Why do almost all cartoon shows promote liberal agendas and progressivism?

Why do almost all cartoon shows promote liberal agendas and progressivism?

Are there no right wing leaning cartoon shows?

inb4 manchild think if you have a child would you want them to get brainwashed???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VQWuw7UNwG0
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEI06J00nk&t=98s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Very interesting however, did you know that sweet potato is a remarkable plant? It’s a staple food of many traditional cultures. NASA has considered it a potential crop to be grown on spaceships for long term missions. In terms of energy production it’s only 3rd behind sugar cane and cassava. It produces the most food value (a combination of edible energy and nutrition) of any crop per unit space and time. A study of Fijian farms using manual labour showed that ratio of energy put into farming vs yield of energy was 1:17 for rice and 1:60 for sweet potato. It grows on marginal soil and doesn’t require much nitrogen to grow. It takes a relatively short growth period of 3-4 months to yield. All parts of the plant can be eaten including the leaves which provide additional protein and nutrients.

Because immature people create cartoons. And most immature people are liberals.

Whats a good sweet potato dish?

sounds like a great crop. Should do some tests with them. S W E E T P O T A T O, even the name is great

Aren't Japanese cartoons somewhat right or centrist?
Western cartoons used to be made by legit jew hating racists who loved capitalism, then the jews backstabbed their way to top and purged all right wing opinions.

The answer is jews.
They backstab their way to the top, they co-opt everything and they take over.
Walt Disney hated jews. Now Walt Disney Company is ran by jews, by a jewish guy named Bob Iger.

Roasted Broccoli and Sweet Potatoes

Ingredients

> 3 small bunches of fresh broccoli
> 1 medium sweet potato
> 3 cloves garlic, minced
> olive oil
> salt

Instructions

> Preheat oven to 450
> Wash and dry broccoli and sweet potato thoroughly.
> Cut florets from the stalk and set aside.
> Cut sweet potato into even sized cubes.
> Place broccoli and sweet potatoes into a large bowl and drizzles with olive oil. Just enough to lightly coat.
> Toss to distribute the oil.
> Place broccoli and sweet potatoes on a foil-lined baking sheet in a single layer.
> Sprinkle with minced garlic and salt.
> Baked for 12-14 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender and broccoli is lightly browned on the tips.
> Sprinkle with more salt if desired.

Can't go wrong with a sweet potato casserole. Many such variations. Look it up and find one you like. I assure you that you won't be disappointed.

Cartoons are for children. Liberalism is for children.

Can I get a "/thread" in here?

Finally, a good discussion about sweet potatoes on pol.

This lil guy goes positively apeshit over sweet potatoes

This lil guy goes positively apeshit over
ARYAN BLOOD

you guys are idiots

LOfuckingL

No pic related is an idiot, I just want a good, frank talk on the state of sweet potatoes today.

Social engineering OP. Ridicule whites and promote degeneracy, piece by piece, slow&steady.

Because they are created by Jews with an agenda. Matt Groening is Jewish.

oy vey promote liberal agendas or your shows cancelled.

Also, right wing ideas may turn off viewers.

>Matt Groening Jewish
Not as far as I know

Only cartoon I've watched is Futurama. Lots of propaganda there.
I always thought South Park, Family Guy and Simpsons were based.

Sweet potato thread brah, stop derailing trying to derail it shill. Move along Vasile.

>wants to watch redpilled cartoons.
>doesnt even into estonian animation
shaking my head, to be honest, familia

r8b mine

This is basically Sup Forums the TV show.

The co-developer of the Simpsons certainly was. Sam Simon.

Well, most people send their kids to public school, where if you're kid's an asshole, they're going to have a bad time.

family guy is a cancer only a literal moron could watch and not feel insulted by the absolute shit level of the writing

And? He made something with his life unlike angry virgins.
B t w can sweet potatoes be used to make liquor?

Thats not the point. You do realize Hollywood is 90% Jewish right?

Wow, that was washed up 10 years ago

Leftist views, need an amount of childish simplicity in the holder of those views, to be accepted by that person. Therefore are easily adaptable for children's viewing.
The nice but crippled child, can win the race against the nasty but healthy child. No adult would swallow that shit, unless the crip had outside interference that gave it an advantage. Basically the crip cheats.

Steven Universe just about the most left wing pile of SJW crap you could find. Until you watch it from the point of view of Homeworld. It's actually a tragic story really horrendous about how because she wanted to fuck monkeymen one gem betrays her own species & essentially kills her own creator causing a catastrophic war among her own kind with many dead. Warcrimes on all sides and ending with the world which was previously en-route to becoming a productive colony turned into a shithole filled with halfwits, monsters and a ticking clock weapon in its centre.

Most recently we find out that the leaders of home world are actually still distraught about the death the protagonists mother meted out to their sister.

It's pretty good as long as you watch it from the other perspective.

Not for kids.

They sell them in plastic containers here, therefore I am afraid my sweet potatoes might be poisoned by the estrogen that is released from the plastic. How do I avoid such inconvenience? If I plant my sweet potato in my sweet garden but it comes from an estrogen-ridden environment, will it infect the potato sprout too?

I freaking love sweet potatoes and melted marshmello sauce. It sounds weird, but the rwo are great together and many restaurants give you a cup with sweet potato french fries if they serve them.

Right-wing values are all super-serious. Just imagine a children's cartoon about banning abortion, hunting down commies, pushing the government out of free trade and picketing illegal immigrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=VQWuw7UNwG0
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEI06J00nk&t=98s

Discovered this shit while visiting your country for a couple of years. Good shit. Also send rosemary home-brew beer please, a pub in Tallinn makes it and I need that godly nectar again.

>Just imagine a children's cartoon about banning abortion, hunting down commies, pushing the government out of free trade and picketing illegal immigrants.

That's clearly a dork.
Not even close to an idiot.

gaww dang it bobby that's a PG-rated cartoon at best!

That's not really a kid's cartoon...