Where does Sup Forums find their partners?

Anons tell me me, where do you find a loyal and trustworthy partner? I am not talking about stacy and chad. The real deal. Where are they hiding?

At a (Non-Cucked) Catholic university.

nowhere, there doesn't exist one anymore

either you seize a cutie in highschool and mold her into the perfect gf or you are fucked

turning 28 in a month...

hmm in österreich gehts sogar noch halbwegs mit den weibern desu

wo denn?
und wie schauts mit männern aus?

>turning 28 in a month...
da hast eh noch gute chancen.

Got lucky. Found her in my apartment building.

parship kek
ne hol dir paar hobbies und freunde und dann findeste schon wen, solang du redpilled bist was weiber betrifft wirds laufen

keine Ahnung Freundo, alle Mädels, die ich treffe sind ziemlich nervig oder nicht interessiert oder vergeben

Well well, congratulation!

I just went through online dating profiles till I found one that didn't come across as a whore.

Try dropping your standards, women that may not appear "beautiful" to you straight away have a way of appearing beautiful after you get to know them, plus some can have some really good tits.

Also it's hell easy to be confident around a woman that you know she is thinking "he is outta my league".

You just be confident, manly, don't let them have control. Ask them questions like "how did you feel about that" but be elusive and abrupt when talking about yourself. Try and play a few manly stereotypes like "I like traditional roles because I like looking after women". A feminist will see this as demeaning where as a traditional woman will see this as protective and caring.

also don't be a faggot.

fuck off to /adv/ now cunt I'm done with being a nice cunt.

should have added im married now, been 8 years.

>parship kek
hahahahaha. so low bin ich noch nicht.

ist ja nicht so, dass es nicht genug "chancen" geben würde. aber jeden den ich kennenlerne, der ist verdammt bluepilled sprich ein van der cuck boi. schrecklich.

joah... nervig und alles andere als redpilled.

ehrlicherweise hätte ich lust auf eine freundin, die überhaupt keinen scheiß auf politik gibt und einfach mit mir zuhause rumhängt, videogames spielt und mit mir was kocht etc

oh well

>Try and play a few manly stereotypes like "I like traditional roles because I like looking after women". A feminist will see this as demeaning where as a traditional woman will see this as protective and caring.
femanon here. yeah, i consider that as caring! but seems i only meet cucks. no stronk men here.

>should have added im married now, been 8 years.
nice. well done sir!

>trustworthy partner
In an pool full of egomaniacs? Kek. Try tribal structures promoting memes you like, be it hobby communities, work environments or bar scenes. Hell, try to have Sup Forums meet ups if you are a (((red pilled))) NEET

This is the most underrated comment in history.

Even feminist lite (think equality of races, sexes, minus cock carousel) is women will change from their straying path to be traditional for you.

.jpeg

German girls are the worst tbqh. They deserve all the rape. Polish and dutch chicks are the best

Tinder

East Europe

found mine 4 years ago while playing games online, 22me/21her now, marrying in august, was kinda lucky though, she's a qt virgin with very conservative parents

>German girls are the worst tbqh

This. Their parents are buying them chokers and smartphones at 11 already.

you'll find him, try looking outside of areas that you would find faggots and cucks. Go more rural, try country towns, things like that. Dont be afraid to travel.
Shit in australia it's not unusual for couples to live 30-45 minutes drive away from each other when they first start dating, even those living in the capital cities (how long it takes to go form one side to the other)

Don't go with a foreigner, it just makes everyone uncomfortable. Same advice as my post, except for women look for men that have good jobs, aren't too vain, selfish or self interested and have conservative style jobs (trades like carpentry, electrician etc)

also what swiss guy said

>Even feminist lite (think equality of races, sexes, minus cock carousel) is women will change from their straying path to be traditional for you.

applies to men too, my wife has definitely changed me a little but not in a bad way, she is more traditional than me.

