Why are people in the west so fucking cucked...

Why are people in the west so fucking cucked? Even the "far right" people still have some kind of empathy for non-whites even though not a single non-white give a rotten shit about us and would murder us all if they had the chance.

I understood this before I was 16, every non-white is our enemy and I don't give a fuck if they die in wars. This whole "refugee" crisis is just fabricated bullshit and we have absolutely no obligation to allow a single non-white into Europe. Just put up border guards and shoot them when they enter. It's that fucking hard, what's the issue? Why do so few people reason like this when it's the ONLY rational thing to do?

Even if the West had no more non-whites, the people would still be slaves to the Jews and their propaganda.

I read it.

Isn't that what Afd in Germany wanted, let's hope for the best.

Give it time. Mainstream is usually 5 years behind Sup Forums

Because you seem to misunderstand who controls the flow of people across the border, and what their end goal is.

The reason is mostly economic, it is very profitable to flood countries for those who are in government, who actually control the borders and banks. Cheap labour, or thousands of people who'll just sit on welfare which justifies more tax and higher government spending.

They're aren't simply going to uncuck themselves for the sake of saving western culture because they want the shekels

Ye but the average person, why the fuck is he okay with it? I can somewhat understand women because they're emotion over reason based and mother instincts might kick in but what kind of man would willingly allow this to happen? Anyone with half a brain could see what's happening. It's just baffling to me how you can be so fucking stupid. Is it ignorance or what is it?

you now understand
the war we face is an esoteric one
you're right that there is nothing stopping us from fixing this but ourselves (ultimately)
we must win back the minds, hearts, souls of our people:
and then truly it will be a task of mere administration

We are like Elves, our culture, values and intellect is far superior and eventually after a great cataclysm we will be forced to separate ourselves from the other races.

Decades of dumbing down, slow boiling frog doesn't jump out of the pot. After the second world war they convinced the baby boomers that they don't want anything like the holohoax to happen again, and so you get a generation or two of bootlickers to the Jew.

Remember the enemy won the war, and most western countries and their leaders were the enemy. Once they get control of the schools, that's it. They teach the holocaust, the KKK and slavery (only from the bad view for whites) and drill this self hatred into their minds.

Most normal people, ie good christians, normies, people who have sex, have lots of good experiences with non whites in addition to bad ones. They aren't willing to put them up to sacrifice because society isn't a 100% efficient autistic machine. I think you'll find increasingly during the Trump presidency that the "alt right" call Leslie Jones a nigger epic lul shit will lose popularity to simple Trumpian Americanism. I could be wrong. If it gets torn down maybe fascism will have a chance after all.

>tfw too intelligent to be a leftist normalcuck

But still, the average person is capable of some reasoning and logical thinking which should be enough. Do they just not observe society or don't bother to reach any conclusions? That's the only reason I could see.

I was talking to a white girl last night and said she was watching the movie (((selma))). I asked her how it was and she said it made her hate white people because we were just soo mean.

The same people who control the borders and do all this fuckery also happen to control the media flow, and the average person will not come Online and get redpilled and find the truth, although it may seem really obvious to you what is happening, the majority of people really don't care because they're living comfy lives, or comfy enough so they don't ask questions.

However more and more people do start to ask questions when the validity of mainstream news starts to crumble and the masses start to see the truth, let's just hope that happens in time before the west actually does fall.

But I didn't need to go online. I needed to attend school, walk on the street and just live a normal life. Especially in countries like Sweden, the shitskin plague is everywhere now.

Well then I applaud you for being a lot more perceptive then most in society. People are as dumb as you think sometimes. But like I said and I think it's the most important point, they live comfy lives, so they don't ask questions or raise issues with the shitty government choices.

Its much like the Romans giving the citizens free bread and free circus tickets to keep them entertained so they don't cause an uprising.

Because not all of us are retarded to buy into your nonsense white supremacist world view. This stormfront-tier logic and perspective just delegitimizes your cause and make you look like a delusional dumbass. Blacks and hispanics aren't a problem. It's the muslims that are the issue, and that is a problem independent of race

How many rapes have you personally seen?

Living in Sweden and all...

>they do it
>we should do it too!

As much as I dislike forced immigration and would be totally down for stricter border guarding, I would still not go full pit bull mode over this. Sure, their culture may suck balls but the moment we go down to their level and start chimping out makes us the same as them. Again, I'm not saying you shouldn't defend yourself and your home, but there has to be a golden middle ground to your mentality if you want to be an outstanding human.

I don't know the right way to deal with our current situation but this extreme attitude that's talking in absolutes is just as toxic and cringeworthy as the "let them all in without exception" mode of the left.

Because empathy is the unique genetic trait of whites and one of the main reasons they are most advanced race in the first place. Problem is that it can also cause harm to self, just like now.

>if you kill your enemies, they win