What is NYC doing right that they have relatively low crime rates?

Stop n Frisk

Hasn't been around for years

Making it too expensive for black people to live there.

This. Less black people makes an area safer.

putting all the niggers in neighboring areas

Why isn't it working just as well in San Francisco?

They have a lot of money to placate the hordes.

Other than leftover, legacy housing projects there aren't many poor people in Manhattan.

Police force larger than most national armies.

It's the elite/homo playground now, so they won't let it every get too out of hand nowadays

Homeless pozzed fags everywhere. Poor, degenerate whites are essentially blacks.

NYC has a majority white population and a declining black population.

Chicago, Atlanta, Orleans etc do not.

High incarceration is the obvious solution, they have the 'broken window policy' in which they arrest people for minor offenses such as graffiti. The theory is that if you let them off light on those offences they will gradually commit more serious crimes.

The richest of the rich live there, like soros and drumpf. Ever hear of the acronym "NIMBY"?

I think you're right about the size of the police force playing a role. I just looked it up...

NYC
32.1 law enforcement employees per 10K population

SF
60.1 law enforcement employees per 10K population

Then you don't fucking live in new york.

Boston is doing better.

Based Jews keeping things in order. We could learn a thing or two from them.

oops, I got that backwards
should be:

I think you're right about the size of the police force playing a role. I just looked it up...

NYC
60.1 law enforcement employees per 10K population

SF
32.1 law enforcement employees per 10K population

My money is on this

They farmed out all their felons and homeless people. Newburgh and Poughkeepsie New York host them now.

These once quiet "upstate" towns now host the highest percentage of violent crime in the entire state, especially Newburgh.

I live adjacent to the Vanderbilt Mansion National Historic Site, roughly 10 miles away from Poughkeepsie. The ONLY crime in my town involves cars full of niggers either dropping off drugs to College students at Marist, Vassar or the Culinary Institute of America...or petty theft involving breaking into cars for their contents.

In their own cities their violent crime/murder rates are many times higher (per capita) than New York City itself.

Manhattan might as well be a Disney themed playground for tourists at this point. The "gritty" city that I remember as a child has long since been scrubbed clean and heavily polished.

Vagrancy and panhandling are also arrestable offenses. There's a very large bus terminal there called Port Authority where hundreds of homeless used to sleep during the winter months to stay warm. Most bums are committing petty crimes with high jail time, as to avoid the cold and have a warm place to stay...also free food and medical care.

That's a good thing though isn't it?

Injecting violent crime into affluent areas is never good. Cities like Stoke-on-Trent used to be nice, blue collar cities. Now look at it. Paignton, Birmingham, Leeds etc etc etc. You let pikey and gyppo trash invade these places and now they're shit. Paired with Arab and Indian migrants those cities might as well be foreign places.

Most of England is nice, but there are a lot of herpe towns and cities there where you isolate undesirables.

Stop and frisk in New York.

And this goes back to when Gulliani was chief. He basically flooded the streets with cops and it worked. He set them loose in a manner of speaking. He didn't give a shit if a suspect ran into a mosque, he wanted the cops to go in. This style of policing is unique to NYC since the population is so densely packed. You can't apply this same model exactly to a city like Houston per say, which is vastly spread out over the metropolitan area.