May be a desperate post but still.
Gal here.
Maybe we could talk a little somewhere else and see. What do you think

Ah. Forgot my previous post. Didn't see this

abort all hope

why

Ja das mit vdb war ein ziemliches armutszeugnis. in welchen kreisen bist du? kenne genug leute die nicht komplett bluepilled sind und trotzdem normale menschen sind. aber ja österreich, besonders wien ist ziemlich cucked

Du schreibst so, als wärest du entweder 10 oder geistig behindert.

Wie dem auch sei, erhänge dich.

>haven't had a gf for years
>last year around this time, meet this very cute 18yo
>becomes my gf
>not even 2 months later comes out to me as "polyamorous"
>"well fuck this"

and this was after years of not having a gf

after years of not having a gf i get my hopes slightly up just to be fucked over hard, i am just done with this

anscheinend in den falschen. gsd bin ich nicht in wien.

triggered?

>Anons tell me me, where do you find a loyal and trustworthy partner?
In video games mostly.

chads and stacies only

I found my BF on Fetlife.com.

My advice OP would be just to hang tight a little longer because where we're heading, we won't need 3D women.

np.

Hey at least you had one.
As for me, I'm 19 and still searching.
t. burger in Italy on vacation

thank you anons.

meant for

i also had my first gf at the age of 19

a Sup Forums meet up would be awesome! but I don't think that this might really work here in .at

Well hopefully I'll start soon :)
Problem is that US women (at least the urban and suburban ones) are either spoiled rotten and bitch constantly or are revolting SJWs. This reduces my search to rural areas (and east Europe)

I'd be down. One Sup Forums convention would be lit.

meinst nicht, dass es schon sehr wichtig ist was politisch passiert? vor allem bei euch in germanistan?

Met my wife on IRC.
I have no idea where people meet other people otherwise.

IRC?

hab ne olle die ich vögel, die Berliner Freigeist ist und überall FCKNZS rumhängen hat. Das ich Trump Supporter bin weiß die schon. Naja die Aufkleber beweisen schon das sie recht hat

I was going to tell you that this website is for 18+ but I just realized people can be of age and not know what IRC is.

But you have no excuse for not knowing how to use google though.

ich meine, dass, trotzdem ich afd wählen gehe, es eh wieder merkel wird und alle zu cucked n fucked sind, um was zu machen, sollte ein racewar ausbrechen und sich lieber abstechen lassen, als rassistisch zu erscheinen

Faggot. I'm sure happy to see that you hooked up with the only other person into scatapulting loads into Rube Goldberg machines made out of old cum farts with gag balls and strap ons or whatever your degenerate fetish is

da lässt es sich doch gleich gut aussortieren

Why such a depressive Debi? For a small country like Austria we are quite over represented on Sup Forums and especially Sup Forums. Taking into account the former monarchy, former allies and mountain jews, finding at least one truly red pilled man seems probable.

I would come just come even if just for the keks and chance for the foundation the church of Kek

Ich glaube wenn du Männer suchst sollte es nicht so schwer sein jemanden in Österreich zu finden, der eine gesunde politische Einstellung hat. Außer du hast 100 kg oder sitzt im Rollstuhl.

To find a good girl, you obviously can't search for them in the wrong places. A good girl wouldn't go to a party, drink alcohol or frequent bars and the like. Nor would she use a dating app to find a mate (because good girls aka virgin girls are shy like that).

A place where you can find a good girl is where good girl and the other women have to converge from time to time, so by this I mean that you can try the streets, you can try the places where you shop for groceries, you can try the mall, etc.

Also good girls get desperate

>you can try the places where you shop for groceries, you can try the mall
Are you the creep that zone around in the mall or groceries store and try to pick up women?
Or is it a normal stuff in Mexico?

>deutschland
hoffe achmeds schwanz schmeckt dir und deinen freunden

>I would come just come even if just for the keks and chance for the foundation the church of Kek

yeah, we should do it. big Sup Forums meeting. would you help me out with that?

At first I was going to call you a betacuck with weak game but then I saw your flag.

Something important you should know that it is women, not men, who initiate male-female courting. I recommend reading a book called Undercover Sex Signals by Leil something so you can familiarize yourself with the signals women send. I don't recommend her dating advice though.

