Stargate Red Pill General

It's time we realize that it's highly probable that this show was inspired by real facts.

Let's digg in.

Other urls found in this thread:

exopolitics.org/stargate-sg-1-soft-disclosure-according-to-secret-space-program-whistleblower/
youtube.com/watch?v=gT-Vf_x4Dc4
imagecomics.com/comics/series/the-manhattan-projects
youtu.be/bcx10gGNaqk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Admiralty_law
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/master_file/martiallaw.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=MKbwdTCL8rA
blackbag.gawker.com/did-stanley-kubrick-fake-this-video-of-stanley-kubrick-1747558774
youtu.be/rR4pf6pp1kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
youtu.be/_u4A5tJ2j3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It's time we realize that it's highly probable that this show was inspired by real facts.

[citation needed]

Why do you make such an interesting yet completely shit thread.

This.

>Let's digg in
>1 post by this id

>it's highly probable that this show was inspired by real facts.
Please. It is illegal to state a conclusion and then look for evidence. Why don't you learn to first post evidence and then work your way to find a conclusion. That's how it should be done.

Anyone else annoyed they completely abandoned the HOLY SHIT STARGATE TRAVEL IS FUCKING COLD thing like 2 episodes in?

Of course it's real, black Egyptians used them.

Leftists do it all the time.

o'neill best character

What I've learned from white culture, whether from mediterranean, germanic, nordic and anglo intellectuals is that there is things beyond reason, science and methodology. Instinct is as much important as experimentation. When you watch this show, you know some parts are true, you can sense it if you have half a brain.

I'm sure some of you can contribute to this thread with very interesting information. And even if all sorts of shills use this to lure Sup Forumsacks with disinfo, I believe it can be entertaining too. The disinfo is always sensationalist.

exopolitics.org/stargate-sg-1-soft-disclosure-according-to-secret-space-program-whistleblower/

>Let's digg in.

Into what exactly, our kitchen drawer to find the tinfoil?

This isn't even infowars tier

>When there are hundreds if not thousands of your kin living out what you see on SG-1 on a daily basis, and an Airforce admiral personally makes a cameo on your favorite show as a show of support.

Does this look like /x/ to you?

Fuck off.

Truth is truly stranger than fiction.

>let's dig in
>proceeds to not dig in

OP is a humongous faggot but hits on a bone of truth.

Most people think that the Manhattan Project ended after the development of the atomic bomb. They are wrong. The worlds greatest physicists were put to work developing the most exotic technologies, in complete secrecy. These include teleportation, trans-dimensional travel (much like the Stargate in OP's picture), human re-animation and even time travel.

Apparently, there are a ton of sightings in Peru.
Things have been changing since the New Year. Heck, even Queen Reptile can't survive now that we're entering the photon belt, at the end of a Great Year...

Hallowed are the ori

>implying that evil space worms exist
>implying that we can construct a magic water circle teleporter
>implying OP isnt a faggot
No wait OP is just france,

Source on cartoon and info?

Would you mind sharing the source of the picture?

(OP)
So, in an episode of Stargate SG-1, O'Neil is a consultant on a show called 'Wormhole X-treme': that way, if any info leaks from SG-I they could just call say that it's from that wacky show...

It's as if they left us breadcrumbs on how to discern info and discredit discrediting.

youtube.com/watch?v=gT-Vf_x4Dc4

imagecomics.com/comics/series/the-manhattan-projects

Ah, thanks Ozzy!

Seriuosly tho... the Manhattan Project scientists, plus the German scientists after the war...
0.o

All the Egyptian stuff makes sense.
We really don't have an explanation for the pyramids.
I like the theory that they were large batteries used for healing purposes.
I believe that the current put out passively was used to help the Goa'uld locate their docking stations.

doesn't this belong on /x/?

jaffar kree!

An interesting, and very humorous comic series. Would recommend thoroughly... And as some other user in here said, truth is stranger than fiction

>I like the theory that they were large batteries used for healing purposes.
That... actually makes a lot of sense. Like, ancient Tesla technology harnessing the electromagnetic field of the Earth.

70years later and we still havvent see anything coming from it
let it go

Here ya go skepticniggers

chronos.ws

>we still haven't seen anything coming form it
Dense frog faggot, you think they're going to share this stuff with us peasants? Have you learned nothing in all your time lurking here?

Yes it must be true because even speed of light is pretty slow, it takes even hundred of years with speed llight just to fly through this milky way galaxy.

It's absolute impossible to reach other galaxies with speed of light.

A N T A R C T I C A

>Government Secrecy
Do you notice how computer technology took off after Roswell? Like the whole micro-processor and integrated circuit thing?

