Spread this far and wide! He wasn't on the plane!

No guns checked and no person by the FL shooters name on the flight!

twitter.com/AirCanada/status/817484691783684097

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fort-lauderdale-shooting-gunman-opens-fire-airport-killing-least-1-n704001
imgur.com/a/bIUJD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shameless bump cause you fuckers can't see something is wrong with this.

Why is the FBI saying he was on a flight from Air Canada? The fact that he wasn't on the flight is not being reported? How the fuck is this not interesting to anyone on pol? Jesus

Totally interested.

Bump

Who are we talking about here.

Just got on Sup Forums to check news.

Well we know you have internet under that rock, so how do you not know about the ft Lauderdale shooting?

The plot thickens. Was it the Jews?

The shooter at the Florida Airport that was supposed to have flown in from Alaska on Air Canada. They're denying that he was even on the plane, let alone checked guns. NOTHING is being reported on this.

Thanks kind anons for keeping this alive

Probably because weed man doesn't want to admit Islam is poison.

Bump

Sorry sorry, I've been kind of ignoring most of the happenings because I'm happy about Trump being elected, and I have my girlfriend etc etc.

Likelihood of false flag?

jesus christ just post some links to some articles or some shit.

wtf is happening?

you useless niggers

He was on a delta flight not air canada.

bump for nose amputation

How is this the only thread about it?

then who was phone?

No worries man, me too.

There's a twitter link there.

Bc it's already been discussed. Have you been in none of these threads from the past two days?

Sorry anons, I debunked my own thread:

This post is now irrelevant. NBC news is reporting he flew Delta:

"Law enforcement officials told NBC News they believe Santiago flew Delta from Anchorage, Alaska and caught a connecting Delta flight from Minneapolis-St. Paul to Fort Lauderdale, where he picked up his firearm at baggage claim and began the shooting spree."

Source: nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fort-lauderdale-shooting-gunman-opens-fire-airport-killing-least-1-n704001

Then it had to be Delta 2182, since that's the only flight of any airline from MSP to FLL (assuming flightaware.com is reliable).

Source: imgur.com/a/bIUJD

Flightaware states that Delta 2182 arrived at 12:11 PM, or 44 minutes prior to the shooting; and used gate D5, which is in Terminal 2 and therefore consistent with the official news reports.

Conclusion: it seems the media erroneously reported Air Canada as the airline even though there were no Air Canada flights from MSP to DLL today. Everything else about the flight data seems to be consistent with the official story so far, as long as the suspect was on Delta 2182.

Well shit this deaerves a bump more tgan that fucking storks cuckery.
Alsi, I hit my head real hard. I'm pale, dizzy neck hurts i feel like thrown up and one pupil is twice as big as the other.
Ride it out? or spend 7 hours in a waiting room full of knackers, to be brought into another checking room to wait another few hours to be told I'll have to go to an out patients on tge other side of the country, choices choices....

But yeah bump this shit

Get yourself to a Dr user. Head injuries are not to be messed with.

>Media erroneously reported Air Canada as the airline
>Changes their mind

Hm

Point it out sherlock homo.. oh wait.

>being this mentally retarded

>Why is the FBI saying he was on a flight from Air Canada?

The libs want to ban travel with all checked firearms. Right now it is legal to ship a firearm on a plane like any other luggage; if it is shipped unloaded in a locked hardside case, and you declare it upon check in. The TSA gives that bag extra-special personal care to make sure the illegal mexicans loading the luggage into the belly of the plane don't steal it or mishandle it. (Traveling with a starter pistol is the absolute best way to guarantee your shit isn't robbed or broken on delivery, btw. They white-glove that bag the entire trip.)

It doesn't matter that the CIA's ISIS Agent was in a public part of the airport only a few seconds walk from a public entrance where cars can come in and park... the libs will stop at nothing to push for more gun control.

The lives of a few random goyim mean nothing to a liberal. False flag is false, but that doesn't mean the lib is going to pay to use crisis actors and fake bullets. They just murder Americans and consider it a sacrifice to their demon gods.

Youre right youre right. Care doc should be on call in a few hours, I'll spend those hours comfy in my house instead of bunched up beside Damo in a roasting prefab while Dr Azghftybji rolls a dice on whether he's looking at an x ray of an ankle or an elbow

There is nothing wrong with this. Move along.

They're sliding this hard

Sliding what? The guy is pretty clearly a mental nutjob.

He literally walked into an FBI office, told them ISIS was forcing him to fight for them, and they threw him in a psychiatric ward. His family says that he hasn't stopped talking about 'voices' in his head.

Exactly he has a mental illness. Move along.

You fucking shill faggot its a falseflag just live every other shooting recentlu. Sup Forums is full of good goys who trust mama narrative kys

Yeah, and maybe you'll pass out and die at home with no medical staff to save you, dumbass.

Jesus, just read the goddamn thread

Bump

This is how I know this board is cucked. Threads like this are slid and that "should I move to Britain" thread are full of replies.

We just witnessed MK ULTRA still alive and well in 2017

Whatever you do, don't go to sleep/take a nap. You might have a concussion.

This is how I know this board is cucked.
You didn't read the thread and how OP did more research, and realized that the Canada flight was a mistake. The guy did fly from Alaska, but on a Delta flight.