Women prefer

Women prefer

bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they

>Dark Hair
>Dark eyes
>Tan (not too dark, not too light, think of a Med)
>Would literally rather date an old man over a blonde

Is there anything that Nordcucks can get right?

Other urls found in this thread:

allaboutvision.com/conditions/eye-color-green.htm
sheknows.com/health-and-wellness/articles/1037747/features-people-are-most-attracted-to
web.natur.cuni.cz/flegr/pdf/eyecolor.pdf
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0053285
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>Dark Hair
>>Dark eyes
>>Tan (not too dark, not too light, think of a Med)
Good goyim.

>Thinking it matters what women want

Blonde hair is for women senpai

Bullshit

as a mediterranean masterrace I can confirm

Lmao.
Why do they push the propaganda so hard.

Seems to gel with the Czech study that indicated brown eyes and the facial features which correlate with brown eyes in European men are perceived as masculine traits.

Might also explain why Northern European women traveling to the Mediterranean for sex tourism is a thing while the reverse isn't.

Blonde is the most feminine hair color.

No doubt brown or black has always been most attractive for men.

Sorry Achmed, you can't pass for a real Mediterranean like me.

>Denmark mad that their feminine traits aren't respected by women

It's ok, you can always be a tranny

it's true, really, at least the average features, don't know about the dark eyes though

Nice ID lmao

>Women are looking for the real deal, and in their eyes, blonde men aren’t offering more than a short-term thing

Blondes confirmed for Chad's, sucks to be gangly, dirty, dark haired pleb.

I'm blonde haired with light blue eyes man. I have girlfriend who is blonde too but i'm thinking to leave her because i catched feelings for sexy brunette with brown eyes. She is super intelligent, funny and very beautiful. Few days ago i fucked with my blonde girl but i had my eyes closed all the time because i was thinking about that hot brunette.

Yes goyim, women wants ((((arabs and other semites)))

Also what kind of women did they ask? If they asked pale blonde girls in Scandinavia and olive skinned black haired girls in Italy and Greece I think you'd get two very different responses

>Although brown hair is the most common, for women, the familiarity of it must have something to do with the allure. According to the study, men with brown hair average 10 dates a month, compared to blonde guys who average only three.

Sounds like brown haired men are getting more action to me.

The article also say that women prefer even gingers and old men to blonds.

Blond men on suicide watch.

>According to a study by the Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, while men are more likely to approach a blonde woman in a club to dance, women are more likely to say yes to men with dark hair. Yes, it’s that hard out there for blonde men; so maybe it’s time to pick up some hair dye, guys?

>Scandinavian Journal of Psychology

>Polski

Yea but your blonde/blue eyes are conteracted by the fact that you and your gf are filthy subhuman slavs

No, I am not an indigenous Dane, nor am I blond.

I am calling bullshit because what is claimed stands in opposition to my own experiences.

as a good looking guy with blonde hair, I can tell you this is absolutely false
t. Chad

allaboutvision.com/conditions/eye-color-green.htm
They prefer green eyes the most

1.Green: 20.3%
2.Light blue: 16.9%
3.Hazel: 16.0%
4.Dark blue: 15.2%
5.Gray: 10.9%
6.Honey: 7.9%
7.Amethyst: 6.9%
8.Brown: 5.9%

Light eyes are a nuniversal standart of beauty faggot.

Get your shit stained eyes out of here.

>all this bickering about the color of your fucking hair
Why not instead of infighting about trivial bullshit we start figuring out how to purge the niggers and the jews?

Goddamn, this is exactly what the kikes want.

>girls don't like me and I have dark hair!
>THIS DEBUNKS YOUR STUDY!

No, that just makes you another ugly Northern Euronigger

>Light eyes are a nuniversal standart of beauty faggot.
But neither dominance nor masculinity, evidently. I don't know what sort of man you are if your aim is to be beautiful desu.

OP is gay for pay plus postage and handling

It is not just about me. I can also observe other people, you know.

sheknows.com/health-and-wellness/articles/1037747/features-people-are-most-attracted-to

>Brown Hair
>Tan
>Blue eyes (Second best is brown eyes)

Cancer tier clickbait, fuck off with this shit.