Also, get redpilled on the web:
>Goode referred to technologies depicted in the Stargate SG-1 as a fairly accurate illustration of how ring-shaped ancient portals or “stargates” actually look and work. He said that the navigation system is similar to how the internet operates whereby numerical sequences are assigned for individual computers, networks, ISPs and countries. This is the basis for the IP (Internet Protocol) numbers, which are the backbone for navigating the World Wide Web.

mistake #1 = believing any propaganda pumped out of jewwood

>the government and it's ministry of propaganda does not participate and perpetuate all sorts of psyops and mind control to keep the going confused and divided.

never forget, the government is composed of nothing but mobsters and mafiozos in a desperate bid to stay in power as long as they can and grab as much as they can.

Bumping with Redpill of dubious quality:
youtu.be/bcx10gGNaqk
Dude is apparently a HLI

The pyramids sit on top of Ley Lines.
There are extensive tunnels underneath that once connected to the Nile during the rainy season.
There was a top insulating layer over the pyramids that has since eroded.
Basically water flowing through the bottom of the pyramids created an electrical charge that was trapped in the pyramids.
There are other ancient wonders that sit on lay lines.
It is unknown how ancient people knew the lay lines were even there.
The Goa'uld built all of it.

>This is the basis for the IP (Internet Protocol) numbers, which are the backbone for navigating the World Wide Web.
I hope he isn't saying that stargates were the basis for the ip protocol.
Phone numbers were the basis for the ip protocol. (It's like a phone number for your computer, maaaan)
Mail addresses were a basis for phone numbers (It's like, getting a letter for your phone, maaaaaaaan).
He could be saying it the other way around though. It looks like it would have been clear what he meant from listening to it, but it isn't in text.

Agreed, yet if that weren't so, and if there wasn't high-level push back, how would Trump have won?

Watch this for an idea of what a military HLI might sound like

what did trump win?

its weird how OP posted this thread shortly after i thought "why has no one posted about stargate on Sup Forums after all this time?"

Was there light inside the Pyramid of Giza? And can you please tell some more about what the electricity was used for?

>The Goa'uld built all of it.
They did not build shit. they are like the black guys who claim Motzart was black. They steal tech and use it to claim they are gods.

Trump won what will become the restored Republic.

The United States has been a corporation operating under maritime law ever since the Lincoln administration. Once Lincoln found out what happened, he tried to put a stop to it and was assassinated. He was the last president of the Republic.

>Trump won what will become the restored Republic.

ahh so youre one of those MAGA, trump is shitler + stalin in 1, faggots

you out to have more faith in yourself than some crooked lying faggot politician

you'll live longer

>Have you learned nothing in all your time lurking here?
unlike you i dont waste my time on /x/ or watch alien theory you mongrel

>They did not build shit
Bad wording. The Goa'uld made slaves build the pyramids.

Maritime law? What's that? It's the same law that applies to the moon and Space in general, but how does it work?

I get over it after like 5 minutes

The US airforce gave massive support to the production of Stargate SG1. Scenes with military equipment, airplanes and so on which would have cost millions of dollars to produce over the course of the series cost them almost nothing, the airforce gladly supplied them with everything.

Another interesting thing to note is "Wormhole X-treme", which is a TV-show in the Stargate universe which is basically Stargate SG-1 only slightly more ridiculous which the USAF keeps around for plausible deniability.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Admiralty_law

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/master_file/martiallaw.htm

Oh thanks for Google'ing that for me, dickhead.

>It's as if they left us breadcrumbs on how to discern info and discredit discrediting.

Like Capricorn One and the Moon landings.

youtube.com/watch?v=MKbwdTCL8rA

yes, there are different dimensions and many ways to bridge them. pic related.

USA is nothing more than a different varriant of the soviet union.

where as the east version was a bolshevik fascist totalitarian corrupt nightmare, the west version was somewhat laxed untill the end of the cold war but the jews never the less are turning it into a bolshevik fascist totalitarian corrupt nightmare 2.0.

the one in the east collapsed

and the one in the west is collapsing

All stars fade away, tovarisch

All Star Fade Away

"jaffa kree"

Novus Ordo Seclorum

What if the Moon landing actually happened, but there were too many ayys on footage that they had to stage an entirely new """"landing"""" because knowledge of peaceful ayys and advanced tech would undermine the petro dollar and military industrial complex?

i guess the first photos from the moon were just shit, because of sun rays or radiation or whatever, so they really had been on the moon but threw in a few studio shots for the media afterwards.

thats the most plausible explanation to me.

>moon landing is fake
I get that people can beleve that its the bullshit about Stan Kubrik that i wish would die in a fire. As most will attest to him he was a perfectionist and he fucking alowed Neil Armstrong to flub a line. Guy was turbo autism 100% of the time no fucking way would he let that shit off.

