#ShaunKingSoWhite is trending on Twitter

Keep it going lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/816713289342164992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What has Talcum X done now?

Being oppressed

I dare you to flare your nostrils like he does for as long as he does, I DARE YOU FAGGOT. Then you'll understand the real struggle of talcum x, the real struggle of the white man pretending to be a black man. Now imagine having to do that every day of the week, every week, every year, imagine the effort and the pain. Those nostril muscles could move the world right now

Fuck dude, I couldn't do it for 10 seconds

I think he had surgery to widen his nostrils and look more niggerish, he's definitely had hair plugs as well

I was going strong until your post made me giggle

I remember Mimo saying on Joe Rogan's podcast someone offered to donate $25k to Black Lives Matter if he posted his 23andme DNA results. Obviously he avoided jt

>marital status: single

so much is explained right there

Wait, so does he seriously claim that he is Black?

I though it was just a meme like with the whole Sam Hyde being a mass shooter.

This motherfucker is whiter than me, how does anyone for a second think that he is Black. Hell, he is not even part black.

>twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/816713289342164992

you americans are telling me this fuck identifies himself as black?

Even worse, he basically accused his mother of cheating so that he could pretend he was black.

He just avoids answering it now.

>get beat up by some whities for dating a black girl
>SHIIIIEEEEETTT I muzzz black!

Just start ticking the box that says 'black' on job application forms, and if anyone asks, tell them that you're related to talcum x.

kek

>basically

Meanwhile this thing is going home

White as a Russian winter.

Is anyone reminded of that woman Rachel Dolezal who was also a white black activist and got gloriously called out on it?

HAHAHAHA This is fucking hilarious. It reminds me of old Sup Forums. His reaction tweets are priceless. What an assfuck.

>His reaction tweets are priceless
I can't see any reactions on his Twatter.

>talcum x
>Malcolm X

Jesus, i never put 2 and 2 together.. Wow what a freak. I bet alot of Sup Forums never put those two together. Hes just as bad as that red head woman that was head of a black rights council.

>Talcum X
>Malcolm X

Talcum powder is white. Powder is often slang refrencing white or white people.

HOLY FUCK HE TROLLING US ALL.

Am i just slow? Am i the only one who never noticed this before? Jesus, i think im retarded. Either way this dude is trolling everyone.

>Am i just slow?
Yes, that was the entire point of the pun.

Talcum powder is white and rhymes (kinda) with Malcolm.

He doesn't call himself that, you prat.

Is he upset?

Holy fuck i havent sperged out this hard in a long time.

I have a question for Sup Forums. Regarding the above posts that i made, howcome we get so triggered by this guy if we did infact notice the irony in his paradox? Look at his shit eating grin. I we are Sup Forums and we are so clever not to be trolled then why, regarding my above posts and this dudes constant shit eating grin, has nobody ever pointed this out and also why do we get so triggered by him.

He is trolling us in old Sup Forums style.

>tfw my name's literally jeff

Stop making Americans look like retards.
Seriously, delete your comments immediately

yanawi'msayin home diggy doggg

That's not what he calls himself

Reported, hope you get banned.

He doesnt? He never did? Someone else made that handle up? Shit i feel like an idiot. I havent sperged out this bad in years.

Best to just go quietly to another thread now, friend.

Does he honestly believe he is black or is it just a meme because he defends BLM?

This. Hoping for Aus proxy or something

Stop posting you FUCKING RETARD
Seriously reddit tier internal monologue
Commit suicide right this instant

Nethier, he knows he is white but just likes to say he is black

He honestly believes he's black. That's why he has that haircut and weird goatee.

Why the hell would i know much about this clown? Why would i research him?? Theres no way i could have known that Talcum X was made by someone else.. I dont devote any attention to people like that.

I admit i got trolled hard, but i havent been trolled for years. I thought he used to call himself Talcum X or something.

Nobody with half a brain would give much attention or thought to this guy.

But i will be good and stop posting this thread now.

Shaun King is so white he puts mayonnaise on both sides of his wonderbread

Shaun King is so white that he got pulled over for speeding and the policeman wrote himself a ticket

Reset your router, newfag. This is painful.

what a piece of shit, someone should interview his parents like they did with rachel dolezal's when they found out she wasn't black

Kill yourself

Kek

You could say, he was beaten black

>calling an autist stupid
>blaming him for being kidnapped and assaulted
wew what a piece of shit

Uhhh.. I actually contribute alot to Sup Forums. Why would i know about this guy? Just because i dont spend my whole life on memes doesnt mean im stupid. I dont spend my time watching this guy like some shallow idiot, that is reddit tier. Just because of you im not going to shut up..

I cant believe Sup Forums is shunning me for this when i have contributed novels worth of material in support of Trump.

He flares his nostrils at every opportunity to make his nose nigger.

Shaun King is so white his bones get a sunburn

Shaun King is so white he went to Popeyes for a bucket of chicken and they gave him a can of spinach

>Uhhh.. I actually contribute alot to Sup Forums
Nobody should ever write that sentence.

Are you okay man. You just looking for some you's?

I already did when I was born again.
Probation is almost up, user, have you heard the good news, the gospel of Jesus Christ?

