Gas the non danes

all of you non scandi faggots really want to kill yourselves dont you?

FACT: denmark is the BEST country in the world and NOBODY compares. Seen all of those childrens stories and famous castles everywhere? Yea, thats us.

Sweden is a garbage country., You faggots are literally having your women getting raped on the daily, seriously go fuck yourselves. One day we will strike back when your country falls into chaos due to your religious acceptance of non whites.

rofl, this is going to be great, we are just sitting back, enjoying our beaches, white cities and proximity to european vacation countries while you are getting kuked by your jewish politicians LMAO!

Lets all discuss how great Danmark is and how every country in the world should pay taxes to create a world wide danish superiority organization.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denmark–Norway
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SWEDISH

WOMEN

Love you Denmark

we will always take your infants in when the russians come

We love you Denmark, our closest friend and ally

That's why I am going to come to live in Denmark.

Those Danish girls are so fucking cute, with their rosey chicks, blue eyes and blonde hair.

I feel absolutely euphoric when I see one.

very true just dont try to fuck them fggt

Vad i helvete sa du precis om Swärje, din lilla danskjävel? Jag ska tala om för dig att jag gick ut som kursetta på Kustjägarkompaniet och jag har deltagit i flertalet hemliga räder mot Danmark och jag har över 300 bekräftade nedkämpade danskjävlar. Jag är tränad i gorillakrigsföring och jag är den främsta krypskytten i hela Försvarsmakten. Du är inte mer för mig än ytterligare en måltavla. Jag ska utplåna dig med en precision som sällan skådats i Skandinavien, sanna mina jävla ord. Tror du att du kan komma undan med att säga sån skit om Sverige genom Internet? Tänk om, danskjävel. Medan vi talar kontaktar jag mitt hemliga nätverk av spioner över hela Sverige och din IP-adress blir spårad just nu så det är bäst för dig att du förbereder dig för stormen, danskjävel. Stormen som utplånar det patetiska lilla ting du kallar ditt liv. Du är helt jävla död, danskjävel. Jag kan befinna mig varsomhelst, närsomhelst och jag kan döda dig på över sjuhundra sätt och det är enbart med mina bara händer. Jag är inte bara utförligt utbildad i obeväpnad närstrid, utan jag har även tillgång till hela Svea Rikes amfibiekårs arsenal och jag kommer använda den till dess fulla omfattning i syfte att utplåna ditt sorgliga arsle från Skandinaviens yta, din lilla danskjävel. Om du bara hade haft en aning om den oheliga vedergällning din lilla "fyndiga" kommentar skulle dra ner över dig så hade du kanske knipit din jävla käft. Men det kunde du inte ha haft, det gjorde du inte och nu betalar du priset, din förbannade danskjävel. Jag ska skita vrede över dig och du kommer drunkna i det. Du är helt jävla död, danskjävel.

Are we ok

Remember in 6 hours what Germany can do.

Dorgi nora hurka burka

the only problem of Denmark is the language

That's Stockholm though.

>buy danish from vending machine
>pick it up
>it's a cheese danish

This, at least france put up a fight

GUD BEVARE DANMARK

Actually, dane girls are the ugliest in North Europe.

>helvete

Is it bad this is the only word I understand because I unironically watch Pewdiepie?

yes

Denmark is OK I guess. But don't try to compare yourself to Switzerland. We are the real best country in the world

Isn't Lauren Southern Danish as well?

inshallah, habib. Swedish caliphate ständ süpreme

>1/3rd
Did you forget greenland my friend.

jewish actually

You people pretty much ass raped the danes so much that they lost their homeland

Svensk autisme på sitt beste

ROFL
>brazilian wominz

SHE'S JEWISH

She is a decent mix of Iberian, Anglo and Scand.

when?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denmark–Norway

>being this close to turkey

I often try to shill swiss ideas because they work out so well.

DANMAAAAAARK!!!!!!!

I'm not saying that brazilian woman are better than danish woman, I just Said that among the norse, you have the ugliest woman.

By the way, that's a man

Wow great work denmark, you got yourself a fuck ton of ice. Nice job you wrote history

All that uranium, rare minerals and access to arctic oil sure is shitty huh.

I agree.Denmark girls are free to denigrate me for being non-danish.

Start.

and you have a fuck ton of shit on your ice.

AKA shitskins fggt.

What the fuck is this Protoss language?

Do we all have to count like you and speak like there's potatoes in our mouths at all times? I mean I can get over the shit weather, but seriously, learn to count.

oh boy, another one who takes prides for accomplishments he never contributed to
*yawn

Norway-Denmark>Iceland>Faroe Islands>Finland>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sweden

Wir mussen ekspandiert die Dänische Lebensraum für die ehre und Königin.

>being a gyppo
saw one today in front of the city hall picking at her feet and feeding the birds with her rotten skin.

great culture.

SWEDES GET OUT

Learn to speak with a man accent you fucking nancy.

>potatoes in our mouths
better than king nigger dick amerilard

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>denmark
>4.1%
>30th largest country in europe

>sweden
>4.6%
>5th largest country in europe

hmmmm, who of us will see more muslims on a daily basis

this but in danish plz

fgtgt

>You can't have pride in your parents or siblings, you never contributed to anything they did. Love? The fuck is love? I operate on utils only you inferior thinking and feeling organism.

You are the type of person that anarcho-transhumanism ball memes are about.

Für König Frederik! Wir mussen der Mussleman aufrotten!

Probably you mohammad.

>hmmmm, who of us will see more muslims on a daily basis
Incrediblely enoug you will.

What about Svallbard?

>inb4 that's norway
Faroes are Denmark

in kbh rn and you know what? its 95% white.

malmo is probably 95% kebab.

A ton of ice with tons of resources.

> Denmark
> Based

I know , right?This is why you have to tell me i'm a subhuman.Go on.

not worth my time

the time will come where i will plant my glorious nipon seed in danish woman during consensual rape

Ah yes, the l'epic aussie poster, please post more memes

Hi Natt

You can take malmö back, literally no one in sweden likes malmö. They almost sound as bad as you when they speak

Why you gotta make fun of recessive chin?
That hurts a lot you know.

Faroes have some sort of self governance, they are represented in Danish parliament and have their own language. I don't think Svalbard is like this.

Faroe is an autonomous country within Denmark , Svalbard is a Norwegian territory

>not worth my time

Good start.Continue.

Ja, Jeg det er som ikke svart fåen jævla dritt, husk mit navn? Sorgen kammers bjorn forskjellet, for alt tid I rike dod

Agree, even the danes don't want them. Men here prefer to marry a asian smurf than a danish female ogre.

>2017
>half of denmarks original territory is STILL german

really makes me think

Svalbard isn't represented in our parliament, that's why they don't pay taxes
No representation=no taxation

Prussian took the territory. Guess which country doesn't exist anymore.

I have a chin, no worries.

Also, my skin is as white as "Nordic Germanic Ubernesch"

Don't bring those pathetic memes to my board, he's about to be an uncle.

You're a freaking joke buddy.

can't wait to get there and impregnate as many danish qts as i can :)

S-sorry Mohammed..

My name is Enes ;)

>kuked

Due to the replacement feature, non-native English speakers now think "c u c k" is spelled "kek" or "kuk".

No danish women like you manlet chinese.

implying that denmark have fuckable women

Is that true that you had dog as your king?

You can keep your shaniquas up there sven.