At one point the audio cut out becausde Buzz was going on about the ayys.

All he could say is "Be advised, there is a Santa Clause".

On that 200th (or such) special they also predicted the cuckening of TV shows with "young and more trendy muh feels" casts.
Actually hilarious that one.

>black egyptians

You mean black egyptians kings you racist peice of cisgendered fuck dick

Well, some say he was trying to get word out in his later films that he did it, and then he was killed.

If you're talking about the Cheyenne Mountain Complex, yes that's real. The rest of the premise of the show is fiction.

Dude this was a guy who made people do the exact same shit over 120 times a scene. Every bullet in full metal jacket landed where he wanted it to land. I doubt the US gov are that stupid to put their conspirisy plans in the hands of a autistic.

Why then would the Air Force gve so much aid And why would two Air Force Chiefs of Staff, Generals Michael Ryan and John Jumper made cameos on the show?

Secrecy has ruled this nation at least since Operation Paperclip, yet there are red-blooded Americans who want their country back. They're in the military and they arguably put Trump in the Presidency.

Disclosure is the true Sup Forumsitical happening of our time.

Arguably he'd be the best person to put on the job, and they could have given him (nearly) limitless resources and time, all the things an autist needs. Plus, it had to be convincing.

Still don't buy it, Remember autisics don't say sorry they don't understand why they do shit they just do it, so to sugest he put clues owning up the fact that he did fake the moon landing is stupid and goes against what people like him are.

that was a theory of mine when I was a young autist.

>show has a show inside of it, worm hole extreme, that the writer got his stories form a psychic stone, the other end was sitting on General Hammonds desk when he was writing mission reports
>in wormhole extreme there is a shitty version of sg-1
>in SG-1, the worm hole extreme tv show is almost shut down but is allowed to continue for plausible deniability incase sg-1 was ever accidentally leaked

>startgate command is a branch of the US airforce in the show.
>in real life, sg-1 was sponsored by the US Airforce for many years

on a side note I just put my Stargate dvd collection back on the shelf an hour before before seeing this thread and writing this.

fuggg if this is real, tho:
blackbag.gawker.com/did-stanley-kubrick-fake-this-video-of-stanley-kubrick-1747558774

youtu.be/rR4pf6pp1kQ

1st
>linking to Gawker
2nd
i can get a hobo who looks like that and do shaky cam while he says hes the king of babilon to

>Why then would the Air Force gve so much aid
Because it's a great show and they like to be depicted the way they were. Support for war critical movies is usually a lot less.

Wait nvm that video looks shifty as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

Truth.

youtu.be/_u4A5tJ2j3o

>Remember autisics don't say sorry they don't understand why they do shit they just do it,
pure autism, they don't know what they did bothers people.
mild autism though, we know what we do bothers people and try to not do it. The presence of a conscience is a key thing with us, we are not psychopaths.
Actually normies seem like psychopaths a lot of times, with their "if its not bothering me then its not a problem, fuck you go somewhere else" attitude.

link?

Are the smurfs and scooby do based on real events too?

So I really enjoyed the movie and pilot episode of the series but right after I was immediately turned off by "Muh mongol oppreshun of women" episode. Is this going to be the rest of the series? Just forced women-are-strong-too crap in every other episode? Should I bother continuing?

Relevancy?

>If it is real that means kek is a goa'uld

Scooby Do seems based in fact. People own vans and have dogs.

Nah, Kek is an ascended Ancient

You said you don't believe something because autists don't say sorry.
Just made me think that you are under the impression that autists are psychopath tier.

>implying that evil space worms exist

hahahahah fucking KEK

go watch some (((political))) debate or something you bluepilled little slave

Blacks were kangs only because of goa'ulds in them. Than goa'ulds moved to Jewish bodies during the exodus.

Ancient are fkin cuked alien

>muh don't want to do help humans cuz that would mean I have to use my powers
>if I use my powers the Ori win

Ancient are space leaf

The first half of the first season is rough. You have to power through. The writers realized how badly they fucked up and repeatedly reference and make fun of the feminist shit throughout the series. Seasons 2-8 are objectively great TV.

Ok mister Mcsperg i get it "not all autists" fucking hell i didn't expect to encounter the autism defence force on Sup Forums of all places.

>The writers realized how badly they fucked up and repeatedly reference and make fun of the feminist shit throughout the series.
This

top kek

Not disagreeing with you but I think the whole point is that if you use your power to intervene it defeats the point of it.

Alright thanks. Hopefully it will be good enough to make me stop wondering why everyone suddenly speaks english from different worlds.

WE

bump for space niggers

bump