Refute this image Trumptards

Refute this image Trumptards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic&index=30&list=PL3X_Ewg9imcjXkP9P6ek7mgWZJJo247Nc
wnd.com/2016/10/hillary-campaign-chief-tied-to-russian-money-laundering/
twitter.com/jolly_jack
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Iran is a Russian ally.

Iran isn't in that pic.

>trump wants to strenghten NATO
>comic implies that putin will attack NATO country
gee I wonder

Watch this video SUBMIT to the GOD EMPEROR > youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic&index=30&list=PL3X_Ewg9imcjXkP9P6ek7mgWZJJo247Nc

And what you will do if he attack?!

>comic implies that putin will attack NATO country
What?

>Finland
>NATO
Oh, its retarded.

The first and third panels are exactly the same. Also Trump is 10 inches taller than Putin.

You are in NATO now.
Or will be soon.

>trump wants to strenghten NATO

??????

>The first and third panels are exactly the same. Also Trump is 10 inches taller than Putin.

Trump stand on knee before putin.

Finland BTFO

well shid :DDD

Trump looks fucking cute

Oh that's easy. Putin would need a ladder to pet Trump on the head.

wnd.com/2016/10/hillary-campaign-chief-tied-to-russian-money-laundering/
fuck off back to plebit

>now go play on twitter
I admittedly kek'd

real life is bigger than a single meme

Let's hope so.

Where's the argument? What am i supposed to be refute?

>turns a million into billions
>defeats Hillary despite all her Wall Street, MSM, Obongo and A+ celebrity endorsements
>considered stupid

>russia
>being able to annex finland
top lel

>MFW Finland is NATO.

aggression to a member means war with all
why do you think turkey is getting away with their shit?
the US alone can beat Russia, Europe only providing bases
imagine if we actually collaborated

>US alone can beat Russia

They can't they fear nuke war too much, literraly putin can return back to russia alaska and texas with no shooting.

Good thing Sweden installed this fancy anti Russian weaponry

Why does family guy level humour pass as somewhat respected social commentary/political discourse nowadays>? Is the average retarded leftist goy so fucking stupid and childish, that they find this worth paying attention to?

Fibland can go fuck itself. Why is the onus on america to save them?

>Russia trying to annex Finland again
good luck with that eh

If US don't go around waving the nukes all the time on all foreign issues it doesn't mean they are scared to use theirs, comrad.

They are free to try.
Also
>implying we expect foreigners to aid us in our defense.
We aren't in the Nato. We handle our own defensive arrangements ourselves.

Besides, why in the fuck would Russia attack Finland. What strategic assets do we posses that would make a costly war against us worthwhile for Russia?

You do know that Finland agreed to unfavourable terms right? They held on, but they certainly didn't win
Russia won though, they forced the fins late in the war to turn out their German comrades and join them in attacking europe

Artist is obsessed with hand size aka
(((Closet homo)))

Raw materials not present or abundant in certain Euro countries
In WW2 it was iron ore for Germany and positioning along the sea.

First of all Russia annexed Crimea all under Obama's watch.

Second of all if Russian annexation of Finland is good for the white race then who cares?

>russia is the savior of the white race race meme

>good for the white race

>hordes of chechens and usbeks flooding Finland shortly after

STAP BULLYING GUYS

>Dance moves so cool that they froze THIS man solid!

They can try to annex us.

Mind your own fucking business, fucking burgers. We don't want or need your 'help'.

>hordes of chechens
>imblying

Refute? Ever heard about the burden of proof?

> phillip M jackson
twitter.com/jolly_jack

lol wtf

what did you expect from these subhuman leftist parasites?

>annex finland.

its like you never took an european history class.

>Second of all if Russian annexation of Finland is good for the white race then who cares?

How in the fuck would Ruskies annexing us be good for the "white race"?
Back when we still were under the rule of Russians, those fucking Slavic scumbags did their best to russify us and suppress our culture and language, just like the god damn Swedes did before.

All of my ancestors' oppressors have been other white people. I got no loyalty towards some imaginary unified "white race". I only care about MY people which are Finns. You Anglos, Swedes, krauts and what have you can go to hell for all I care.

Fuck you. My peoples sovereignty is non negotiable. No future where we are once again under the thrall of foreigners is acceptable.

Good luck trying to annex. Ready to die for finland like all guys who got balls left

>its like you never took an european history class.
Finland was part of russian empire before 1917

Nah. Nobody would give a shit if Finland was under attack. Not a single country in NATO would have any interest to help us out.

That being said, come over the border and I'll BTFO of as many Ivans as possible. Come get some. :D

You want Karelia?Join Russia again and you will have it.

>Good luck trying to annex. Ready to die for finland like all guys who got balls left

All guys dying all chicks left, best scenario ever.

