electoral college that scores as worst as the national gender pay gap? you can't call that bullshit a democracy

>hurr durr, build wall, make america great again

calm your fat tits neets, I ain't blaiming Trump on this one, I am blaming Obama for doing what niggers do most of the time...

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND RIOT WHAT'S LEFT

us.cnn.com/2016/12/30/politics/barack-obama-last-minute-final-actions-donald-trump/index.html

LITERALLY A FUCKING NIGGER DOING SOME NIGGERING

HE MIGHT AS WELL BURN THE FUCKING WHITE HOUSE AND STEAL STUFF FROM IT

Only if it doesn't bother you that the majority of those votes were duplicate or illegal

stop shitposting,hillary

Why should it? The isn't my problem.

because of voter fraud I'd believe half that figure

so does it bother me that ~1.5 million more Latino/Californians voted for Hillary

no, no it does not

no

dose it bother you that she will never be president

>brown people
>people
Yes it bothers me that you consider tacobenders people.

i would of like to of known what hillary and obamas plan was for the worlds future.

>the "I'm With Her" crowd still active on Sup Forums

this HAS got to be a joke right? She's not even mentally fit for the Presidency anymore, not at least since she had to be restrained during her violent meltdown on the night of the election, maybe even earlier then that, and so nobody is still SERIOUSLY wanting her to get her hands on the nuclear codes, are they? You are delusional and in denial if you do.

Nope because coincidentally around 3 million people that voted for her were illegal aliens.

im sure her cabinet would of been in charge and they would of just put her out on the pastor her whole term

Nope, I've been a misanthrope since I was a little kid, but I want the country to do well because I live here. Doesn't surprise me that Clinton gained a plurality among our half-retarded populace.

>like to of
>would of
Kill yourself, retard

no but it bothers the fuck out of libcucks

Not at all

Will these pantsuit growlers say no to a better life when Trump MAGA ?

No they will learn to love the God Emperor.

They will never be happy. If he makes their lives better, they'll say he lied about being a demagogic fascist (even though it was all in their heads to begin with). I'm speaking of the hardcore lefties only, of course--normal Americans acknowledge the positive or negative changes to the country.

Hey Pablo, go get beheaded by the Cartels and tell your retarded ex-president that, once again, we are a Representative Republic, not a Democracy, you subhuman mongrel. Go drown in the mud.

Sorry proxymexifag, you have to go back.