Will you take the chip when it inevitably comes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSA_ANT_catalog
youtu.be/DtYMlTxMF6A
youtube.com/watch?v=WxnN05vOuSM
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4919
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only if it comes with augs

They don't need a chip when everyone already has a smartphone.

>yeh that'll happen
no faggot

I myself will get the Icarus Landing System

no

Like hell you will.

Chip=Mark of the Beast. Take a chip and be damned forever in hell.

>tfw a smartphone is actually the mark of the beast

>back of the hand or on your forehead
>really just describing using a smartphone in language thousands of years ago

Shit I fell for it

Fucking CLANKS

No, I'm not trusting the government and agency who did MKULTRA

Nah, the mark of the beast lines up with the antichrist and shit. Also, how would you use a phone on your forehead?

The chip is the mark of the beast and i will not take one by my will

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSA_ANT_catalog

they don't need the chips, is right.

we are willingly giving out freedom for ease of access/socializing.

>Not taking the Icarus Dash for teleportation

You had one aug and you chose the inferior one

it's called a smartphone

who here wanna bet you will get it either on your right hand or on your head, and you will use it to buy stuff and will not be able to do so without it?
>And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark — the name of the beast or the number of its name

thought about the barcodes being the mark too since they also encode 666, then i thought a symbolical meaning of the mark on the right hand (your deeds) or on your forehead (your mind). having the mark of the beast in either of those two things will making you unable to get into heaven, but it feels (((they))) try to give all this shit a literal meaning

I want to be a part of the surveillance team.
>Yes, user, this is only to monitor your health I swear, this is just like sci-fi movies you like!
>"Me? Nah, I don't need one"
>I can see your location
>I can read how your health is, if you'd example called in sick to work I can show your boss you faked it
>I can see when you breath heavily and assume it's because of excessive masturbation
So much information, about every citizen. All for me to log.

No, I will fucking fry it working on the antenna tower. It killed 3 watches already.

They're already beyond the smartphone, the smartwatches can have sensors directly on you, reading your heartbeat, how much you're sweating etc. etc.

this guy gets it

between smartphones and voluntary social media the chip is redundant at best

youtu.be/DtYMlTxMF6A

Me to bud.

not true. chip + WORSHIP THE BEAST = fucked eternally.

t. theologean

It's even detrimental, as the outcasts of the future system would still be inside the system in a way via their chips, when what's hot now is to exclude outcasts completely from the system in every way.

Outcasts with no chips will be literally nothing to society

Chip = chemical kill switch that can be remote activated at any time. They already have RFID chips that release contraceptive hormons or other chemicals into the bloodstream.

That being said, the only group of people that is CONFIRMED in the bible to burn in hellfire for all eternity - forever - is anyone who accepts the mark of the beast. So just go for it. We're gonna enjoy watching you motherfuckers get tortured for all eternity.

>The bible isnt literal! >:(

Mark of the beast can mean many things

Credit cards for example

I see RFID more oriented to sick people in the future. Or mandatory if you have X disease or pathology.

There will come a time where inserting alien organisms into the body will be done through the air and food and water etc... (if it isnt done already), you wont need a physical relay inside the victim

So fucking clueless...you wont even GET the fucking chip, which acts as the only payment method during a global famine, unless you worship the jewish antichrist.

>getting anything inside your body when it can simply be carried in a wristband or a necklace

I will take it up my ass

No.

"But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
-- Rev 21:8

Not a chance.. and I won't be purchasing a VR headset either

Taking the chip = worshiping the beast

youtube.com/watch?v=WxnN05vOuSM

>jewish antichrist

So did the bible say there would one day be a microcomputer inserted into your skin which means you have the devil inside you?
Or are christfags just interpreting its inevitability as evil? When did this notion start?

Google Glasses, so next step is a baseball hat with virtual reality built in or some shit
(Like pokemon go) augments over real life to virtual reality.

Was that event you just saw in real life or in reality who knows? CNN that's who.

I'll take a handful, and some fish too. Thanks!

This is the truest thing about it.
It may be sold as convenient but its just a method for the government to track even more about you.
I'm already pretty careful about what I put in my phone.

In this thread: luddites who never graduated high school.

If you own a cell-phone you already have.

In the bible, it said that one would be required to take a "mark" on their right hand/forehead in order to buy and sell during the endtimes.

There have been many interpretations as to what that could mean. Some people think it means the RFID chips, others think it could be something else.

Very odd comment for this flag.

I don't even care anymore. Trying to avoid ever present surveillance and monitoring seems futile.

I've given Google permission to look at everything I do. They and presumably the government probably know more about me than I do. In return for sacrificing my personal ability to dissent, I get a pretty helpful virtual assistant and handy AI secretary that is on its way to generating a pretty accurate simulation of me.

Life is shit anyway, if control ever gets too oppressive I'll drown myself in the bath. Death with be fucking relief.

This is smells so fucking jewish.

>chip when it inevitably comes
lol

the chip meme was just a diversion created just before the invention of the smart phone, when autists were busy sperging out about chips everyone willingly bought a tracking device way more powerful then a shitty chip

Drownings not fun
t. someone who nearly drown and blacked out having been saved with seconds to go.

They put one in my shoulder 20 years ago.

Drowning is one of the more painful and terror-stricken ways to go, do not recommend.

The greek word 'mark' (charagma) used in the biblical text is the same word used to describe the stamp/picture of a ruler on a coin. Since this mark is a payment method, that's probably what it means.

