Will South Africa ever have another Blanche?

Will South Africa ever have another Blanche?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VCDrfTEUWNo
youtube.com/watch?v=vtKKJSfYraU
youtube.com/watch?v=eke3l8Tmqdc
cnn.com/2016/12/20/africa/orania-south-africa-afrikaners/
youtube.com/watch?v=FC7UyAN-jrY
youtube.com/watch?v=PPvuAVO2-NI
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHKxbP3lSjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mass deportations are coming and once they are near completion you will have calls to make the entire world, or most of it, ethnic European. It won't be hard for anyone to make the case to recolonize and cleanse Africa.

She's been dead for years mate.

That's a bit hopeful.

No one else?

youtube.com/watch?v=VCDrfTEUWNo

Its starting with Trump, he will make it the norm and others will follow suit as it will now been seen appropraite, it will snow ball from there.

wait til you see what Netanyahu has planned as well that will also change the global culture.

Trump isn't the guy you want him to be.

Sorry, mate.

SA is done. Best they can hope for is to somehow get a break away state, or move to Aus.

It's a shame it didn't help, arguably making it worse

youtube.com/watch?v=vtKKJSfYraU

youtube.com/watch?v=eke3l8Tmqdc

Hopefully it happens sooner rather than later and acts as a beacon to the rest of the white world what will happen to them if they let it continue because the next countries to go under are the US and possibly France.

Why is Boer music so /comfy/?

Terre'blanch, not just Blanch. I believe you can't just cut off half of his surname.

Also, probably not, as stated, a break away state or fleeing would be the best option.

Although a break away state would have the same effect as South Africa where they just migrate inside and claim it as their own.

Comfy as fuck, bro.

I didn't realize it was one thing, I though it was more like when someone hyphenates their last name. How feasible is a break away state?

Of course there will be. I forget what they are called, but if you read the latest CNN news release, it briefly mentions them.

You need to remember that it's not so much that someone will "take over," so much as it is that when blacks are completely in charge of everything, it will collapse. At that point you will have "controlled areas. / Ethno areas."

Make sense?

Dit is nou 'n Afrikaans draad.

I love Eugene but he really fucked everything up. Afrikaaners were literally about to get their own ethnostate, and the ruler of Buthupswana (or however the fuck you say it), asked him NOT to come because he was shooting random people at a shopping mall the same day.

Guess what...he came anyway. The soldiers refused to fight with him.

It seems like the "kaffir"s are already in charge of everything, especially government institutions and that the more likely eventuality will be the blacks trying to genocide the remaining whites.

Got some info on that?

Wie is "hulle?"

I hate it when people want to flee. So gay. Nederlands doesn't care about you.

cnn.com/2016/12/20/africa/orania-south-africa-afrikaners/

It's HILARIOUS to watch the MSM kikes talk about Orania.

>2014: Some estimates say only 900 people live there, it's dying
>2015: New census says 1100 people live there, moving due to racist fears
>2016: 1300, fucking racists.

It's literally the best. It's only getting stronger.

"The threat is often existential and "othering" of the black population is still prevalent, a point made clear by the Suidlanders Norman meets, a group of Afrikaner "preppers" not affiliated with Orania, planning for the event of a revolution. Established in 2006, while they "believe the revolution will start with black-on-black violence, they fear that aggression will quickly focus on white people," writes the author."

READ THAT AND LET IT SINK IN. These are /ourguys/

>Tfw there are timelines where apartheid never ended
Must be /comfy/ as fuck in the worlds where that was allowed to happen

That's a good thing. It will polarize the situation more quickly when people have had enough, and discourage liberal degeneracy in young people.

>"The threat is often existential and "othering" of the black population is still prevalent,
It amazes me that there are people with their heads so far up their asses that they don't understand why that is

youtube.com/watch?v=FC7UyAN-jrY

This the incident that happened at the same time. It's hard for me to watch. There is other footage of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=PPvuAVO2-NI

This clip is exactly what I was looking for, watch the whole thing

Nah, it's a french origin surname I believe, same effect as O'Neal.

Can't see it happening since black people would cry racism. Any attempt at a break away would be seen as such, and like usual they would claim it as their land.

Even if it's in the northern or western cape, they claim the whole south Africa as their land, and they wont give it up.

Man that is hard to watch. Ok, I'll stop posting.

I don't follow

>make the whole world european

that sounds shit. I just want my white countries senpai.

can we meme a white south african nation?

don't tell me you don't want this

>tfw a brown qt teenage girl lives in South Africa and tells me she regularly fantasizes about banging me and losing her virginity to me.
>tfw too scared to go to SA because white and will get raped by niggers.

i dont mind making a new white country here and there, but we need other races to compare ourselves with and interact with.

Other races should be preserved. I like fucking them when i travel.

Sounds like a shitty situation. Why did the AWB shoot at the mall?

pay for her to come to you.

if by brown you mean Indian give me her number.

Seems like a negative outlook

The chinese will colonize Africa.
And they thought whitey was bad, they will be begging for us to govern them once they realize how little empathy the chinks have.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

She has (((trust issues))).
She's "coloured" whatever the fuck that means in SA.