>in Österreich zu finden, der eine gesunde politische Einstellung hat
anscheinend für mich schon. nur stolze van der cuks in der steiermark. und zu den treffen der identitären trau ich mich nicht, kenne ja niemanden von denen.

>Außer du hast 100 kg oder sitzt im Rollstuhl.
weder noch.

I found mine through a dating website called okcupid. It was free and was for serious relationships not fuck buddies or one night stands.

When I moved to a small town in another state I met a girl on there who lived in the town, who was nerdy and actually cute. Then she turned out to be the town whore . With the combination that she didn't like condoms.

>She introduced me to her D&D gaming group

>She gets kicked out for being a bitch and fighting with everyone in the group

>Me and her break up because she is a bitch

>Group asks me to stay

>Another really cute girl in the group and I get along really well. She is very conservative and was a virgin when we met. We date for two years and are now engaged.

>MFW I steal my ex's friends and was introduced to my soul mate by the town ho.

Movie theaters, chat with people after the movie ends and you can make friend with similar interests, being social with other people in general brings you a lot more women to pick from.

Go to museums, Church, community events, parks, nature reserves, casual sports like golf, bowling, swimming.

Basically go experience the world and suddenly women are in your life and your chances of finding an ideal mate increase..

>Sup Forumsacks
>Finding love beyond their VR headsets and hentai subscriptions

OP...

this.

>big Sup Forums meeting
Don't get aroused to soon. It might be smaller as one expects.

One could start making regular threads promoting the idea and look how many anons bite, thinking about details later. Would post in such a thread.

Ich nehm an du bist aus Graz? Bin selbst Steirer aber hier in der Obersteiermark gibts wenig von diesen cucks... zumindest nicht in meinem Bekanntschaftskreis.

Life is funny

Fast. GU, aber arbeitsbedingt in der Hauptstadt. Jaaa, die Obersteiermark ist ziemlich uncucked.

Probably.
I like the idea very much. If I had more time on my hands, I could try it. However, atm I am pretty busy. I guess I need to sacrifice for the good cause, but could start in a week earliest.

>Also good girls get desperate
What do you mean by this?

this is what I did. Found her at 15 (I was 17), been with her since (4 years now). Good little redpilled virgin girl, wants to be a mother and a homemaker. Fucks well. Lifts. :)

This.
If you didnt secure that perfect virgin qt gf in high school like everyone else, its too late.

Ja dann ist alles klar. Graz ist in der Hinsicht noch schlimmer als Wien, vor allem wegen der ganzen Studenten...

Not in my country.

Was she an immigrant by any chance? Either way I salute you, finding a good one in UK is Mission Impossible level when you're in your 20s.

>If you didnt secure that perfect virgin qt gf in high school like everyone else
tfw most people I know either didn't or got stuck so far with whatever the could get, which wasn't much

Du sagst es. Es ist einfach schrecklich.. man kommt dem Wahnsinn überhaupt nicht aus.
Aber ich dachte Wien wäre noch schlimmer.. rotgrün..

lucky you

My wife is my redpilled friends sister

Wagecucks need to pay for our guests, get that ;^). Will make a Thread and look where it goes and how much interest is there. I guess realistic date for such a meet up would be late spring, summer, so enough time for market research.
Imagine being a 5-9/10 with a personality not compatible with the median pool of partners in your environment, not having the time or whatever to expand your pool, being constantly bombarded with jewish memes promoting degenerate methods to find a partner to reproduce, while traditional non-degenerate methods get talked down on. It is rational to try the jewish memes at one point (unless you decided to be become an Hermit) alone for it being a bigger pool. Also good girls can fall for it

Das schlimme an Graz ist halt die KPÖ mit ihren Studentenzombies... Dass eine kommunistische Partei überhaupt auch nur eine Stimme kriegt ist eigentlich Landesverrat...
Du hast eigentlich ziemlich gute Ansichten für einen femanon, wenn ich mir nicht ziemlich sicher wär dass du hier am catfishen bist wär ich fast etwas neugierig...

is no one going to comment on the apparently terrifying nature of those hotdogs

I'm pretty much doomed, the only women I've ever been able to get any type of headway with are from Sup Forums.

