How long before this opinion goes mainstream?

youtube.com/watch?v=xy9C_h0yNRw

Are we just a few years away from telling black people to fuck off in every aspect be valid again?

I hear you Irish are the blacks of Europe

It's pretty much happening right now.

I really don't think the average coastal democrat has any idea how pissed the average white person is right now. I'm talking people who 10 years ago were marching in solidarity of their "black brothers" now talking about how much they hate niggers. Shit is spiraling out of control fast.

How long before setting sound levels properly in jewtube content goes mainstream? These faggots have me reaching for the volume knob every 3 seconds

Yes, highschool fag here, im a senior, some of my friends openly say nigger, but I'm noticing more and nire of the younger kids, freshmen and sophmores are saying it as well, in fact a few sophmores introduced me to MOONMAN last year
Gen. Z is real

Btw how is Ireland? You guys doing all right?

We're whiter than you fucking weeb english teachers.

It's their own doing, Obama pretty much killed and buried positive race relations.

We're doing grand, being on an island that is also surprisingly not that well known outside of the West helps keep shit isolated from us.

I can't speak for Ireland but this is pretty much that way in America now. The only people that even want to be around niggers, at least where I'm at, is those with low self-worth, ugly and or fat and or skanky mudsharks, and liberal white guilt boys)
Even if you are a short and scrawny white dude NEVER NEVER EVER be scared to put a nigger in his place if he insists on it, use the secret weapon of white male passive-aggressiveness. Niggers see that behavior from white men as insanity, "DAT CRACKA BEEZ CRAAAZZYY! I AIN'T BE TRYIN TO FUCK WID IT!!"
Remember:
1. Niggers are even better actors than women are (hence the non-stop attention whoring)
and
2. Niggers are naturally superstitious so lets say if you were scared of the dark and a nigger told you he was too, then take your fear and multiply it by 3 and that's how the nigger feels in that case. And again they put of an aggressive act to hide that fact.
The reality is that they're not so tuff! They'll be sorry they crossed us!

even decent blacks are startig to think like that

This
I think the same can apply to muslims. They are very weak people, when push comes to shove they run and cey ti those who will protect them (leftist govt.)

I agree with this guy right here.

Never back down from a nigger. I never do. Niggers never want to fuck with the crazy white dude who looks them in their jaundiced yellow diabetes eyes and tells them to fuck right off.

>Hurrrrrrrr your larping, white boi

I don't have to prove anything, it's a fact. Oh, and enjoy being niggerfied if you don't have the fucking backbone to defend yourself.

I'm prepared to die for my beliefs, as I know my ancestors that trace back to the Roman Empire would all smile upon me.

It already is.

can't stand the guys voice

>muh one video of 4 thugs has made me racist
What should the blaks do for 3 hundreds year of slavery???

People who make these 'rational critique' videos should just end it. This guy is not half as smart as he thinks.

Fuck off back to Africa at the first opportunity.

time to kill all niggers

well, you do have apoint

Stop shilling your shit channel here for the 9001th time faggot.

600,000 white lives gone in the civil war
800,000 black on white murders since

Over a million white American lives. Still feeling guilty?

>cey ti those who will protect them (leftist govt.)
>cey

nigger detected

This video is pissing me the fuck off.

We need to deport black people to africa

He sounds like a screeching 11 year old that hasn't hit puberty.
Think I seen one of his shit views shilled here before and I couldn't watch it then either.

His opinions and politics are low-bar amateur hour, he wasn't saying anything anyone hasn't thought of before.

Resounding meh.

They're entitled to Africa as much as I'm entitled to Japan.

The point is we need to get them the fuck away from the rest of us.

Fuck all these fucking YouTuber spergs trying too get YouTube shekels off pol humor.