What does Sup Forums think of Patrice ONeal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LiHpQKkJIIg#t=3m45
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based philosopher

Sheriff clarke chris dorner tier negro

fat fc

I made fun of him and said the fat fuck was going to die of diabetes anytime now.

And then he did.

Comedic genius. Swept under the rug because he said whatever he wanted to whoever he wanted. Rip in piece

Niggers are like women: Neither have anything worth listening too. Their opinions are 100% worthless. I'd even listen to a mexican or even an arab male before I ever would a nigger otr a woman. Niggers and women cannot reach realistic levels of thought when it's all based attention-whoring and "hey look at me everyone" Waste of time.

based scientist of Nigga vs Nazi challenge fame

youtube.com/watch?v=LiHpQKkJIIg#t=3m45

The Prophet.

Stupid nigger who made some reasonable points but missed the big picture like the rest

He said a bunch of factually incorrect bullshit. Patrice was hilarious but god I hate people who think he made legitimate points on anything.

I was a huge comedy nerd a few years ago but I just got so tired of people thinking that comics are actually smart people who have reasonable views of the world. They almost never do.

This. He was funny but he always missed the big picture.

Patrice ONeal seriously advocated cucking, and some of his stupid worshippers did it.

Well, he's dead...

that lazy fatass needs to put out another special already

actually this negro could help you a lot with your women problems son

He was hilarious in Hot Tub Time Machine.

This

Genuinely, better than all the supposed "red pill" stuff on women.

Is this an Irish American?

Great guy whose ideas don't fit in with Sup Forums autism and elitism so of course will be underappreciated. Great guy, said a lot of dumb shit when the topic wasn't about women but otherwise a solid and funny dude.

more signal than noise

>Irish-American.

DEAD
E
A
D

Honorary PhD in female psychology. Really understood people

>when Patrice tries to explain the Illuminati to everyone with shitty youtube videos and gets blown the fuck out by Cuck King himself
love him but he was fucking retarded at times, he did go on the right path on conspiracies at the end though