OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/bernie trickle /country/Il /
youtube.com/watch?v=LnkMSmLc6mM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Stock Trump/country/Il/page/3/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/cruz ellen/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/cruz ellen btfo/
irishtimes.com/news/world/middle-east/israel-s-pm-wants-pardon-for-soldier-who-killed-palestinian-1.2925350
dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Huskies for FPBP

Remember not to give the half Moroccan half gypsy with an Israeli flag (you)s. The poor bastard is a genuine autist, doing it since August at least.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/bernie trickle /country/Il /

youtube.com/watch?v=LnkMSmLc6mM

Is this what sirens in america sound like? Fuck man that's super scary, what's wrong with you guys.

Trump General - zionism edition

When will Mossad blow his brains out?

Stop responding to the same idiot trolls that come here very fucking day.

>using a shopped picture for the OP

That idiot has been posting the same shit for fucking months. What pleasure does that idiot derive from getting ignored every single time?

This must make you really mad Achmed

ALL AMERICAN VP

i'm a drumpf supporter but we cannot eallot hutsinaou ntou ahcnal e nucaler codens ni3#i*mwithehr #Herutnr "#HILlForShill

I just post it because whenever i show you how terrible trump is, you attack me for being israeli.

It helps showing your hypocracy

So many shills right now, I think one of them is the one who used to post with a serbian flag before

Real Israelis stand with Trump

Excellent point

Zoboomafoo BTFO

This just asks for an Ellen Page to approach

not very or that guy

Awoo, are we comfy, /ptg/?

You are the third category

He said he was ANTIFA, he might still be here

Trump is slimy.

That is wrong.
Most american-israeli voters voted against trump

So how long until Trump retweets a proofster?

>ywn slap your dick on ellen page's massive dyke forehead

It is sad that he still didn't let it sink in

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Stock Trump/country/Il/page/3/

He is doing it since August and he still don't believe Trump is president for the next 4 to 8 years.

He will be an adult when he sees another president and it will more likely than not be Pence.

Look at this pic: America won't see another president until 2033.

Only idiot rednecks voted for Drumpf. Actual intellectuals like myself voted for the smarter choice and won but the corrupt system ie the establishment pushed to have Trump elected so he'd start war with China on Russia's behalf. Thanks idoits.

Your taste is shit and you should feel shit

Pence is comfy

I don't understand why the left has such a hateboner for Russia when China is more likely to have hacked into various American networks. It's like they picked a narrative back in summer and are going to stick with it.

Tucker btfo.

When will we get some TRUE Conservatives in the media?

>a cute, a cute!

Being american-israeli makes them not real israelis

Nine pages, mostly one guy.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/cruz ellen/

It's because Russia invested in propaganda during this american election to make sure americans pick the candidate that makes america look the worst

More specific 5 pages

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/cruz ellen btfo/

>Pence will never be your dad
>ywn experience a good all american family because your parents hated each other

Awoo~

Because China makes all of their cheap crap

Because Chinese are not white and they still pretend to be communist.

>Implying we won't have a Trump AI in 4 years max

Well thank you then

We have IDs here you fucking dickhead, stop embarrassing us. Fuck sake.

How old Ivanka will be in 2033?

Also, what is the eligible age for president? For senator?

I can see Ivanka running for senate in 2024

The serb proxy came across as an SA goon

Nice reverse samefag bait Aussie

***Threat Levels Elevated***

Finland shill was actually just a baiter neet with no life and he had his funny moments you have to admit

/OUR GUYS/

>Netanyahu calls for pardon of convicted Israeli soldier

After the verdict, prime minister Binyamin Netanyahu said he supported pardoning Azaria in a post on his Facebook.

“This is a difficult and painful day - first and foremost for Elor, his family, Israel’s soldiers, many citizens and parents of soldiers, among them me . . . I support granting a pardon to Elor Azaria,” Mr Netanyahu said on his Facebook page.

A poll published on Wednesday night by Israel’s Channel 2 television also showed that 88 per cent of respondents favoured a pardon.

>As the decision was being read at a heavily guarded military court in Tel Aviv, several hundred far-right backers of Azaria - one of them carrying a Donald Trump “Make America Great Again” banner - clashed with police outside the facility.

After the verdict was announced, the Azaria family announced that they will appeal, as right-wing politicians immediately launched a campaign for clemency to prevent the convicted soldier going to jail.

Relatives described the verdict as “a disgrace”, saying the three-judge panel “should be ashamed of themselves”.

Leading the campaign to pardon Azaria were politicians from the right-wing Jewish Home and prime minister Binyamin Netanyahu’s own Likud party.

Transport minister Yisrael Katz, of Likud, said that, following the trial, “the government and army must now take responsibility and pardon the soldier, who we sent to the front line to protect Israelis from Palestinian terror”.

