Can you guys even back up your opinions?

Guys and traps we need to talk. Now I'm not a liberal or anything even close to left but you guys tend to believe things without any evidence. Examples can include but not be kept to

>The holocaust
>Sandy Hook
>Orlando
>And obamas birth certificate even after Trump said he was lying and yes I know Clinton started it but it does not matter

Now I'm not a liberal or anything but you guys are the liberals of the right hell most of you guys are left and you don't even know it can any of you guys back up your facts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wEfn065PkCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7EAxesVQ8wo
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
nizkor.org
kabbalah.info/eng/content/view/frame/4215?/eng/content/view/full/4215&main
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Masonic_conspiracy_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Anti-Masonic_Exhibition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap_made_from_human_corpses
youtube.com/watch?v=DB0Y12-1NY0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_symbols
astrotheme.com/astrology_planets.php
astro.com/astrology/in_planets1_e.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Roman_deities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gematria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_messiah_claimants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Temple
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Key_of_Solomon
isjewish.com/j._robert_oppenheimer/
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Bhagavad_Gita
youtube.com/watch?v=n8H7Jibx-c0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qi
vimeo.com/64772466
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Silverstein
realitieswatch.com/larry-silverstein-bought-wtc-months-911-got-4-55-billion-insurance-buildings/
youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38
youtube.com/watch?v=nT1lDfjw_7M
youtube.com/watch?v=VI5-WecHkiU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walt_Disney_Company
youtube.com/watch?v=Ca_VKxhwLVE
youtube.com/watch?v=MWQpTxM7qbY
bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089
youtube.com/watch?v=LrUvu1mlWco
youtube.com/watch?v=-YICuUtkjlg
youtube.com/watch?v=XNADd9i491E
tapnewswire.com/2015/10/six-jewish-companies-control-96-of-the-worlds-media/
darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/
jewishquarterly.org/issuearchive/articled325.html?articleid=38
alchemyrealm.com/jing.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sandyhook? Dumping shit not sure it's legit tho.

end of dump
youtube.com/watch?v=wEfn065PkCQ

i got some stuff on the holocaust i've been spamming here for a while, should I post them too?

I've seen these images before however nobody has backed them up and sure you can post more.

dumping jew related stuff then, again i'm not certain if it's valid or not

>img_0196
>"you guys"
>I have no google and yet must post
Commit suicide TbH
And what the nigger is there to "believe" about orlando? Some muslim shot up a fag club and liberals did a backflip to try and relate it to funs while also advocating for more muslim immigration, nothing new.

holo starts here

>some musilim shot up a fag club

I'm not sure if your aware but many Polaks at the time were claiming he was an actor and there actually is a video of him as a security guard in a documentary, not to mention his father was with Hillary the day before l.

I do actually want more information on this one

>Wikepidia

>mfw

>I also cannot read
>wikipedia
The entire point of the post was to show the discrepancy between the numbers (((wikipedia))) has and what actual ovens are capable of.
And get some god damn worthwhile pepes

Not all of them were cremated most of them were put into mass graves

And here's your worthwhile Pepe

i also remember two guys carrying out some victim infront of a camera and after they thought they were out of vision, they put him down and stood around and talked with him

>sandy hook
>orlando
I dont buy into that crap nor do I care enough about it to.

>holocaust
the burden of proof is on the person making the claim. Person youre talking to thinks the holocaust happened? Make them prove it to you, and point out the logical inconsistencies until they have no other choice but to concede that it never happened

>Obama birth certificate
uh youtube.com/watch?v=7EAxesVQ8wo

>The Holocaust

Plenty of evidence it occurred.

>Sandy Hook

No evidence it was orchestrated. Dito Orlando.

>Obama's birth certificate

The guy was born in Hawaii for fuck's sake. We all know it. The birther movement was aimed at co-opting the really retarded rednecks.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

That's even worse for the argument a kike would make then, since the "graves" would take up far more space than ashes.

wheres the broofs tho

>>The Holocaust

>Plenty of evidence it occurred.

broofs??

this I'm going to need more than image macros and sites I've never heard of

Then what exactly do you need, if images from sites you've never heard of don't count?

nizkor.org

>Holocaust
Exaggerated and lied about a lot for manipulative jewish/zionist purposes but yes some jews were killed and millions were moved around, many uncomfortably.

>Sandy Hook
Suspicious as fuck and blatant attempt to remove a part of the Bill of Rights over 20 alleged dead kids but who cares if it was fake or not at this point?

>Orlando
Suspicious as fuck because 53 people were "injured" by a .223 rifle at close range, went to the hospital within like 2 hours of the shooting, and not 1 of them died in the hospital from what I just checked now on wikipedia. Also pic related doesnt make sense

>Birth Certificate
Obama's past is shady as fuck, but who really cares about a piece of paper at this point?

Arrest this goyim

>nizkor.org
>cites Deborah Lipstadt as a source
>Lipstadt has been thoroughly debunked and shown to be a charlatan who has claimed Nazis made soap and lampshades out of kikes before

>who le cares it's current year xd
If they don't matter now, then when should they?

these look like the same good goyim that also protest israel in defense of palestine

When they will actually change something by being exposed as a lie

The holocaust is the only one I suggest people keep talking about because it shows you why people have thought jews are liars throughout history

>ex
Do you believe the Red Cross investigation during WW2 or do you believe the Jewish Revision they issued from the new (((Red Cross))) decades after the war?

kabbalah.info/eng/content/view/frame/4215?/eng/content/view/full/4215&main

new version of someone a few days ago

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Masonic_conspiracy_theory

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Anti-Masonic_Exhibition

There is a mistake in Hebrew spelling of Keter.

I'm ignorant, okay? Buuuuut:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap_made_from_human_corpses

It did happen, a little. There were tests to whether or not it was feasible, and there were places in which it occurred. There were soaps found which were tested for DNA, and they found DNA in them. Yad Vashem says that it did not happen on an industrial scale, and the stories were told to frighten camp inmates.

>Israel
>(((wikipedia)))
>(((Yad Vashem)))

>Trump said he was lying
No, he said he was wrong.

>yes I know Clinton started it but it does not matter
Confirmed liberal, I thought CTR had given up here

youtube.com/watch?v=DB0Y12-1NY0

"Rav" Berg is a scam artist.

fuck off

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_symbols
astrotheme.com/astrology_planets.php
astro.com/astrology/in_planets1_e.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Roman_deities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gematria

holy fuck that Sandy Hook shit. LMFAO. yeah let's give all the crisis actors badges that are visible in the public. yeah a fucking kindergartner wouldnt know to call an older boy "the age of a dad" he's fucking 5

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_messiah_claimants

>not even attempting to disprove

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Temple

>tldr fragment the world, so god will reshape it in a better "image"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley

gotta love that german engineering

And what exactly does constitute "evidence," OP? If there is "evidence" of this, or that, or whatever, how can you trust the source here in the Information Age? And even if you do trust the source, how can you be sure it hasn't been compromised just for one piece of disinfo?

Sorry but "evidence" now consists of total immersion in a subject, gathering information from every source available, then formulating an opinion on what is true and what isn't. There's no such thing as "evidence" anymore, all evidence must be considered suspect now. There's only discernment and reason.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Key_of_Solomon

isjewish.com/j._robert_oppenheimer/
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Bhagavad_Gita
youtube.com/watch?v=n8H7Jibx-c0

>Now I'm not a liberal or anything
>Now I'm not a liberal or anything
wtf?

>Holocaust
happened but not in the way you think. Muh 6 gorrillion
>sandy hook
it happened...then suddenly it started happening at other schools. Dont know much about any conspiracies on that
>Orlando
also happened
>Birth certificate
proven doctored. Sheriff arpaio even did a press release on it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qi

I'm not sure what you're getting at OP. We know there isn't proof any of these happened, that's the point we try to make.

vimeo.com/64772466

>Holocaust
Happened, but they exaggerate the everloving fuck out of it at every given opportunity. It wasn't 6 million. The proof is that if you question it, most European countries will throw you in jail.

>Sandy Hook
Probably didn't happen. Even if it did, there was some weird ass shit going on. If fake, false flag to push gun control. If not, we're not being told the full story. Look for the little inconsistencies in the official narrative. Possible pedo connection due to the ages of the kids involved.

>Orlando
Dude's father was an advocate of Sharia law in America and the stoning of homos. Literally sat behind Hillary at a rally. Dude himself may have been a crisis actor (Sandy Hook was full of them).

>Obama's birth certificate
Proven fake. Again, not saying the whole thing is fake, but part of it certainly is. I don't think he was born in Kenya, I think they just used that to control the narrative and make birthers look crazy and racist. I think the part they falsified was the name of the father. Look up Frank Marshall Davis. Full blown black communist from Chicago, and more likely than not Barack's biological father.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones

Evidence is unnecessary in a time of war.

Destroy the enemy, don't argue with him.

Also this thread is literally filled with redpills, if anyone is lurking who has a genuine interest in learning about all this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Silverstein
realitieswatch.com/larry-silverstein-bought-wtc-months-911-got-4-55-billion-insurance-buildings/

youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38

Random redpill dump? Ok

Huh, who'da thunk it?

youtube.com/watch?v=nT1lDfjw_7M
youtube.com/watch?v=VI5-WecHkiU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walt_Disney_Company

youtube.com/watch?v=Ca_VKxhwLVE
youtube.com/watch?v=MWQpTxM7qbY
bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

STOP POSTING YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND WIKIPEDIA LINKS

Jesus H. Christ some people think Sup Forums is their own private Facebook crowd

youtube.com/watch?v=LrUvu1mlWco
youtube.com/watch?v=-YICuUtkjlg
youtube.com/watch?v=XNADd9i491E *

tapnewswire.com/2015/10/six-jewish-companies-control-96-of-the-worlds-media/

darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/
jewishquarterly.org/issuearchive/articled325.html?articleid=38

alchemyrealm.com/jing.htm