Shaun King is so white he thought this post was funny so he copied it to an email and sent it to all his relatives and his aunt forwarded it back to him

Holy shit please delet this post

That's fake.

FUCKING DO IT!
KILL YOURSELF!
YOU. HAVE. TO. GO. BACK!

Yeah its just as painful as posting shit like this for years and being ignored, idiot:
Im not trying to make myself look good. When it comes to 12 year olds there is a such thing as mediocrity regarding honesty vs dishonesty. Just because i didnt devote my time to laughing at a pathetic individual doesnt mean much.. now get fucked.

Im not going anywhere. Initiative does not mean fitting in amongst a bunch of idiotic meme-obsessed 12 year olds.

You talk like a confused 50 year old man who thinks he can """covertly""" influence pol, or you're Shawn himself, or you dropped acid and thus only have partially completed thoughts that you're putting out there, this is the worst concern shilling I've ever seen, and I see Canadians every day.

Dat cracka ass cracka

>i actually contribute alot to Sup Forums

Reported. Don't ever come back.

>This motherfucker is whiter than me, how does anyone for a second think that he is Black. Hell, he is not even part black.

hey shitlord quit picking on this poor
trans-racial. he's a nigger stuck inside a whitemans body

Why not? I agree a person should have humility and never feel pride but if i didnt tell the truth of my actions i would just be going along with political correctness, i would have to lie about myself in favor of affermative action etc.

You can't really compare JSK's nostril flaring feats to a beginner, though. He has been doing this for a long time. You start small, flaring your nostrils when you're in line, stuck in traffic, etc. Like kegels for the nose. Do this for about 2 weeks and then work on holding the flare for 10 seconds. Every week, you add 5 seconds to the hold.

I'm working on a Starting Strength program specifically for the nostrils. This is all I'll give for free, but keep an eye out.

We can be anything we want in life. If you want to be a nigger, I can show you how.

You sound like one of these liberal idiots that judges something based on how you feel or how it seems.. Get fucked. Go back to pre-school cuck.

Its idiocy to let your emotions and feelings control your judgement.. its also imasculine.

HOLY SHIT IT'S FUCKING WAYNE LAMBRIGHT
>plz clap

Would you like me to show you some of my material?

See:
For starters. Would you like to discuss it. Ide be more than happy.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>Trans-racial
What's up with this new meme?

Aye

>>If you want to be a nigger, I can show you how.

>checks flag

yes, you certainly can.

If you want to have a real discussion and help put ideas to action give me a throwaway email to contact you.

Yes, thats right son... The laws of memehood and being 12 do not dictate right judgement. If it does then we would all be fucked over everyday and then come on here and try to post our half floundered, half understood, never realized confusions.

>dropped acid and thus only have partially completed thoughts that you're putting out there

Thats what everybody does.. Thats all that occurs. Every action in the history of the human race which stems from thought has been partial. Just like your attention span, billy.

I dont have an email.. Google doesnt let me sign up anymore since the police investigated me for terrorism..

You can just discuss right now.

Bait?

God you're an idiot

12? Reddit?

I put more importance on Truth than making myself look good, afterall that mentality is what got us all cucked in the first place and is what maintains the cuckery.

What's this white dude's problem?

You responded.

I knew I wouldn't get an email from you. This is the reason that, for all its ferver, Sup Forums can never collectively accomplish anything. The fear of giving up something as simple as a one off email is something perpetuated and groomed by the anonymous nature of this board. I wanted to have a discussion, as do you, but we won't and it is just the nature of Sup Forums.

>When he goes on TYT and the whole team is full-on Emperor's New Clothes about it

Will be entertaining

>Japanese person telling "yo mama" structural jokes
I didn't think that kind of thing translated well.

My sides.

I thought you meant to say bigger and after remembering the Yahoo happening I can't tell if this joke was unintentionally or intentionally brilliant now

This guy is taken seriously in the US. WTF.

If a guy pretended he was black here he'd be laughed at and hounded off all media for being a fraud.

The intelligence of the average Sup Forums poster right here.

I cant flare mine without raising my eyebrows

Really makes you think

>Martin Luther Cream

It is because we are tolerant and diverse, shotlord.

State of it

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAA

OH FUCK!!! Those are the bestcrackers on the entire planet mayne! Kill all whities!

I dont have email.. I just spent time in jail for emailing people and "cyber-Crime" im on probation and there is no way in fuck im going to get my pathology going like that again. See, i have a drinking problem and get irresponsible sometimes.

All you really need to read is what i posted above referencing that other thead.. What i say basically agrees with what you just said regarding cohesion.

But it goes much deeper then us just agreeing, which would be pointless in itself.

See:The cohesion between us necessary goes right down to the nature of thought and understanding it. Ive put along into communicating with other people.. it doesnt often happen very deeply.

fucking top kek spaniard bro

What is going on in your head?

You fucked up and sperged out but this board is anonymous, people literally can't judge you so you don't have to justify why you fucked up, realise it and just move on.

Its not trending at all. I found one post

so S+2rDMm5 is wayne lambert then? this is what legitimate mental retardation looks like