Are Northern African women the true red pill?

Are Northern African women the true red pill?

>Just enough Islamic belief so that they agree to be your sex slave as the religion demands
>Not enough Islamic belief to be some covered up radical mudslime similar to Middle Eastern women
>Sunkissed skin (not too light and not too niggerfied)
>Hate kikes
>Hate Niggers
>Would never cheat on you

They have all of the qualities of Chinese/Japanese women without looking like ugly yellow mongoloids

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mdIP3hyxi3k
youtube.com/watch?v=GgwPQpE7qO8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Confirmed for having never met any North African women.

>Posting Northern African women tainted by the French cuck culture

Nice try Pierre

She's a kike you dumb fuck

Awww, did Frenchie get cucked out of some qt Moroccan waifu?

>This woman is 41

Pity she's Jewish. Otherwise perfect.

Rofl, who knew /r9k/ had a French division. Keep this shit coming, it's hilarious.

Emmanuelle Chriqui is Jewish you fucking idiot

hahaha that "french" user took this thread apart pretty badly nice job

Moroccanfus don't age

No, but they make good sluts.

These are actually all from Arab Facebook pages.

I almost feel bad for Arab guys. Their best women go after French guys, their worst women go after Black guys, then go crawling back to them. French girls most of the time don't even aknowledge they exist. So they turn bitter and sexually frustrated. And you end with either islamists, or stuff like what I posted. Most of the guys who go join IS are just acting out their version of the beta uprising.

>implying I'd date an Arab

Slutty beurettes are great, though. Probably the easiest girls we have.

T H I C C

That's western degeneracy for you. It mutates people into being what they shouldn't be. Kinda glad west is dying desu. On a side not blacks rapping in French is the most retardest thing I've ever heard.

The fuck how did the French cuck get triggered? Did your north African wife leave you for being such a beta cuck or what? Were u such a feminized man that she had to break her code of honor of never leaving a husband?

Fuck off sand nigger.

French rap in general sounds retarded

I wouldnt throw stones in that particular glass house

youtube.com/watch?v=mdIP3hyxi3k

youtube.com/watch?v=GgwPQpE7qO8

classic