Are you ready for the future, Sup Forums?

Are you ready for the future, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RW1Kwwsn1E4
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
nber.org/papers/w14192
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1095-8312.2008.01110.x/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3611980/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19422626
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes! I know my duty as a white man is to raise the black man's children to be fine members of society because I cannot please any woman with my small dick

I'm ready, question is are they?

im ready, only blacks here are abo who live in isolation

and all the asians are cute and honorary anglos anyway

Ever notice how rare it is to see these women happy? This image shows she's using him as a social weapon, not even as the dick he thinks he's being used for.

t. butthurt little white dick

im trying but its very difficult here :(

Are you?
pic rel

Im ready.
youtube.com/watch?v=RW1Kwwsn1E4

Honestly this post opened by eyes and completely changed my view on life.

After seeing this I see absolutely no reason why as a white male I should ever be considered for reproduction. That job is left for the real men, black men.

This experience has been both shocking and eye opening. I can't believe how I could have thought any other way before this.

White/Black babies are less healthy than White babies. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
Mixed race couples are more likely to have stillborn babies than same-race couples. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
Black-White children are more likely than both Black and Whites to make poor decisions. Source: nber.org/papers/w14192

90% of women who have a child with a Black man never marry the father. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
77% of women who have children with Black men earn less than $10,000 a year. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
98% of White women who have children with Black men are not financially supported by the father. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
The average White woman who has kids with a Black man earns $7250 a year, excluding welfare. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
97% of White women who have children with Black men have used welfare. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

97% of Black fathers who have children with White women are not active in their children’s lives. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
Race-mixers may give less parental support to their children because of greater genetic distance. Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1095-8312.2008.01110.x/abstract
97% of interracial (Black man, White women) children are born out of wedlock. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
White-Black couples have more partner violence than White couples and as much violence as Black couples. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3611980/
Bias against miscegenation is likely biological in origin. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19422626

gl in your life coalburner

>tfw might get to see the beginning of america slipping to third world tier as it becomes Mexico 2.0 before i die
odd kind of feel

Pretty funny shit date a nigger get disowned beaten and poor with a retarded child.

t. rapefugee

>tfw you're two years old and already redpilled

>redpill = hating blacks
huurrr durrr *drooling* nigguhz

Are YOU ready for the future, faggot?

>Race-mixers may give less parental support to their children because of greater genetic distance.

>have mixed baby
>genetically hard coded to hate it

In other news Germany YES 14 year old girl gets raped in rapefugee shelter because nobody warned her about them NOT being humans.
Society is fucked.

White girl with her Asian gay friend.

>Swearing at other people
>Even your friends
>Even your children should they find the photograph

Guess some people just check out of life and hate it