Trudeau Hate Thread

Just heard on the news that our Faggot in Chief is not going to attend Trumps inauguration OR the World Economic Forum

So basically Trudeau talks shit about Trump then continues to hold a grudge over a man who can ass fuck our country if he chooses.

Then he says fuck the economy, i got some motherfucking gay syrian photoshoots to attend. Because ya know... "budgets balance themselves."

We need to do something about this treasonous faggot.

May I interest you in an annexation?

>We need to do something about this treasonous faggot.
SHALL

The 56% makes me skeptical but i would be ok with it.

just annex the whole continent like you guys wanted to

go roman empire on this motherfucker

Are they available for us too?

yes please

But user
he gib moar pocket mone to middle class families

>May I interest you in an annexation?
Yes sir, does the package include helicopter rides for half of southern Ontario?

Trump intends to tax you more heavily on your duty free border shopping. Might as well stop. The new taxes will make shit more expensive here for you than me.

Just the facts jack.

I'm personally a bit of a continentlist, so believe me, I want to. After all, we're called "Americans" because we originally simply figured we'd take over the whole continent in the future anyway.

It'd shorten the border wall required if we built it against Guatemala and Belize instead of along the entire US/Mexican border, Mexico's been looking at doing that anyway, and Trump in particular is basically a leftist repellent.

I also personally like the idea of reannexing the Philippines since they have the most pro-American population in the world, they used to be our territory anyway, and their oligarchs could use the boot.

Also, one way or another, we should either buy or forcefully take Greenland from Denmark.

MANIFEST DESTINY, HAIL COLUMBIA!

Canada is going to be BTFO if trump delivers on his tax reforms.

good news for canadian businesses tbqh

Good thing weedman is all over making nice with the new POTUS no wait he's dicking around in the the Bahamas with a muslim cult leader and doing donuts around Ontario again

>Canada is going to be BTFO if trump delivers on his tax reforms.
We are already BTFO come tax time, unless you are in the 45-50% of faggots on welfare or some tranny disability bullshit, April is a fucking shitty month, of course you can just lie like a motherfucker like I do, but in 10-15 years I'm so fucked

first post made me laugh.
>fpmml

Can we have the Falklands, since they're within our sphere of influence?

I thought Trudeau could have been a decent PM, but doubling down on that retarded "millennials just have to accept precarious employment" bullshit that that MP was saying killed any hope I had that he wouldn't be trash

just burn Ottawa and everyone in it so we can restart

If we annex you, CYOW might overflow with outbound flights containing nothing but leftists.

>burn Ottawa and everyone in it so we can restart
Don't forget Queens Park

honestly, Canada would benefit if every single member of all 14 federal and provincial Liberal parties were killed. The NDP at least tries to help things, the Liberals are just straight up evil

>If you kill your "enemies", ((they))) win

NO

You've already annexed my heart, take my land too please burger-san

>Canada would benefit if every single member of all 14 federal and provincial Liberal parties were killed
I fucking hate to say it, but going aloha snakbar, might be the only solution. Knowing this shithole though, the annihilation of all gov will just give Soros cunts more refugee plane tickets

Don't worry, we won't give them to the Argentine Republic.

...We'll annex the Argentine Republic, turn them into the Territory/Commonwealth/State of Argentina, and then give the Falklands to the Territory/Commonwealth/State of Argentina, unless you take the easy way out and simply give us the Falklands diplomatically, in which case we'll just turn it into its own territory like how Midway Island is in the middle of the Hawaiian archipelago without being a part of the State of Hawaii.

The choice is yours.

We've already annexed New Sweden centuries ago; it's part of New York and New Jersey now.

We'll take the former Swedish empire territory of Saint Barthélemy if you can get it back, though. You can sell it to us like the Danes sold us their West Indies claims.

Neither, Falklands has an incredible amount of gas and oil. Plus, it's not in the Shitty middle east so that's a bonus.

No deal yank

>gas and oil
>in the American continents
>the redcoat monarchists are unwilling to be annexed
So this is how War Plan Red begins anew....

Why do we need him him at the inaugural? Or any other leaf, for that matter?

nobody will miss that crusty little faggit.

IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES

>Russia offers to send elite firefighters

>No thanks Putler

>African fire brigade shows up with fire paddles

>They leave after they fail to negotiate for more money

Castro's son everybody