>A single mutation that was able to become a prominent trait of europeans
>Not dominant

>Ice blue eyes
>Not masculine

>Ugly
>Sickly looking skin tone
>Literal zero ancient civilizations worth mentioning (were a pack of chimps)
>Leeched off superior races technology
>"WE WUZ ROMANZ, WE WUZ GREEKZ"
>Women find them feminine looking and unattractive

Are Northern Europeans the niggers of the Caucasian race?

>>Dark eyes
>literally says nothing about it in the article
>projecting this hard

>with the second most popular hair color being blond
>Of the participants who were surveyed, the majority of both men and women found blue to be the most attractive eye color

Does not mention tan

Instead of 'women', ask 'white women' next time. It's unfortunate that this distinction has to be made in modern England.

Blonde german here.

Fucking the girls you are dreaming of on a daily basis.

Inb4 degenerate

Nope. Brown eyes (actually, more so the facial features which correlate with brown eyes) are perceived as more dominant/masculine according to this 2010 study:

web.natur.cuni.cz/flegr/pdf/eyecolor.pdf

And more trustworthy according to this study:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0053285

But at least you're beautiful. Maybe the Muslims will spare as a pretty plaything in their harem.

>A single mutation that was able to become a prominent trait of europeans
>Not dominant

Correct, it objectively isn't.

>Ice blue eyes
>Not masculine

Yes, "pretty" eyes on a man is not masculine. It makes you look like a fag

>Dad comes from 2 blondes, has brown hair.
>Mom comes from 2 redheads, had brown hair
>I have brown hair
>My wife has brown hair
>All of my children have curly blonde hair

Genetics are weird...

>That hair line
>That beard to hide his chinlet and jawlet
>Pudgy face with no definition
>Can't even take a picture correctly

It's ok, soon enough you will be bald and your girly blonde hair won't hinder you any longer.

>study....survey...study...science an shieet

>implying women know what they want
>implying this isn't junk science

lebensborn af. post yo dick, bruder. i wanna see aryan dick gene expression.

Post your face

Children tend to always have light hair. Most Finnish children are blondes, but many become brunettes as they age. Thus blonde hair is considered youthful.

>WHO CARES ABOUT DATA
>S-S-S-STOP MAKING ME FEEL BAD

Blondelets on suicide watch

Blonde here. I've never had a probably courting attractive women.

Here is actual data from a dating website

>youthful

You mean childish

If this is true then how come indians are not the most desirable and masculine race out there?

Sure you have, hence why you're on Sup Forums

The jealousy is real, it's okay that you guys were born bland as all fuck.

20 % of the posts in this thread are from you. Every single one raging against whites. Did you see a white Übermensch in London today?

What are you doing here, sexy?

Green eyes, brown hair master race.

>Dark as fuck skin
>Look like Niggers with straight hair

There's your answer.

Your children are not yours you idiot!! You better ask your wife who she fucked!
Brown + Brown = Blonde??
How stupid you are?????

>dating website
>evidence

That's like saying Instagram proves all women love bestialty because they like cat videos on it.

>implying women know what they want
It's not about sexual attraction and it's not just women's responses which were accounted for. The study concludes that there is no clear connection between eye colour and attractiveness because attractiveness is subjective, but that there is a clear connection between eye colour and perceived dominance and masculinity not just according to women but according to men also. I suppose you could speculate that women who are attracted to masculine men are more likely to take interest in men with brown eyes. Women who like more "boyish" men may well prefer men with blue eyes.

>raging against Whites

Nah, i'm just shitting on the Niggers of Europe.

Northern Eurocucks

Sure you are, Mohammed. Sure you are.

I thought dark features were masculine and dominant.

How come light skin and eyes are the most desirable features in sperm banks along with height?

is this a conspiracy against the melanated master race?

>allaboutvision.com/conditions/eye-color-green.htm

This everyone knows green eyes are the most attractive color to have.

This is bullshit...........

