youtube.com/watch?v=PSp_hwk1nRw

>Sup Forums now actually hates self-defense
I want neo-Sup Forums to leave

>There are people on Sup Forums who don't know what the NAP is

seems excessive to stab and kill him..

couldn't he have just politely asked him not to touch his lovely sweater?

i know what the nap is and i reject it because libertarianism is for anglo faggots

>there are still unironic lolbertarians on Sup Forums

If you dont see that this is self defense youre unironically degenerate in the actual sense of the word not in the Sup Forums meme sense

We must not reject our history.

Yeah also
>Implying you have to wait for a commie to attack you when the mere act of being one is reason enough.

There is a methodology to what he did. He had to strike first in a manner that guaranteed that guy was put out of the fight so he had the upper hand. Not only does it mean one less potential attacker, but it also shows the others how far he is willing to go to defend himself.

And it worked since the other 49 backed off despite having numerical advantage, and positional advantage due to the guy being hemmed in where he was.

That is also why he kept pacing after they scattered since if they consolidated at those doors they could have rushed him and he would have been properly cornered or stuck in a pincer.

The guy's military training really shows with all this.

>We must not reject our history.
exactly, which is why i wont become a decadent spiritual anglo faggotlibertarian

>LOL this guy over there is pointing a gun at me but I need to wait for him to pull the trigger before I can defend myself.
>LOL there's this guy who wants to enslave me under his totalitarian nightmare state, but I have to wait for him to try before defending myself.

For Sup Forums to remain a board of peace and tolerance, we must study our history. Because only those polacks who know where we came from can know the nature and character of this board, and guide it forward in time.

Lets force integration on the newfags.

story for non-krauts

the NAP only works as a good faith gentlemans agreement between two parties
it doesnt apply to any other case and is not a universal moral law

>Toughest

LOL, THEY GOT TOTALLY BTFO.

I don't life in Urop, please give backgrund on NAP

Wowowoowo. Wait a minute chaps. I never said i was a libertarian. I just said that there are people who actually don't know what the NAP is.

Fuck Antifa Faggots.

NAP=non aggression principle
basically you dont initiate violence which doesnt work when theyres a pack of antifa out there to get you, you have to initiate violence
ah ok
it was weird to see a spaniard libertarian

>murders some faggot just for commenting on his shirt

>Pol: waaaaah waaaah it wuz self-deefenz an sheeit, he dindu nuffin, he a gud boy.

Fucking idiots, but can't say I'm surprised.

Oh ok

50 antifas who told him that he wont leave this train
what is so hard to understand about this?

How triggered were you when you had to use slurs trying to fit in?

Oh no they said words, bad, harsh words!

Seriously, you sound SJW-tier now.

Beside, where is your source for these oh so harsh words?

(you)

>Lefty asking for sources.

Typing (you) is what all the cool kids do.
>Oh no they said words, bad, harsh words!
Funny way of saying threats. And again the only good commie is a dead one.

That's an edgy looking flag.

go back to 8gag /leftypol/

this is already a very old video. antifas acted like shit towards a nationalists and they got BTFO like always

Shows you how outright cucked every fucking government in the world is right now...
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asesinato_de_Carlos_Palomino

He was charged with murder motivated by political hatred, like, what the fuck; he obviously felt threatened because the other ones where hating on him politically and started using violence on him. He obviously saw himself as the one in need of defense and that's why he hid the knife behind his back and didn't say anything to start the situation except wearing that mildly political shirt.

Fashy faggots are just as bad as antifaggots they can't see it because they with their peanut brains are looking from the inside outwards

We know they're both vermin fit for gas chambers honestly stop this stupid shit

Does anyone here want to see my SJW exposed?

t. jewloving Anglo

'kay

want more edgy flags?
>Fashy faggots are just as bad as antifaggots
you summed up the anglo soul
this is why i hope that the uk dies

Go on

imagefap.com/pictures/6608634/Allyson-W-Exposed-feminist-slut

>poverty
>disease
>famine
>plague
She's right, all begin with men

wsws.org/en/articles/2007/12/spai-d08.html

"Violent social and political conflicts have exploded in Spain’s main towns, following the passing of the Law of Historical Memory by the Spanish Congress last month. The Law officially condemns the mass executions and other crimes carried out during the Spanish Civil War (1936-1939) and the military dictatorship of General Francisco Franco (1939-1975) that followed The conflicts have already claimed several victims, one fatal, and provoked pitched battles between police and anti-fascist demonstrators. Several youth have been stabbed by neo-Nazi and racist thugs, and beaten up and imprisoned by the police."

Wat you mean?!? News are not biased at all

ITell me idiots how does dressing up like an autist going on gay little marches and generally acting like monkeys advance the cause of nationalism and white pride?

>t. /nu-pol/

it doesnt
attracting antifas and making them fear for their lives does

Pretty cool how that guy handled himself. Goes to show how cowardly the left truly is. nice job.

So why do you fashy fags do it? You think people can't see rightt through you? You a bunch of bored, low IQ, probably closeted homos with Inferiority complexes who took up a pointless cause to occupy your time

People fucking hate you idiots you are doing a disservice to nationalist everywhere

t. leftist faggot, probably Paki too

youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos

Where is this from?

>you are doing a disservice to kosher nationalist everywhere
so?

The Man in the High Castle.

Series in amazon

>dat filename
kek

>Rohan will answer

>007 roach

Cool fuckin flag, wish i could have that on Sup Forums

whats the symbol in the top right of OP's pic?

ive seen it before

She's qt but dumb...going to assume ukranian from the shoulder patch.

We need poortugal to have someone named SANTIAGO to do the same for maximum meme power

its the othal rune
it means heritage,inheritance,etc

i'd beat the shit out of that little faggot with a fred perry shirt