Chinese culture = aesthetic

Give me a qt chinese gf

Chinese culture = cool

Fuck mongols
Fuck manchu
Fuck qing dynasty
Fuck communism

What the fuck does that make you, rats?

Fuck the Chinese. I just found out one of my old manufacturers was distributing old inventory (of product manufactured for me) at ridiculously low rates to bulk wholesalers in the United States. I stopped doing business with this company because they were too unreliable, but I had already paid for all the tooling for them to manufacture my branded products. And guess what they did? They keep making it and exporting them to USA. Fortunately, I am the registered trademark owner so I've been able to scare some of companies selling it but holy fuck what a frustrating situation. Fuck the Chinese

Chinese culture is good but your people are garbage, and you'd rather fight each other than have any relevance.

Should I learn mandarin?

Communist Chinese """culture"""

photo.weibo.com/1078007814/talbum#!/mode/1/page/1

I would totally marry a traditional asian woman so I could have a badass looking son like this.

Mao destroyed Chinese culture, user.

i think im sick

you mean USA capitalism destroyed culture

VIRUS

Yeah, Chinese culture is pretty neat. Too bad you retards fell for Communism and now it barely even exists anymore outside of a few select areas not even in the mainland. Took Communism a few decades to kill what's survived many hundreds of years. Funny huh?

No, Mao obliterated Chinese culture and turned them all into soulless robots. The nail that sticks out gets hammered, or in this case, thrown off a building.

Americans are either oblivious or suffer from cognitive dissonance when presented with the fact that after the Cold War, all that ''American Culture'' spreading via consumerism and media (Hollywood etc) lead to
1)SJW
2)Obesity
3)race mixing
4)wars
5)economic crises

Please fuck off and DIE

no it's not virusvirus.jpg, it's weibo, chinese fb,

Chinese literally get conquered by countries with 1/10th of their population. From England all the way to Japan.

My computer delted system32 thank you
Now posting from phone

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Olds

Fuck off you gay furry.

>t. Papadopoulus Giannis

Fuck off

I'll agree that the Chinese culture historically is equal to the western, you're in a real fucking communist slump at the moment though.

He's trolling you retard. Jesus christ quit feeding him

Refer to the first point
>Americans are either oblivious or suffer from cognitive dissonance
thanks for proving me right, cuckmaster, I will enjoy your society falling apart due to niggerisation and outbred by Latinos.
You will know how fun it is to live in poverty and experience the urban warfare that you so love to cause overseas (and video games)
Karma is a funny thing

Well, fuck you for chasing the cheapest prices. Why do you think they are cheap?

'After the war, 148 Koreans were convicted of Class B and C Japanese war crimes, 23 of whom were sentenced to death, including Korean prison guards who were particularly notorious for their brutality during the war.'

'The figure is relatively high considering that ethnic Koreans made up a very small percentage of the Japanese military. Justice Bert Röling, who represented the Netherlands at the International Military Tribunal for the Far East, noted that "many of the commanders and guards in POW camps were Koreans – the Japanese apparently did not trust them as soldiers – and it is said that they were sometimes far more cruel than the Japanese."[58]'

'In his memoirs, Colonel Eugene C. Jacobs wrote that during the Bataan Death March, "the Korean guards were the most abusive. The Japs didn't trust them in battle, so used them as service troops; the Koreans were anxious to get blood on their bayonets; and then they thought they were veterans."[59][60]'

'Korean guards were sent to the remote jungles of Burma, where Lt. Col. William A. (Bill) Henderson wrote from his own experience that some of the guards overlooking the construction of the Burma Railway "were moronic and at times almost bestial in their treatment of prisoners. This applied particularly to Korean private soldiers, conscripted only for guard and sentry duties in many parts of the Japanese empire. Regrettably, they were appointed as guards for the prisoners throughout the camps of Burma and Siam."[61] The highest-ranking Korean to be prosecuted after the war was Lieutenant General Hong Sa-ik, who was in command of all the Japanese prisoner-of-war camps in the Philippines.'

KEK NO

It only shows how shallow capitalist culture is and why we must eradicate it.

>omg hes against cuckmerica
>omg hes just troll
>kek lol back to shitposting

KYS

abcnewspoint.com/top-10-list-of-most-hated-countries-in-the-world-2015/

thetoptens.com/most-hated-countries/united-states-232442.asp

Even north korea is more liked than you

Are we the only two Hong Kong Sup Forums posters here?

your computer is funny

Chinese culture still exists in places where the commies didnt touch.
Like taiwan, hk and various chinese diaspora communities in SEA and around the world

Maybe, but isnt Hong Kong culture significantly distinct from that of mainland china? What is even the point of that thread?

>around the world
Tell them to fuck off because we're full and don't want your smelly markets.

>taiwan
Taiwanese don't even call themselves Chinese anymore.

i mean ancient chinese culture before invasion of mongol

I want a rascal scooter but I don't even weigh 200lbs. Ffs USA cmon

how are you even alowed on the internet? i put in a call to chinese authorities and they will be coming to speak with you. Authenticate 8CF65JN3L

doesnt matter what they call themselves, theyre chinese and china can and will overtake them anytime
for now theyre used as a bank /shipping hub
its more profitable to sell from a ''opressed poor country'' getting freebies all the time while their money is just feeding chinas economy

Google (captcha) is banned in Mainland China.
Mainland Chinese use proxies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party
'In 2010, a contributor to The Huffington Post stated that some comments she received on one of her posts were from the 50 Cent Party;[45] she also stated that the 50 Cent Party monitors popular US websites, news sites and blogs and posts comments that advance Chinese governmental interests.[45]'

here is hong kong not china.