Isn't there a quote from the president of zambia along those lines somewhere?

I think you'd call her "mulatto"

I'm still game though

Is she close to Johannesburg?

I want to believe

what kind of trust issues? i'd have a trust issue about her wanting you to come visit a third world country for her but her not wanting to go to a glorious white first world safe country.

she is probably a gang of nigerians who will rape you.

Cape Town. What the fuck man that's a 13 hour drive to Johannesburg? It blows my mind how big other countries are to mine. Pretty sure you can drive from Scotland to Cornwall (top to bottom of England) in 10 hours.

You mean Robert Mugabe? How they miss whitey since whites knew how agriculture worked?
You also have the tribe leader of the Zulus or someshit saying that atleast during the whites they ahd food and low crime.

Just came to remind you all that we anglos will fight to our dying breath to prevent fairness and equal opportunity for other whites.
This is our world and we've decided shitskins are now having the whip hand over the white man, that is all.
Fuck SA

I'd give that flag a 0/10 - Unoriginal design

>implying niggers know anything about empathy

She's never said she wanted me to go to South Africa so I doubt she's a pack of wild niggers to be fair.
Like all inexperienced teenage girls she's like "I want to fuck you but I'm a virgin so please just wait for me hehe".
I'll "wait" for you while I bang all my exgfs, sure baby.

This.

>tfw roadtrips

It's not a swastika

>once they realize how little gibsmedat the chinks tolerate

Corrected it

>Isle of Man

>other races should be preserved
It's people like you is the reason why we have a nigger problem, if our ancestors got rid of all the blacks then Rhodesia would still be a country, America would have less rape and murder, Argentina and Brazil would be white and Europe wouldn't have gotten BLACKED

Check his flag dude

Why would you shoot a mall, before forming your own ethnostate?

NIGGER'D

This happened to me too, watch this film user for the love of god

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHKxbP3lSjU

Agreed.

It's not legs either

No one who cared who I was until I shot up a mall

Disgusting

She isn't a nigger though. She hates niggers.

>muh dick
Fuck off.

You're a big white.

Vir jou

>"colored"
>isn't a nigger
In the US most SA "colored" people would be considered black

It's being a refugee, not fleeing. The volk is dead. Afrikaner culture isn't coming back, even if there is media in the Afrikaans language.

Cape Townians like me have a much bigger longing for Europe than Africa, but still would prefer to be South African.

She's brown but looks nothing like a nigger.
I never get why people call people with brown skin niggers. Like you don't call dirty Muslims niggers.

>She's brown but looks nothing like a nigger.
>I never get why people call people with brown skin niggers.
Sounds like a nigger.
>Like you don't call dirty Muslims niggers.
Right, we call them sandniggers.

>triple sevens
is he a kekist too?

desu americans cant really call anyone niggers ayylmao

Yeah, 1994 was the last real chance for a volkstaat. That ship has sailed.

Rural African cultures have no concepts of national borders (as they were never cramped like Europe). That might be slowly changing, but it's still some way away.

Americans have a strong sense of "one-drop". Just because she doesn't have thick black features doesn't mean she isn't black.

i absol
lutely
GUARAN
TEE

(You)

That somewhere in your family bloodline is a nigger which makes (You), user, a subhuman

I don't know about the Chinese, but whenever I'm in an Indian restaurant - they treat their staff like subservient slaves. It's quite shocking.

Americans just have fewer categories than other places do.

The one drop rule is meme if you pass well enough.

>implying argentina would ever be white

Stupid strongly suggest otherwise. Out of curiosity I did 23andme and I'm 99.7% European, 96% North Western European to boot.. The .3% being unassigned noise.

>germany

it makes sense for you to make jokes about that then

ahmed

*Studies strongly suggest otherwise
kek

Yes.

Extensive genetic studies show that's unlikely, but that should have been obvious due to the fact that historically one drop rules and anti-interracial marriage laws kept mulattoes over in the nigger category and prevented "white passing" mixedbloods from intermarrying with whites

Not that I'd expect a fucking teasucker to understand that

0.3% negro.
Practically a brotha.

Niggers will just move to europe and demand gibs

Either you kill them or they will eat everything you have, niggers are just wild animals

Refer to: Also studies show that the overwhelming super majority (like 95%) of non-hispanic whites in the US have less than a few % of non-European ancestry.

I think so

Man, what's it like living in SA as a white guy? Respect!

>respect for a white south African trying to fuck a non-white girl

Yeeeaaaah no, agree with americano. Keep it in your own race

Blue pilling doesn't work, that movie was proof.

>isle of man

So... is it true that every SA is born with a FAL and short shorts out the womb?

This is a nigger. Notice how he downplays everything like a Jew. Don't be like this guy.

Are you sure he isn't just a Jew? There's a SA Jewish frogurt merchant that hangs around. You might see him sometimes on the Syria threads where he shitposts about greater israel or goes onto the natsoc threads and tries to derail them