Fucking Hilarious

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4095412/Defiant-property-tycoon-69-BANS-single-mothers-battered-wives-plumbers-families-children-tenants.html

>no plumbers

Ma-ma-mia!

I own a condo I rent out. When I was managing it and listing it for rent, I would get several calls from "battered women".

They would all say they are leaving their abusive husband, they'd need to know if they can move in 100%, theyd need the rent lowered heavily.

It was bizarre that they want to escape an abusive relationship and want me to pick up the tab.

>no plumbers
>I'm a shitty landlord and overcharge people for plumbing repairs, please don't do it yourself and undercut me on my property

Who doesn't love a good battered wife?

>hehehe im a plumber
>i fixed it myself, there was a problem
>i need half off my rent next month or ill start clogging everything up

Well then, who can live there?

Only married couples with no children or children over 18.
Sounds not like a good plan in today's society.

sounds like a swingers community.

this, they dont want plumbers to lay pipe on all their wives and steal em away

And where exactly does the tenant have to pay for repairs instead of the landlord?

As the vast majority of plumbers are male, this would be indirect discrimination upon grounds of sex.

Any plumber who applied for a tenancy, and was refused, could easily claim damages from the cunt.

>the following are not acceptable
>no x

double negatives baka

>not single adults

If Trump had written this list then the media would have pretended that it also said "No kikes, niggers or Muslims".

people who RENT a appartment and repair anything in there are stupid.
when something go wrong you have to pay for it because the landlords lawyer will say you broke it even more and thats why the waterpipe broke and flooded everything.
it's the landlords buisness, not mine. even when i would be capable of doing it by my own i woudn't do it.

the comments are surprisedly based,basically saying his propertyhis rules

It's the Daily Mail. Basically main-stream Sup Forums with less actual facts and more things that will cause cancer.

Is this that Sharia law you guys have?

>Lulu37, Bristol, United Kingdom, 4 minutes ago

>I am a single mum and this does not offend me. It is his property and up to him who he rents too. I am fed up of everyone playing the "its offensive" card. If you don't like something su ck it up and move on.

Fucking irrational.
How can anyone be this oblivious to reality?

Tell the cunts to rent a room off Craigslist , go to a shelter, or off themselves.

>no plumbers
OYYY VEYYY

In all honesty it probably is code for "no Polaks" because that would be illegal.

Most U.S. states let you deduct repair expenses from rent of the landlord doesn't make necessary repairs within a certain time frame. It's not recommended and you're generally better off suing the landlord and getting a court order for him to do the repairs, but it is an option on paper in most states.

I've heard this guy speak on a podcast about economics before and he basically said that poor Brits aren't even on his radar as potential renters. He almost exclusively rents to Poles and other immigrants because they're cash rich.

Typical fascist trash. You blame the failings of capitalism on those most impacted by them. You suggest someone has no where to go and is in an abusive relationship to kill themselves. As capitalism crushes the 99% more and more, you fascists will need to always expand those who you blame to justify capitalism, it's women, niggers, jews, mexicans, arabs, liberals, nu-males, homosexuals, and everyone except those who are nearly identical to you, or strongmen you jerk off about wanting to be. I hope you get run over by a truck you evil narcissistic psychopath.

>hurr durr telling them to be an hero is wrong
>i hope you get run over by a truck

i hope your mom dies in a negro gangrape tonight

That excludes like 90 percent of the population, good luck finding tenants.

Please don't feed this troll for the love of god.

We call them widows' memories

>no single mums
Thats a nigger ban

>only married couples with no children may live here

Is this some kind of swingers thing?