How do you meet redpilled people irl?

I'm tired of being surrounded by mediocrity and political correctness. This isn't some meetup thread, but a genuine question on how to allow more intelligent, rational people into my life that doesn't require massive amounts of investment.

>Inb4 take up another career
I've been a clock puncher since I've left highschool

>Inb4 social media
Cuckberg and Twitter are absolute cancer.

Is there any solution to being surrounded by all of this vapid bullshit? There has to be somewhere I can find people who will put guaranteed effort into a conversation outside of Sup Forums, right? Kek wills it.

u look for people with fedoras

wear a pizzagate shirt

I legitimately think that people congregate on social media and places like Sup Forums because the current generation has no default meeting spot outside of work. At least, this is the case in my area and many other areas nearby in Rural Kentucky. You'd think that even in the south I wouldn't be up to my neck in SJW hivemind bullshit. There has to be a better way to make connections this day and age- the paradigm shift has left us without a way forward without anonymity.

Anime convention

If you've been working blue collar since graduating high school you'd have met them already. You work retail, which isn't blue collar...as your uniform is likely another color (literally) than blue.

Retail work attracts the dull minded and "failure to launch" type because these positions don't require growth in the people that fill them, ergo have no room for growth themselves.

Most conservative people I know seek motivated, like minded people with a desire to not only better themselves but the lives of people surrounding them in life as well. This is why they're not your friend, nor will they ever be....because you're a loser.

Mormon church?

UPS, and Food Service. Kept up 2-3 jobs and college for the past 3 years, and thinking of enlisting in the Military, actually. The mediocrity of the situation is killing me. I want to join the US dept of winning dammit.

Thank God, no.

>Thank God, no.

I've heard other anons say that they're quite red-pilled, etc.

In my personal life, I've found them by the handful working graveyard/till-midnight shifts at shithole jobs.

All that time to think, stress, and work into the peaceful night really gets people trapped in their mind. People will talk about all kind of things in isolation from customers/people

The members are, the theology not so much. I'm Calvinist leaning, though I like how the Mormons have enough food to prepare in case the grid goes down, large families, etc. One of my old Managers was Mormon and was quite redpilled. Absolutely great guy, but I would never become a Mormon.

By the law of attraction. If you do not meet redpilled people irl, it means there is something wrong with you.

Working as a Loader, I can attest to this to some degree, though I agree with this user as well When one is surrounded by mediocrity it is hard not to become mediocre oneself. Thus my attempt to reach out for advice on networking outside of the workplace in non-degenerate ways. Our local church is nice, but I'm always seeking other options.

Mormons are white jews

I've met a few who I actually talk to about Sup Forums on a consistent basis from work. But they've moved on from the positions while I'm still here to get my education payed off debt-free. Thus the dilemma.

Becoming a Jew is a final redpill

I have a tendency to red pill people by making edgy jokes. It tends to work with pretty much everyone.

I've been redpilling 3 blacks at my workplace about the media trying to bait a racewar and they're in agreement with me. Perhaps I should become a mentor instead of seeking leadership.

Im going to be buried; not cremated

Wake up, you are already a jew

Im in richmond bruh lets meet up