bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_piso.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=fIrZZHC27QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t8Zb5AhU0eI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ljv4eKEHYD4
youtube.com/watch?v=gHofTmolbi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck kek. Praise MOLOCH

god trick worked on the 2nd, it will work again. fucking hate being a bush sometimes.

just curious there wise frog, anything extra i can do to just not fucking see it again? legit thought i was having a flashback til it chased me around and i called out to god. day sleep help?

An iron cross can help. Night lights too. Aslong as there's enough light with you, negative energies will be blinded

PRAISE KEK

god bless you frog, ty. scariest shit i've ever seen, had no idea what it was. heart sank when i saw the post. i assumed gene related, i know what they play with. first encounter 33 years. explains the lightbulbs flunking out all week.

>lightbulbs flunking out this week

Uhhhh, I had 3 lightbulbs burn out in my house in two days this week. WHat is this thread about?

i dont want to talk about it, and you dont really want to know. but if the frog wants to tell you, no beef here. the wise frog clearly knows.

I loved homestuck

Confused as well, talking about seeing things in the night or something?

>ID
>GPBak
>Gp Bak
>Go Back

meh

Nah cunt

It helps to have a dog as they will go ape shit when they see spiritual activity. There's a reason they are man's best friend.

Dogs are the white mans best friends, look how they are treated in shitskin countries and how they react to shitskins.

They hate negative energy

MOLOCH GET YE GONE

How do you know this mate? Why is everyone so cryptic

Cuz the whole world is way more fucked than you would ever begin to imagine. Facebook LIEEED TO YOU. GOOGLE LIEEED TO YOU.

Can you take some time out of your day to educate a pleb like me then?

Kek will smite moloch. Check 'em

Coming up on 3 am brother, watching dragon ball and im in pretty high spirits, will passing on the knowlede make me more susceptible or strengthen me? Ill be honest dude im curious

what're you all talking about?

Earth is special because this is where consciousness itself is formed. This is where you decide what path you will take and what life form you will take. However Atheism/false science/depression/flouride in water/toothpaste that blocks our stars (consciousness itself, inside your pineal gland.. you may have seen these little orbs in ghost pictures) is a way of stopping us from becoming full humans. When no one wants to be human anymore the universe will eventually turn to darkness as we are the most pure positive energy being sons of the creator. Where the, yep, get ready for it - the reptilians are the sons of Satan. There is a negative and positive energy for everything. Enough people finally realised what was happening with Moloch and now his star has been destroyed. The elder gods are banned from directly contacting us and can only do it through the hive mind (memes!) Moloch is now a black hole that is sucking in every negative energy from his solar system and killing every reincarnation on Earth.

What can we do to stop it? How can i learn more? Dosnt even sound that crazy anymore really, even if im falling for another larp it normally leads to self improvement. If you have time can you expand on any of this? In perticular the reincarnation deal. Also any insight on god in general is always interesting.

m..me too

Who are you OP? What do you know?

If you have any links or anything that can set me on the right path id really appreciate it

Realise theres absolutely no need for negative energy. Just be positive. When negative thought is gone, paradise will return to earth. Right now we are enslaved.

>anons forget to take medication and wind up on Sup Forums instead of /x/: the thread

Its as simple as ridding yourself of negative thought. You will become electric. Spiders won't be able to bite you etc and anything of negative energy will stay clear of you. The universe is literally binary of positive and negative. 01010101010101.

Ill keep this in mind man, thankyou. Curious as to how you got the heads up on the moloch minions though, im picturing a wize frog hermit on his patio staring out into the moonlight after a long day of meditation. Do you have any recourses i can study or does this just shit you pick up on the journey?

Everything thing becomes clear. I'm just lucky enough to be pure enough of human. (Half aryan and half tasmanian (original aryan)) and was able to decalcify my pineal gland. All my knowledge is from the 4th dimension. cosmic-people.com/english/texty_vytahy/htm/en/en_astar_seran.htm Can help get you started

i find your lack of digits concerning

Floating above a perfectly still pond of boags premium, deep in the mountains the wise prophet does his part to lift the veil of darkness that engulfs the world. Ill push the cause as best i can brother, one more thing while i still have you, how do you feel about children by the way, is it an injustice to bring a new soul into the world or are souls recycled

>be atheist
>be awake at 3 am last night having light closed eye hallucinations (I do this when I'm very tired)
>start seeing nightmarish images
>feel like satan is about to take hold of me
>pray to Jesus asking for protection from whatever evil is lurking
>everything goes away
>fall asleep peacefully

still not a christfag, but that was a weird moment.

I have no fucking idea what any of you faggots are talking about.

>randomly slept with the lights on last night
Nervous

Its just placebo goy

MOLOCH GIT YE GONE FGT

Good, I offer my soul to Moloch so he shall bring hellfire to Earth.

I honestly think it was just placebo, to be honest.

Yes, I heard Molock knocking yesterday before I fell asleep
I don't need to sleep by the light, though, my tulpa protects me

Enjoyed the story none the less.

Cya niggers thanks for the thread

I always have trouble at night. I cant ever have a good night sleep.

I always get awaken by something in the room or wake up with weird scratches or wounds. Things my doctor cant even explain.
Sometimes i feel like someone sitting on my feet. One time i woke up with a sprained ankle

I pray and read the bible but it doesnt stop it. Im not a negative person.

What can i do guys?

