You broke her, Sup Forums

You broke her, Sup Forums

Are you happy now?

She's not in jail yet though.

She is still free, isn't she? I wont rest shitposting until she is in jail

nah, shes still moving. keep punching.

She is the Zoe Quinn of her generation.

We as Americans are not done with the Clinton family.

Expect more to karma to come for them very soon!

I'll be happy when her and her conspiritors are dead.

She was already broken. It just took her to loose some more to realise that.

She looks so sad, but still she must be prisoned, investigating clinton foundation is the first thing Trump must do.

He's just a little slimy. It's still good. It's still good.

Is that water or vodka?

How the fuck did Bill Clinton find this attractive enough to marry? Out of all the women he could have had, he chose Velma.

I think it's always been a political marriage. House of Cards seems like a documentary sometimes.

Not until she is comfee in a cell at Maxwell AFB. Then I will be happy. Then we go after the rest of the pedo elites.

I wonder if he would have reconsidered if he would have known she'd wind up being the biggest cunt of the 21st century.

Yes

Very. My Schadenfreude is at full throttle.

She's got ambitions to stretch that shit out back to Napoleon.

For the pain and suffering this cunt and her puppet masters have caused, and would have caused more...A quick execution is too good for the bitch.

I think so. How could he not? She's turned into a major liability and headache.

He needed to be married for his career and she is the only one who would put up with his serial cheating.

Bitch was keeping us under constant diplomatic pressure when she was Secretary of State. Now I feast upon her suffering. Her humiliation is my ambrosia.

not enough

Exceedingly so.

We will not stop until she is behind bars.

Happy when i see her in jail for all the wars she sparked around the world.

I'm never happy user

None of us are.

I want to die

She's not dead yet.

This whole board summarized in a post.

>nothing matters, spreading hate on Indo Chinese ricepaper embroidery forum doesn't matter