4/10 bait
Sage

..and never came back. Must hurt to see little part of your former empire get more happiness and glory than the whole soviet shitpeople managed to. But that's how it is. Some people just got the good genes while some people have their aids genes

Nobody wants karelia back after you infected it with krokodil and aids

bit like in russia right now?

You stupid fucking leaf do fucking realize that Ruskies have the same resources we have, and more, in massive abundance. "muh resources" is among the most retarded reason possible to argue for why ruskies would attack us.
The only thing we have that Ruskies lack are we Finns ourselves.

>wanting a landmass populated by subhuman russkies
No thanks.

kek

Burden of proof is on you to show us how it's true. Going back to browsing the catalog now.

>all this autism

Your source that putin is waging war on poland?

/thread

what do you know bout anything, roach? Go suck some muslim cock

You don't want it?Then you wouldn't have it, okay.

Easy, Europe's problem.

Pump more of your GDP into defense and defend yourselves.

it is widely known fact that karelia is ruined

>All of my ancestors' oppressors have been other white people. I got no loyalty towards some imaginary unified "white race". I only care about MY people

I feel the same as a Frenchy.

Thing is, had it not been for the Officer Purge Stalin conducted, the Soviets would do a lot better.
The Finngolians still had to cede land both after the first war and the continuation war (Int the latter, Findland's access to the arctic ocean was completely cut off, as the Soviets took the remaining coastline.
Finland fought well, but lost nonetheless.

Useful

I wouldn't brag about muslim cocks if my neighbours were Swedes.

Shitskins inherit kiisseli.

> They are free to try.

Well, not completely free, Pekka.
But whatever is price you gonna pay it.

We are Turkic Mongol brothers amk
Accept it

Another weak, clown-ass attack on Trump based on a narrative that hasn't had any concrete evidence put forward.

You can't refute lies or baseless propaganda and keep on using weak, passe terms such as "Trumptard" or "Drumptards BTFO lol" and expect anyone but the most gaping-asshole fecal-brained regressive left cumrags to clap like purple haired seals.

I cannot wait to see how the left embarrasses itself on inauguration day, and then the meltdowns when Obamacare is ripped and torn up.

same thing with the Kuril islands really, even if we somehow got them back we'd never get the smell out.

I would be on the first plane to Finland to lend my bantz

One of the less populated areals and less poluted?
>ruined
HAHAHA u dunn goofed.

I wouldn't talk about muslim cocks if my kgb president praised them on live tv and told his shitpeople to love and respect them. But of course i'm not russian

>Annex Finland
They have tried before and they can try again.
Deep down I wish they would. Our country needs another slavshit slaughterfest. Preferably before/after The_Great_European_kebab_removal.

Why don't you finally concede that you lost the war that technically never ended since 1945?

Oh common we give you lot of cheap poison vodka. You will die drink as you always want.

Maybe.

Everyone in this thread is a Russian shill desu.
>HURR DURR FAKE NEWS
You only matter to the extent that you're retarded for rich people who don't give a shit about you. Have fun losing health insurance for yourself and you kids and generally being retarded. Your sacrifice has mattered LOL.

"less polluted" in russia means "uninhabitable" in finland. See we have different standards of living and purity

Apologize

>Oh common we give you lot of cheap poison vodka. You will die drink as you always want

Pretty ironic considering the fact that rich ruskies come to finland to buy unpoisoned vodka

Come on now, now you're pulling things out of your ass. It's Sweden who had the iron ore, Finland has always had zero natural resources besides lumber.

AH-HAHAHA!!!! TOO PERFECT!

Are you autistic on purpose, or you really are?

And poor fins come to russia for cheap drink, you see we must unite.

I for one cannot wait. 400 a month per person to get a plan tht lets me see a doctor. Thats a month. I was paying 200 a month for two people in 1997. Thanks obongo, youre a cum rag.

Sadly im paying 140 a month for insurance that does nothing. Doesnt even cover me in a catastophy, just to avoid paying more on taxes. I wish i was living on welfarr at this point then i could get free everything and not have to work.

I can respect this deal, but nothing more my man

Karelia used to be among the richest regions of Finland. It was full of farms and budding industry before the soviets took it.
Now look at it.

You guys broke what used to be basically our breadbasket. Why would we want it back? We saved the Karelians and resettled them across Finland. Most of the people who lived in Karelia are old now, and their descendants only know of the place from stories and history.

There is nothing to get back. And after all, it was just clay. It is the people, your kinsmen that matter in the end, and we rescued our Karelian brethren.

>Russia will invade Finland

Didn't go very well last time. NATO would probably intervene.

Why can't Finngols realize that they belong to us?

why don't you just concede that the IBM-compatible PC won the platform war and your IIGS is never going to be relevant outside a junior high school computer lab?

>waaahhh i lost and i'm still crying over it :(:(:(