>If this is true then how come indians are not the most desirable and masculine race out there?
Because the study focused on brown-eyed European men, not non-Europeans. You and others keep throwing things like "desirable" and "attractive" into the equation even though the study explicitly says that attractiveness doesn't clearly correlate with eye colour. Lots of women have a preference for blue eyed men. Nobody is denying that.

I am the only blonde in my family, look like exactly my mother's father while my brother and sister are black haired like my dad's side of the family.

Dark Hair/Dark Eye Caucasoid =/= Dark skinned Niggers

>huey in charge of logic

Better than a random survey, it shows who people find the most appealing.

Factually speaking during all 4 of my wife's pregnancies I've demanded amniocentesis to both determine propensity for defect and to establish my paternity.

I've read some studies that explain why they have the traits they do, her mother and father are both blonde, so there was a 75%+ chance at all my children being passed on those genes as I carry those genes as well.

They all have blue eyes as well, but everyone in our families does so it's not hard to see why.

>According to the study, men with brown hair average 10 dates a month, compared to blonde guys who average only three.

JESUS CHRIST I HAVEN'T HAD A SINGLE DATE IN A YEAR I'M A FUCKING LOSER

My hairline is completely normal you retard. The projection kek...

OP takes a Post on Bustle serious.

Retard detected

It shows what people like in photos, nothing else.

>>According to the study, men with brown hair average 10 dates a month, compared to blonde guys who average only three.
The blonde guys find their mates by the third date.

Where is the face from? Seriously asking; I've seen webms with the original but never knew where from

Yes you look like your grandfather. Not like your actual father! You should do some dna tests and search for your biological father.

>according to nord cucks AKA Varg The Fag

Statistically unable to get a blond man, they decide that they never wanted one to begin with. Women have the sourest grapes.

>my hairline is completely normal
>has a developing widows peak

Pick one

>Czech researchers asked a group of 62 people to look at photos of 80 faces—40 men and 40 women—and rate them for dominance.

This is the actually study........ of only 62 people and it was about dominance not attractiveness.

FIRST OF ALL THAT IS NOT A VERY LARGE SAMPLE SIZE

SECOND OF ALL IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ATTRACTIVENESS.

WHY DO YOU SHIT SKINS GET JEALOUS OF BLOND HAIR BLUE EYED PEOPLE AND JUST MAKE SHIT UP LIKE SOME HOE THAT WILL MAKE YOU MORE ATTRACTIVE.

IT IS LIKE FUCKING NIGGERS CLAIMING IQ TEST ARE RACIST OR SOMETHING BECAUSE OF LIKE SOME RANDOM ANOMALY

your id is gay4payperhour

And this is an 18+ board lad.

this is all such horseshit.

like your hair and eye color means anything when mating with some dumb cunt

>SECOND OF ALL IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ATTRACTIVENESS.
I've said as much every time it was brought up.

Sample size leaves much to be desired, I agree, but that doesn't negate the study or its conclusions, I'm afraid.

Tough luck, I guess. I'm assuming you wouldn't be so butthurt if the study concluded the opposite.

This

ignore them, they are acting out of jealousy and resentment.

Yes that's what I'm saying. I think Scandinavian girls are more likely to want darker hair while Italians and Greek girls wants the more blonder nordic paler look. It's really just what's more exotic in that country

Looks only matters at first non-verbal impression. Which is only that important if the female to male ratio is very small.

>qay4P+Ph
Only one letter off, huh.

t. bald fatso permavirgin

nordkeks btfo once again

WTF I'm handsome now kek

dark and thick body and facial hair is the sign of high DHT which is the most potent form of male hormone testosterone.

can i pass 4 med?

Hispanic here I want ur blond gf.

white women were made for black dick

Someone do the BBC hand meme in this guy

Blond blue eyed guy here. When ever I go to Portugal/Spain/Southern France or Asia I get eye raped by dark haired girls and many come up to me to talk. Its just an exoticism thing.

They mean North Atlantid. Numales are also high DHT.

Just lol at the med scum ITT. Women want North Atlantid - which is to say North/West European with dark eyebrows and dark brown hair, not Arab looking Greeks or Italians

I bet you aren't British

Every blonde guy I know is drowning in women.

you seem upset