Jewish Home Knesset member Shuli Moalem-Refaeli circulated a petition among legislators calling for defence minister Avigdor Lieberman to pardon Azaria, even if he had made a mistake.

The Palestinian foreign ministry called the proceedings a “show trial” which distracted from a wider culture of impunity for Israeli forces.

irishtimes.com/news/world/middle-east/israel-s-pm-wants-pardon-for-soldier-who-killed-palestinian-1.2925350

>I will never be a white man

>tfw it's all I want in life
>every girl I've been with says it doesn't seem all that special to them

>the ol' Serbian Jew Double Bluff
It's almost like the good times with CTR

Truly the masters of shitposting.

you guys hate the political establishment of the usa so much that that you ate up the propaganda of the russian political establishment unknowingly

>every girl I've been with says it doesn't seem all that special to them
Thats because they're lucky and haven't experienced a broken family life. I've experienced both sides of that coin. A loving, caring, and solid family foundation is one of the best experiences of someones life.

We'll always be here to be your family user.

well meme'd

he's literally mizrahi

iktfb

>Finland shill

There were 2 of them
One had the stupid pasta, the other was a real troll.
The troll finn said he would come back and apologize if Trump won.

So just globalists conveniently ignoring China for doing everything on the cheap, despite active propaganda against the US there.

Would we be more hostile with them if we had interests in Africa that China were interfering with? We seem content with playing in the sand box while ignoring threats like best Korea and aggression in the China seas.

the fuck

Very soon all of Sup Forums will become pro israel zionists.

Sup Forums used to be against russia, now they love russia because of trump. same thing will happen with israel, just give it a few months

I remember that I thought that Romanian user was a shill back in the summer. But he's just a shitposter I think?

Because Trump dislikes and berates China. So from narrative stand point if it were to be China, the main antagonist of the ark wouldn't have a coherent motivation, why would China help Trump when he is a threat to them? That makes no scene.
You are fucking up an ark that way, now, Russia is a returning antagonist which people already hated and hate now, now that's good writing you just have to asspull it new ability. Something like FORBIDDEN ELECTION HACKING TECHNIC, that's it, it will create conflict which you protagonist, fallen Hillary must overcome or die trying. You've got an ark.
Their whole season sucked anyway, they need to make up for that retarded decision of losing to Trump, they've wrote themselves into the corner.

>ywn quietly and sincerely court Charlotte under Mike's approving gaze

ty for the guide, I will follow it. Destroy all evil. Deus Vult.

I don't even know why they have a siren for chicago, a tornado could only improve the city.

Quit shilling faggot. It's not caused you're Israeli it's because you're a brown bombing snake in disguise. Fuck your opinion. We already won, long ago. Quit posting fake tweets and calling us uneducated. Moron.

It's been 59 days since Election Day, and my parents still don't know I voted for Trump. Every other time I call home, my Dad complains about what he reads in the news about him.

Is this the price I paid to help Make America Great Again?

The US intelligence agencies released a declassified report to the public proving that russia meddled with the elections. go and google it

CtR wishes they had talented people like the FinnBro, the RomanianBro, the Serb or even the SouthAfrican.

These four could have done a real damage to this General if they had ill intentions. They didn't.

They did it for the lulz and for the (you)s.

Unlike our half sandnigger half gypsy wth an Israeli flag. He is here to tilt at windmills, he reaaaaally believe he is making any difference.

He doesn't even make us think or disrupt us much. Sad

We already are. We still hate the jews who infest and destroy our countries.

So this """Russian Influence""" on our election was really just a bunch of paid internet trolls?
Is that fucking it????

>Sup Forums used to be against russia
that why we supported Assad and Iran if we were anti-zionists as you say retard

> The troll finn said he would come back and apologize if Trump won

And he did, to me personally. He admitted he was wrong in believing woman would defect republicans and that it was impossible to win without pandering to minorities.

A top notch bloke.

Well, /ptg/.

Is he right?

Using a pre-internet meme was a nice touch too.

Pic related is how the rest of the world views the US right now.

The united states literally elected a shitposter who is clueless about the world around him

>wake up
>"user, persuade me in 5 seconds that Europeans aren't infidels"

What do?

You mean this 25 page document that contains nothing but accusations and no actual proof?

>gross negligence is rape
I wonder if my boss at work will believe that the next time I fuck up at work.

>allahu akbar

Good morning, /ptg/.

No.

Next question?

Interesting, I thought he would never come back

GAS GAS GAS STEP ON THE GAS

Page 21 is your proof

If europeans were infidels, why would the mohammedans try to kill them?

good morning user

Good morning America

what about my fellow countryman who is obsessed with twitter statistics? is he one of us?

Must be broken, Wtf.
I was hoping they would sound like nuclear sirens
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa