You will never be this cool

Spanish Nationalist Josué Estébanez VS 50 ANTIFAs

Josué Estébanez stabs a Commie in the heart in self-defense, killing him. Gets 26 years in prison for self-defense.

youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GPzvcBFHnI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol, you fucking oldfag. i was thinking about this the other day

It's an amazing video. The only bad thing about this is that I will never have the opportunity to do this myself.

i expect this to be because you have no metro stations nearby

There is a massive metro network in Sofia.

He will be pardoned.

i know, been there for concerts

>prison time for self defense
why is this a thing

When? I didn't hear that. Where did you find that out.
I'm not actually a native here, I'm just visiting Sofia for a few days, cause my girlfriend lives and studies here. I'm from Serbia, Novi Sad. You should visit it, it's really clean, UNLIKE SOFIA.

I don't know. The kid who attacked him obviously wanted to hurt him, and if he let him attack him, then all the others would join and they would kill him. He saved his own life by killing the kid. The kid was also a notorious communist and held a blog where he posted pictures of the people he attacked for not sharing his views.

Overall, we should be glad the kid is gone.

I don't get it.

>damn I hate fascism
>so I'm going to beat people up for having the wrong opinions

commie logic

because words are very scary you have to stab it in the heart before more syllables come out to hurt the leftover brain cells.

>''Fascists are violent''
>attacks a Fascist with 50 of his friends watching, ready to jump in to help him
>gets stabbed in the heart
>dies
>becomes lefty, ANTIFA and Commie symbol of Anti-Fascism

>self defense
How? He wasn't threatened in any way whatsoever. He just killed a guy for pointing at his sweatshirt. He deserves to be in prison.

>Gets 26 years in prison for self-defense
That didnt look like self-deffense.

The guy was trying to punch him. The guy was there with 50 of his friends ready to jump in and beat the guy, they would have beat him to death.

"trying" to punch someone, is no reason to stab someone in return.
>The guy was there with 50 of his friends ready to jump in and beat the guy, they would have beat him to death.
In court you couldnt prove, that they would have done that.
Not by any possebility.

Fucking based.

It's obviously self defense, it's visible in the video. That is a very good reason to stab someone. I heard he's gonna get released soon.

The guy is a legend.

Is he the last true spaniard?

Stop kidding me people have been excusing abhoerent comportement in court. Like the muslim girls that got aways with a bloody beating because sic "they weren't used to alcohol"

You just have to prove there has been precedent in anti fa violently aggressing people on the far right then you can clearly prove that the guy feared for his life.

Self defense need to be proportional to the attack since they were 50 they could have easily killed him

He should just have knife him in the stomach or some shit, like non directly lethal and he would have been fine
But 26 years is ridiculous and show a clear bias even real criminal that kills for pleasure or monetary gain doesn't even get 26 years.
5 years is a clear maximum. Half outside of prison if he have a good comportement in detention

How don't 50 people just over run him?

BASED

fuck antifa cowards

you dont understand what a mob of angry politically motivated going to protest a right wing event are like.

They start fights and attack people. They see right wing people as below the right to not being assaulted.

starting a fight with someone when you have 50 other rioters nearby is assault with a deadly weapon.

>Gets 26 years in prison for self-defense
>26 years
>self-defense
Pick one and only one

>guy touches my shit
>i stab him in the heart killing him
>don't get away with it

oh, i never would have guessed

>That fucking stab

It horrifies me that it's that easy to kill somebody. Thunk. Guy didn't even realize he was being killed.

dozens of far left terrorists were going to kill him, and they wouldn't even be brought to a judge because they are basically state sanctionned militia, and the guy shouldn't have defended himself?
Fuck off you filthy bong

Please dont talk BS.
Thats the shit people go to Jail for and having their lives ruined.
For everyone:
someone tries to hit you with a Fist, you can push him back.
> Like the muslim girls that got aways with a bloody beating because sic "they weren't used to alcohol"
Your not a muslim, different rules for you.
Keep that in Mind.
>You just have to prove there has been precedent
KEK
Good Luck with that...
>Self defense need to be proportional to the attack since they were 50
Only one Attacker on Tape.
If you cant prove the other 49, youre fucked.
>He should just have knife him in the stomach or some shit
That kind of BS advice gets people in trouble.
Dying from blood loss, of a wound to the stomach, happens very fast.
>But 26 years is ridiculous and show a clear bias
And you know that that Bias has a MAJOR influence in court, so stay out of trouble.

Eternal anglo can crawl back into their holes

Because they are ANTIFA pussies.
Yup. Spineless chickens.
He defended himself. Killed a guy in the process. Got 26 years. What don't you understand?
That kid was famous for beating up people who disagreed with him and posting it online.

>Andorra

This is how you know that Antifa are a bunch of useless idiots. There's 50 antifa against 1 fascist but they still run away after one of them gets rekt even though they have a numbers advantage.

The same way 50 sheep run away from a single dog/wolf.

>implying
come buy cheap tobacco and don't be a fag

Exactly like that. This man has BALLS.

Based Josue

People do less time for more. Please, be quiet. Your country in particular is known for that.

I am confused

He is alone on the train and pulls out a knife well before anyone seems to be an obvious threat. Then he randomly stabs some guy.

Fuck you! That's a hacked comment

What part of you dont get 26 years for self defense?

Guys pulls on your sweater so you stab him in the heart

Sounds like a reasonable and proportionate response to me

How can you morons believe this was self defense you want to celebrate killing anti faggots OK but don't excuse plain niggery

The guy attacks him. The guy that attacks him is a known Commie scum that attacks people who don't agree with him and posts in online. He has 50 of his friends behind him, thinks he can do whatever he wants,

Gets stabbed.

that fire extinguisher escape move was pretty fucking cool, even if it didn't work

>courts are infallible
>courts aren't politicized
>I'm too stupid to evaluate the evidence myself.

They beat him into a coma after the caught him. They were going to attack him.

But he pulled out his knife long long before they ever boarded. If he had it out and knew who to target then he wasn't defending himself. He was looking to attack someone.

Yes, because he saw that they were going to come in. He was ready.

I hate Antifa. They're fucking violent, hypocritical pieces of shit that think they have some moral high ground for being traitors to country, nation, and race. I'm a black guy, they don't fight for me. I respect White Nationalists for trying to preserve their country and culture from the hordes who seek to destroy them as human beings and as a Nation. I'd fight alongside the "neo-nazis" with a full heart to help them destroy these Jew puppets.

Martyrdom fuels wars. Was that your point?

>It horrifies me that it's that easy to kill somebody. Thunk. Guy didn't even realize he was being killed.

It's not that easy to penetrate the ribcage and perforate the heart with a folding pocket knife. This is a Spanish Military Trained Nationalist, not some geek off the street

Your Hero is a nigger that deserve everyday of his 26 year vacation

>be white nationalist
>have some right wing shit on your sweater
>see mob of obvious antifa communists already hyped up for some ((activism))
>not getting ready to defend yourself

it's like you're begging to be kicked to death at that point

maybe the lad could've tried to get away discreetly, but we're talking about a brave mensch here

>2009

should've used garlic to ward off those vampires

>Guys pulls on your sweater so you stab him in the heart

and then you should expect to get stabbed.

Do not fucking pull other man's clothes and shit.

Is the dead commie's blog still up m8?

>Thread theme; Les Brigades - Antifa
youtube.com/watch?v=GPzvcBFHnI0

You don't know antifa.

i will do hahaha

People got actually more time for less, so you be quiet.
I dont know how old you are, but thats some stupid shit youre talking earlier.
Usually teens make that sorts of stupid assumptions.
No, more like truth. Sorry to destroy your illusion.

i kinda feel bad for normal black people, because they either associated with libtards or blm

Jan 20 2017

> Your not a muslim, different rules for you. Keep that in Mind
Yeah you're just proving my points the courts are biased
> KEK. Good Luck with that...
Not at all i'm sure you can find a fuckton of story involving anti fa beating close to death political adversary
> Only one Attacker on Tape. If you cant prove the other 49, youre fucked.
Not at all since they're from the same political affiliation and travel in group they pose a legitimate threat. + it's easily to prove by witness that they harassed him verbally and threatened him. Once one of them entered his vital space that was enough reason for him to defend himself by all means possible. Beside instead of calling the police to handle the matters they started to attack him even knowing he was armed. They could just have block the metro and the entrance they were high number enough, why would peaceful citizen try to attack him ? the logical response would be to stay away from him at a safe and secure distance.
> That kind of BS advice gets people in trouble. Dying from blood loss, of a wound to the stomach, happens very fast.
I don't care if he dies or not. The thing is they surely tried to pin murderous intent in himself because he targeted his heart. But honestly with the balance of the force between one man and 50 other murderous intent are the most legitimate. But if he had just cut his stomac maybe they couldn't have spinned the truth so hard.

> And you know that that Bias has a MAJOR influence in court, so stay out of trouble.

Oh he was already fucked my man it was either that or be painfully beaten close to death or to death. He did the right thing. He could have made it fine but he fell against the most political judge I guess.

Just to be clear on how much a farce this was : "To put this in perspective, some of those convicted in the 2004 Madrid Train Bombing were given lesser sentences! De Juana Chaos, an ETA terrorist responsible for the deaths of of 25 people, only got 16 years!"

And after your done fighting with them they'll stab you in the heart too

Get out of here you monkey

>Spanish Nationalist
what do they want for spain? just people who are white?

Haha was that what the smoke was? Legend

You can normally tell a real black man from the majority. There is a certain concentrated stoicism in their face. And when they speak, there is no trace of complaining or passive aggressive cattyness.

No, only for Spanish people hence SPANISH nationalist.

Unity.

>just people who are white?
inmigrants out for example

You don't have sound here. They were obviously chanting commies stuff or "death to right winger" Never forger that the symbole of anti fa is a white guy getting punched by anti fas if it's not a clear demonstration of violent intent in the chef of the anti fa i don't know what the fuck it is.

Beside he had the good reason to pull his knife as you can see not even 10 second before they enter the metro they start attacking him

Antifas are cowards and weaklings. You can see that even when they are 50, they're scared of approaching him.

This was the """victim"""
A proud member of the society.

This

If so, I will have done a righteous deed that no one could deny. I'd do it and make sure kikes like you don't have a foothold on this Earth when it all goes down.

why is everything from spainposters low resolution

Of course the nationalist was in the army. Antifa faggots don't dare to do anything that brave.

>Yeah you're just proving my points the courts are biased
THAT was the fucking Point.
THEY ARE.
ergo: BE CAREFULL what you are doing in what situation. Its an ADVISE.
>Not at all i'm sure you can find a fuckton of story involving anti fa beating close to death political adversary
There are a lot of different Stories.
There are a lot of different Judges making different Decisions in identical Situations.
>Not at all since they're from the same political affiliation
Maybe, but only one attacked, and you cant prove beyond reasonable doubt, that they would step up for their "Friend", even if you could prove that they actually know each other.
>I don't care if he dies or not.
Its not about that, its about the people who go to jail because of advises like yours.

My same toughts.

Get rid of the scum my friend.

But I know niggery when I see it

at least Americans don't get home invaded by Communist filth.

Welcome to the Right Side Black friend.

he looks like smart

How the fuck are you calling that self defence ?

Waiting on train with knife, stabs guy, not self defence.

>spanish nationalist
just because leftists are scum in this country doesn't mind nationalists aren't retarded too.

Spain would be better if the Republicans won against the fascists

Desi brate? Sugradjani smo, sta studiras

He likely only lived because he stabbed him. If you go around in a huge gang starting shit, getting stabbed is just a risk you have to accept. Otherwise don't so that sort of thing

It's not self-defense, he attacked first. he did good though.

I honestly believe the same. Because of pendulum effect. But our economy would be like eastern europe.

2007 internet archive.

Reverse grip.

When I did history at university we had a course on the concept and evolution of fascism.

We covered antifa groups because they're literally the same.

An Antifa member simply existing in your line of sight is an assault on all of the western world.
Literally nothing you can do to them can be considered anything other than self defense.

>attack first
>self-defense
wew lad

I guess he would have been btfo by the commies if he did nothing, but he still attacked first.

He could have try to not gather attention on him to not start a fight that would give him 26 years of jail. That's cucked but you gotta be dumb to ruin your life because muh big balls.