New 14 words

"We must secure the existence of Glorious Nippon and a future for Japanese children."

Japan is, in some ways, more European than Europe.

Please don't let yourself go extinct senpai. What can Amerifags and other whites do to keep Japan Japanese?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=31nOaXSeqSo

^ I'm sure Japan will still produce shit like this if it's overrun by Afghanis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3BYCK-3jPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Japan is perfect, they are a closely nit society and they already have leaders which know not to enforce the kind of cultural Marxism the west is enforcing.

The big scare is that they are going to see a population r education due to the fact most of their population are really old, but the difference is they don't see the value in importing millions of immigrants to fill that economic gap purely for the benefit of a few generations wages. Their leaders take into account Japan's history, and see the point of planning years into the future.

It is ENTIRELY because we don't do anything to Japan that they're so based, and their culture will live on long after the west dies from cultural suicide.

Watch this, it shows why they don't take on huge immigration and the jewed up multiculturalism
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3BYCK-3jPc

already seen the video bro, but I know there is a tiny minority in Japan calling for immigration. I just want want to know what we can do to make sure those voices are thoroughly drowned out by the pro-Japanese voices.

Japan is already fucked from the inside.

Roppongi, a district of Tokyo, is swarming with niggers.
I saw niggers walking arround with 3 or 4 japanese girls doing nigger things.

This is worse than any atom bomb.

I think I got autism reading this, you must be 14 or something.

t. incel hikky

>This is worse than any atom bomb.
ouch my sides

>japan is perfect

Not even close. Their work/life balance is fuckingn retarded and their MUH HONOUR MUH PRIDE shit constantly fucks them up.

They need to start legally enforcing fewer work hours, and start forcing people to actually use their vacation time.

There's a reason parents are never around in anime; they all work from early am to late PM and its considered normal. They literally autistically work themselves to death. Its the cause of their population decline, too; no one has the time or energy to fuck and raise kids, or even date properly.

where were the niggers from? were they US military?

does Japan want us to withdraw our military or keep it there?

>I went to roppongi so I know Japan
>desu senpai ( ^ω^ )

literally I am going to find you and cut you with a knife

They're just military. Roppongi is swarming with degeneracy. Never pick up girls from there.

>Japan is perfect
Sup Forumsutism pls go

Only redeeming value that Japan has is its high dencity of communists in compared to rest of developed world.

They're Nigerians, Ghanans and Cameroonians, mostly Nigerians though, who are on the Yakuza payroll doing their dirty work as expendable trash
You only find them in Roppongi and maybe a couple other places, they are there because Yakuza have trouble drugging robbing and extorting gaijin English teachers so they get big disposable niggers to do it for them.

also they use Iranians as front men for drug dealing, I have heard that they used to use Israelis for it in the late 80's or so, they apparently switch to using different nationalities every couple of decades so that the foreign syndicates don't get a foothold.

Here's 14 nice words in Japanese for ya

輝いてる日本のすばらしさと日本人の子供たちの未来を永遠に守ろう

degenerate af. but that's just globalism in action.

I think the US should stop sending nigger servicemen to Japan. It's practically a war crime to do so. We did it to the UK and France and we continue to do it to Germany and Japan. No country should ever be allowed to thrust its niggers onto the women of another country.

>直訳

ポイっ

>直訳

It is not quite literal. I added "forever" and made it about protecting Japanese "greatness". Just thought it would sound nice and be 14 separate words.

日本の美しさと日本人の未来の素晴らしさと永遠に連合したモンゴル人のフィンノ・ウグリアン・カナーテを残しましょう

why is everybody just posting vaporwave song titles?

This is kind of jacked but I think I get what you are going for.

Wouldn't use 残しましょう here. The katakana is also kind of fucked.

日本を大和撫子巨乳ロリ楽園に!

Not every syllable is a word, though I endorse the sentiment.

Kys weeb

>Google Translate: Yamato Hikiko in Japan Busty Lolita in Paradise

KEK

i literally don't even watch anime (except studio ghibli movies, and if you don't like those, kys)

Ah yes all those West Africans enlisted in the US Army.
Fucking hell this place sometimes.

Hahaha faggots.

The only good Jap is a dead Jap.

>What can Amerifags and other whites do to keep Japan Japanese?

Fucking faggot. Why don't you do something about the rapidly-declining white population first?

If they aren't competent enough to keep a very easy-to-protect country from overrunning with foreigners then that's their problem, not ours.

US niggers are basically transplanted West Africans.

At least in the US, recent West African immigrants are actually better than regular niggers, because right now, the West African immigrants are fairly wealthy and educated.

That will change in the coming decades tnough, as the population of Africa skyrockets and we'll be flooded with millions of poor African migrants.

it's just that I view their potential decline as our fault. We (the US) are the ones who opened them to the West. We occupied them and sent niggers to live on their soil.

Actually, most of those blacks are illegal immigrants with expired VISAs.

Japan actually considered mass deportation but due to them being black, they are wary of getting international press or the UN complaining.

If America does defund the UN and the UN ceases to exist, Japan will pick that time to start mass deporting them.

Also, don't act like the Yakuza is still relevant in Japan these days.

Yakuza membership is actually declining since even the local 7-11 employee earns more money than a Yakuza underling.

The current largest yakuza organization is also in the middle of a civil war and all the leaders are already gray haired or white haired.

It is only a matter of time.

Don't act like the yakuza are not afraid of Japanese laws as well.

Japan's anti-gun laws and anti-drug laws are harsh enough that yakuza don't think using guns is worth it.

They cause the most trouble in Japan too.

America should just send only white weeaboos to Japan.

Problem is that most of the weeaboos who sign up, rather choose to join the Air Force since the Air Force has the most comfortable dorms among the three branches and they don't need to do too much, giving them the nickname of Chair Force.

Sometimes i feel unmotivated to continue learning japanese.
Then i spend thirty minutes looking at statistics and comparing them to literally anywhere else, and go back to my studies.

I can't fucking wait to be a japanese citizen tbf
I don't even feel bad anymore about being a dirty unwashed immigrant to them because fuck, there are less than two thousand french people in Japon.

Shit m80s, i don't touch welfare and i'm in fucking France, the mother of welfare ! What are the chances i'll magically morph into a gibsmedat in Japon ?

Not really. They knew that attacking Pearl Harbour would provoke a war between you and them and they lost. US troops shouldn't be stationed in Japan anymore but taking in immigrants is Shinzo's call.

What's the chance in modern day Japan to get a working holiday visa extended to a permanent resident visa?

>their decline
>our fault
Are you serious or just autistic

no even my girlfriend says I'm not on the spectrum, and she does nothing but insult me.

The Japs wouldn't have bombed Pearl Harbor if not for the oil embargo.

I think there are 2 ways:

1- if you are rich by then build a company in japan and hire nips.
2- if you marry a nip and have offspring.

the very concept of mass immigration, and letting work migrants stay permanently and become citizens, is a western one. If Japan accepts these western social premises, they are fucked.