Kek is a creature of the void
Light off is better
I sleep in absolute darkness

Wew, I offer myself to Moloch out of boredom and nothing else.
Not that he would ever want to stick his big bull dick up my ass, since I'm a very ugly gaytard

tfw I just woke up because I passed out unusually early, dressed, with the lights on

GET YE GON MOLACHKA

Did you just hear a bunch of screeching and rattling and strange noises maybe even saw a hulking shadowy creature...

Praise God for protecting you!

I know other anons have seen it and heard it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE

Jokes on you, I go to bed at dawn

and the creatures it uses.
>as seen in video
youtube.com/watch?v=vHjbK1cGyGs

> I didn't select an image to upload on that post.

Better Get Trump to a Priest for Depossession.

Have Trump Rebaptized as well for good measure.

Jesus Christ is my protector. I have no need for human lights.

You have all the power.

They only work by fear.

Tell them you know this and they shrink and fade into the darkness again.

Bulgaria user speak to us!

I think its too late for Trump. He will probably get possessed for awhile but maybe Pence will intercede and we'll intercede with prayers.

Never too late.
You are thinking in in a fatalistic way.
There is always time for the One True God.

lol Im guilty of this shit, only done it twice though

Moloch is the Jew God. Repent sinner.

I am speaking of the God that is Master of Jesus Christ and Moloch and Heqet.

The Alpha and Omega the Supreme Being.

YOU REPENT HERETIC!

oh and thats Minverva by the way.

The Creator Force is the only God I worship.

Jesus rebelled against you and we all do too. No matter how many churches you subvert, Humanity will always move on, for the end of the universe will be a reemergence with the life source, not a destruction of our connection with it.

what if I told you the The Universe will not end and that we are always connected.

ooh not tripples better get to work smiting more demon worshipping pedos.

I would rejoice if this is true. I don't know all the answers. All I know is that the Creator force is whom I worship. Not the silly pretender that the jews love so dearly.

The Creator God can stop existing and reexist at will thy can end the universe then not end it after ending it and can possess multiple beings at once God can do anything so have no fear and trust and do what is Righteous.

I passed out with mine on, I was just so tired, which spooks me reading this

Can an user explain to me what the fuck is going down?

What do i do to prevent this shit lads, what the fuck IS this in the first place??

Amen. Amen. Amen.

May his will be done through me.

The Good God who sits at the center.

So Love may one day reign supreme again.

youtube.com/watch?v=FJ-STIX1zSM

youtube.com/watch?v=z8mpYlhgJjw

youtube.com/watch?v=o0qH_d0IU_s

HOW TO PRAY AGAINST EVIL SPIRITS (DEMONS) - YouTube
Video for prayer to rid home of evil spirits
▶ 10:15
youtube.com/watch?v=rYZB1t

was that a fucking goatse frame in there

Oh so you are just a bunch of wacky cunts, thought this had something to do with kek.

Piss off then.

Lights on? I am light.

It has everything to do with Kek demon possession is on the Rise regarding the direct opponent.

That frog in your pic looks sick, like it has some kind of cancer

why do you hate Moloch so much?

not trolling, asking an honest question

He's on the side of evil.

Moloch Minerva team up leads to really rich people murdering children.

noice mayeet. tel jeem awnd wawlee that thee keedz are in tha back with Dingos puteen thee shrimp on tha bawrbee mayeet!

>Jokes on you, I go to bed at dawn
So much this

>Get ye gone faggot bull Moloch
>No more sacrificed chillenz For_you.jpg
>Kek is a big guy
>Heh Will fuck yow five ways from Sunday and back through the girugamesh into the void
>???
>Profit

you do know it was correct the record that stated to chastize and ignore australians as "shitposters" right ?

In their mission statement.

Wonder why...

Checked.
We got inter dimensional beings on our side now.

Good luck "el"ites

>talks about the canaanite "god"
M8.... You should at least read the Bible a few times in your life if you're going to seriously participate in these discussions.

Hey I'm new to this, but kek's been granting me some dank doubles.

Do this Meditate
youtube.com/watch?v=StrbppmsZJw
Into a Honest and earnest Prayer to God and tell us what message you receive.

>those sevens

And there's people who doubt his existence to this day.

Okay, I'll report back, hopefully this thread isn't dead.

See the ones I got early when I proclaimed my life the Creator.

This is the redpill on the bible for new people read this.

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_piso.htm

The Piso's created the new testament to divide jews just like they divide us today.

Please save me, Kek.

has kek forsaken us?

What a load of garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs - Dead Sea Scrolls OT | NT before 68 AD @30:00
youtube.com/watch?v=fIrZZHC27QQ - Extra Biblical Sources of Jesus in History
youtube.com/watch?v=t8Zb5AhU0eI - Biblical Archeology [Stones of Israel] With Don Patton Ph.D
youtube.com/watch?v=Ljv4eKEHYD4 - New Testament Archaeology With Don Patton Ph.D
youtube.com/watch?v=gHofTmolbi0 - 06 - The Resurrection of Jesus by Tim McGrew

No look at all the doubles in this thread faithless one.

Gee, I don't know. Maybe because he's a blasphemious "god" praised by elites and also requires human sacrifices.
I don't trust Kek either, I think he's just doing whatever he likes and it's just a coincidence some of our goals are similar to his. I worship Christian God.

I need help with the meditation.

Maybe its the chemicals in my body stopping me.

Do you have an actual guided mediation or are you just a LARPer?