Thats like saying american dont consider themselves western becuase they dont call themselves european anymore

One of my sister's extended family members is an English teacher in China. She said there was a sewage water flooding the streets during her trip. She also talked about how gross your food tastes and how fucked your air is

>china can and will overtake them anytime
Ahahaha.

Too bad it died the day the emperor died.

>eats dogs and cats
>superior culture

No

This is so stupid.

Its like posting a picture of paris hilton and saying AMERIKA STRONK!

>Huffington Post
Literally fake news.

That's not what I said at all, stupid chink.

Got it but why mongols? As far as I know they've been assimilated into Chinese culture, the elites at least. Ming era was also culture rich period, so I don't really get what's wrong with mongols.

Shame on Qing though, such retardation it was.

They do.

China just stole Japan's culture.

Kanji was our invention. Block printing? Us. Fireworks? Yo. Paper fans? We invented paper and fans. That dress the tranny is wearing in the OP pic is just a ripoff of our miko's traditional garb.

You're still doing it, too. The Lifan is just a Mini Cooper with a zero star safety rating. I'd wear your counterfeit Rolexes if I weren't 100% positive they'd give me cancer.

any asian culture (the middle east doesn't count) > any western "culture"

Ad hominem.

The 50 Cent Party, or 50 Cent Army (Chinese: 五毛党 wǔmáo dǎng), is the colloquial term for Internet commentators i.e. trolls (Chinese: 网络评论员 wǎngluò pínglùn yuán) hired by Chinese propaganda authorities in an attempt to manipulate public opinion to the benefit of the Chinese Communist Party[1][2

Wew lad. Babbys first business?

the chinese military is nothing like it was in the past
they are the most zealous patriotic shit out there
watch their parades, youll get spooked,,,
stop defending usa
it must burn if we are to be uncucked

what about Hong Kong Triads greatest ally the Jews?

potato tomato...same thing.

would you rather they fight you?

Tojo it's time.. The Chinese made us. We're ethnically Chinese apart from pseudo Russian bush people

keked on that kang

>They do.
They call themselves Taiwanese over Chinese. So they don't, only the KMT sympathisers call themselves Chinese still.

who came first?

Chinese or japanese?

Good try, Pajeet.

Chinese culture is the best!

I want to marry Guan Yu, she's my waiiiifuuuu~

At first she was all like this

>watch their parades, youll get spooked,,,
France has more nuclear weapons than China. Japan has more aircraft carriers than China.

China is piss-weak, always has been and always will be.

And then we're all African in the end, if you want to go that far.

But then she was all like this

Japanese are still mad they didn't write the romance of the three kingdoms

why is Chinese culture so much better than Japanese culture?

>no Sun Ce
che

austrailians wouldnt even exist in another generation with all the blacks flooding in.

I agree with the other military stuff, but
>France has more nuclear weapons than China.
Nuclear weapons are more like diminishing returns, the more you invest in them, the more money you will waste.
You're never going to fire a single of them anyway, so you just need what's "enough", and a little bit more.

Chinese.

lol, we send boat people away and they aren't even black to begin with, stupid Chinaman.
Go back to your own country and take your smelly markets with you.

Stop foiling the ruse or I can't make Nips angry

Where's Liu Bei ?

China's social and scientific development were stagnant after invasion of mongol. Ming dynasty is a poor and tyrannical shithole. People didn't have any human right.

Get a life.

As a supplement, according to a recent survey
73% of people in Taiwan think they are solely Taiwanese, not a Chinese

Guan Yu >>>>>> Sun Ce

doesnt stop them from cumming in your women. Youre retarded i know tons of blacks who go to Aus just to get bitches knocked up without taking responsibility.

Making nukes is hard, China, even with all its money, can't make more than fucking France can.
Shows how stupid they are. They'd make a million fucking nukes if they knew how.

Coming from the guy on Japanese cock

Sure man, this is what happened last time Commies got antsy in the US. Feel free to try again anytime.

ajitvadakayil.blogspot.ca/2013/08/chinese-revolution-biggest-genocide-on.html

real history of Hong Kong.

We don't take shit from any colour people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots

"This Sunday every Fucking Aussie in the shire, get down to North Cronulla to help support Leb and wog bashing day.... Bring your mates down and let's show them this is our beach and they're never welcome back"

"Just a reminder that Cronulla's 1st wog bashing day is still on this Sunday. Chinks bashing day is on the 27th and the Jews are booked for early January"

Well that might of been the "barely even exists anymore outside of a few select areas not even in the mainland" part of the comment dude.

Liu Bei doesn't exist in the first VN. She's replaced by the main character, that mean you are Liu Bei.

On tyranny I'd just bring up legalism. That shit dates all way back to Qin days.

>don't take shit from any colour people.

youtu.be/bAybaPdZ_UI?t=1

clearly youre delusional.

fuck gaijin stop like Japanese、、

>TFW no mail order brides on aliexpress

(or alibaba if you order a feminist one)

Oh no, one YouTube video!
Clickbait shit doesn't represent reality, mate.

But if shitskins think they can fuck with us, let them try.