Unpopular opinions (on Sup Forums) thread

Unpopular opinions (on Sup Forums) thread

Taking in refugees from warzones is good. Yes, a few of them are violent and commit rape and murder. But isn't it worth it to save people, if the only trade off is a few rapes?
I mean, if you are able to save 2,000,000 people, isn't it worth it to let maybe 500 rapes happen?
Or look at it this way: should you have nuked the entire country of Germany just because the Nazis were evil? No, the Americans even helped us rebuilt the country after the war was over

>But isn't it worth it to save people, if the only trade off is a few rapes?
Well we are watching you to find out.

Two of my best friends are Israeli lesbians

Post pics

>mudslimes
>africans

>people

haha good one op

> 0.01 Euros have been deposited in your account.

Remember to thank Mama Merkel, Achmed.

There is literally nothing wrong with marijuana and blaming retards who SWED and misuse it is akin to wanting to ban alcohol because a lot of people are alcoholics.
If it were legalized it would make libshits even lazier and if Trump were the one to decriminalize it on the federal level they would be a lot less up in arms come reelection.
Pharmaceutical companies perpetuate it's illegality because they'd lose an unfathomable amount of money. So many "medications" that usually have worse side effects than what you are treating would become obsolete.

>should you have nuked the entire country of Germany
Absolutely. Europe would be prosperous and happy if we didn't have to deal with such malignant cancer right in the heart of the continent

>should you have nuked the entire country of Germany just because the Nazis were evil?
From a Sovjet and American perspective, YES!
btw, your opinion is the current mainstream. Come back when MSM is shilling camps

Enjoy minority status in a few years and enjoy the death of your nation and people, hans.

The problem comes when the "few rapes" escalate to mass murders, and instead of it being refugees from a warzone it's anyone from anywhere, and you have no plan to send them back when, or in this case, if, the war ends, they almost all follow a system of belief not just incompatible with, but outright hostile to, the one used in the host country, and they start trying to take positions in government to put in place the very policies that caused their countries to become war-torn shithole. THEN it becomes a problem.

I like UNpopular
The people came, are not poor and sick
Nor woman and children
Thats maybe 10% of them

The rest needs to be deported immediately
On the same road, also bring home the Turks

I would readily kill off the entire Muslim population of this world before I let an European woman get raped.

I will not

>unpopular opinions (on Sup Forums)
Wrong thread Sven?

>, isn't it worth it to let maybe 500 rapes happen?

By the first 3 months? Not really.

Its very likely that your country and Europe in general will soon be consumed by a war fought on many fronts, likely following a chemical attack.

Ayn Rand invented Anne Frank to prime the west for parasitic capitalism

Seems to be a pretty unpopular opinion where he's from, at least.

I think a high school shooting is much, much more tragic than an elementary school shooting

Having gay people in small, homogenous societies is an advantage. While they themselves can not have children, they can help by taking care of other people's kids. Their time is never occupied by their own kids, because they can't have any, therefore they have more time to help their community.

People who feel this way should give up their wives, daughters, sisters, mothers, grandmothers, aunts, etc to the rapist first.