But who knows, I did get to know a beautiful redpilled Northern Italian girl from here.

I guess my only hope is that lightning strikes twice.

The family or child care centres.

Got it, was thinking it was something else. Well yeah that's the part where your close friends come in, I always judge girls ( and people in general ) by the company they keep. Biggest influences imo, especially in a girls life.

In case you're a femanon, I'm curious are you actually deeply religious? Aside from church, what are the places a random stranger would have a chance to meet you. Not trying to dox you but the advice given out generally i.e. movie theatre is pretty shit in this regard. Degenerate people like to watch movies too and not matter how much you screen people you'll have a harder time because the pool of quality girls is so diluted.

I'm curious because I've noticed whatever success I've had finding good girls has always been limited to whatever social circle I had at the time. Approaching random strangers wherever didnt yield good results.

And I know all too well what you mean, I myself focused on work and now I'm paying the price, I realize that I'll have a much harder time trying to find someone like this in my late 20s.

>kommunistische Partei überhaupt auch nur eine Stimme kriegt ist eigentlich Landesverrat
Das sowas überhaupt zugelassen ist/existieren darf, ist Landersverrat!

>catfishen
bahahahaha. bin ich nicht.

>gave up on dating by the time I was 20
>moved to the city for uni
>studying microbiology
>have to take an "ethics" unit
>4 hours of "whitey dun gon destroyed the world" every week
>during a tutorial, lecturer discusses the ethics of terror attacks
>tries to fucking defend Islamic suicide bombings with "muh cultural relativism" and "buh most attacks are on Muslims, so it's ok"
>want to comment, but too awkward
>guy on the other side of the class starts to argue that the form of cultural relativism she supports is completely devoid of any ethics
>lecturer becomes visibly upset
>he suggests she reevaluate why she's teaching a class on modern, Western ethics when she would support honour killings of children and genital mutilations
>sit near him next session
>we get put into a group discuss our perceptions of the laws around our degrees
>he's studying genetics
>discover we're both redpilled
>start hanging out
>become friends
>arrange to be in the same classes for our mutual units
>discover we both see dating as pointless unless you're searching for someone to spend your life with
>date for a year and a half
>we've just started living together
>sitting at the computer to select units for next semester
>he's still signed in on a chat client
>message from a mutual friend pops up
>he's been thinking about asking me to marry him by the end of 2017
>kind of considering asking him first, because I have an heirloom engagement ring and I'd rather the money for one go to paying off his loans instead

I tried all the usual mainstays like church and public events, but I'll suggest education/training since you're bound to meet people with similar interests.

We work, they leech.
As this needs much work and planing summer seems appropriate. Have you a throwaway?

> actually meeting ppl from Sup Forums
wtf how does this work I've only looked at the Reddit meetups and oh my fucking kek it's sjw central every fucking time

/pol people are genuinely some of the most interesting individuals I've come across in general, met up with an old friend recently and found out he himself got into it, good bantz were had

I met mine at a bus stop when I was 13 or 14.

You met her on Sup Forums?

Tinder

>Tinder
Degenerate af

In small towns there are woman with good families.

Only works if you're not from a broken family though

Found mine on a niche hobby forum.

Hmm..
jo wie oft kommts vor dass man hier einen weiblichen Steirer trifft... also was solls... willst du irgendwo privat chatten?

No, not a femanon, but an user who had the questionable luck being raised by a single mother and socialized in an environment with a great diversity of women who were easily baited into revealing deep thoughts regarding god and the world.
>finding good girls always been limited to whatever social circle I had a time
Of course, to get to know any kind of people just like that without any overlaps of whatever kind, you need to be a Sociopath or very extroverted. Imo the best strategy is to use the individualist egomaniac nature of the median human to form a lot of superficial relations to have a wide social cluster to increase the chance to find someone you could form a deeper relation with.
>one
Keked
[email protected]