And if it's payment method on your forehead or right hand, it can hardly be a tradable coin. That's where the digital currency + RFID chip comes in. Another hint:

>And the first angel went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image. - Revelation 17

RFID chip = grievous sore

Pretty sure it's a literal mark. Pretty sure smartphones do more good than evil. Pretty sure it's insane to think using a cell phone is an act of worshipping satan.

if anything it's these degenerate face and hand tattoos people are putting on

>Implying the mark of the beast isn't evil
Evil thoughts (head), evil deeds (hands)

>15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

>16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

>17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

>18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Anyone who refuses to worship the image of the beast gets killed. So explain to us you genius, how do you accept the mark of the beast without worshipping the beast?

DELET THAT IMAGE

shut up and fuck my ass you filthy american

DELET

Nah, it's really far subdermal, all you see is the hole in the skin (for me it never healed, the injection site was cauterized)

>teleportation
>Icarus dash
>dash
You only move fast in one direction.

I bet Parliament could require it for all British subjects.

> mark of the beast

Is there a single difference between Sup Forums and /x/ anymore ?

What do you think about the assumption about the Catholic church?

Their "mark" of authority and all that.

I should clarify that the drowning would come after breathing a hypoxic gas mix from my scuba tank to ensure unconsciousness first, then drowing.
It's not like I've thought this through or anything.

>>>/gaschamber/

I think they already implanted me one, there is a bump on the back of my neck that isnt going away

They dont nees to chip anyone anymore.

People basically chip themselves when they carry a smartphone around everywhere documenting everything from how many steps you take to how many times a day you shit.

The worse part is, not only does the device have that capacity, people provide instant feed of it on social media.

>It's not like I've thought this through or anything.

You should try focusing on things that help your life.

It's easy to slide down to nothing, you're going to do it inevitably anyway. Enjoy what you have, while you have it.

It's only as bleak as you allow it to be.

Not really, considering/pol/ claims to be a chriscuck board, and christianity is a /x/ tier fairy tale

Go tip somewhere else

Leave it alone.

Ironically though I think that was my original point. If life is ultimately futile and meaningless, there seems little point devoting lots of energy worrying about privacy concerns, or indeed the metaphysical threat of subdermal interfaces due to a 2000 year prophecy.

You might as well just enjoy the consumer benefits.

Go worship jew bedtime stories somewhere else

With the upgrade, Icarus Dash it's literally short-range teleportation in XYZ

There are many levels of retardation though. I'm pretty sure that even the pope would think is retarded

I like the idea but in practice I know it'll just go wrong and keep allerting an ambulance that I've had a heart attack or some bullshit and then when I keep getting it changed it'll get my hand infected since all human technology is terrible

>You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

-Jesus on the jews

More like "The Book of the Moron" desu

Nah

Bed
Time
Stories

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4919

Here it comes, first for monitoring mentally ill and old people.

Get probed burgers.

>If life is ultimately futile and meaningless

It's in the eye of beholder, I find that liberating.

Because it means there's no expectations, it's a clean slate.

I struggled with the nihilism for a while, but you'll find freedom, if you allow it.

Think of it like this, if it's all going to end anyway, why NOT enjoy it?

Of course, so trendy lol

The Pope is literally the Anti Christ, the church official accepting The Beast, a foreign political power from across the sea (the west)

Only if they shove it in my anus everyday so I can get my prostate stimulated.

I imagine it would come with a specific rejection of Christ. Because it's stupid otherwise.

they can put it on my shoulder

>tfw I neither own a smartphone nor social media
Last of a dying breed, we are.

doesn't matter, you still have internet

>>tfw I neither own a smartphone nor social media
>Last of a dying breed, we are.

brother!

Phones have more in common with biblical idols than a mark.

Sup Forums is social media, you think your PC isn't being monitored by NSA?

This. Existentialism kicks in every time you understand this.

It's still a difference in degree, if not in kind
>can't track my physical location 24/7
>no centrally organized social media profiles listing social connections, interests, etc.
>not addicted to internet, thus not willing to accept tracking features normies will happily swallow so that they have instant access to memes and validation at all times
>no collection of photos/selfies to scan into government databases

It's not the same. People on Normiebook will list lots of personal details - where they work, where they went to uni, events they attend, tagged in photos, instant access to list of acquaintances via friends system, personal interests, etc. Whereas you don't have a Sup Forums profile or Sup Forums account. Similar, sure, I will admit. But there are salient differences.

Who here /nosocialmedia/ & /nosmartphone/?

If you have anything with your real name on the internet you fucked up

Only if it comes with augmentation. And if I can install it on my own private network away from government interference. Can't trust those assholes.

Why don't you have a Facebook account? Why aren't you posting hourly on Twitter? Why don't you have a chip?

What evil acts are you hiding?

Fair.

I'm boinking your mom with my BBC your Dad seems dangerous so I don't use social media.

>he doesn't have a Sup Forums account

Why bother?

Reminder to you faggots and everyone in this thread that the idea of the Mark of the Beast being RFID is literally Biblical fanfiction, perpetuated by Christians who pick and chose which parts of Revelation that conform to their preformed conclusions. They ignore all the literal and unmistakable shit that's supposed to happen in Scripture and then claim that shit is extremely complex metaphors whenever it suits them.

It's one thing to have faith in God and Jesus, but to believe some retard's selectively metaphorical interpretation of a millennia old prophecy and ignore all counter evidence because it supports your world view is top tier faggotry and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.