What do the Jews gain by convincing the general public that the earth is a sphere?

What do the Jews gain by convincing the general public that the earth is a sphere?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foucault_pendulum
youtu.be/gugqZG8Rs2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(You)s

not a flat earther, but you guys dont even try to think of motives.
1. it could be an elaborate plot to make us think everything could have happened without the existence of god (which is a lot harder to do when people think the earth is flat with a magical dome over them), leading them away from god and slowly pushing their satanic agenda onto us
2. they actually thought it was round. after a few 100 years they could shoot a rocket high enough up in the air to see it is actually flat and now the big question: do you tell the people you teched bullshit the last 100 years, risk losing credibillity and authority of yourselfsm, just as most other head of states and scientist, or try your hardest to uphold the sstatus quo

wether the earth is flat or not no idea. all i know is nasa is faker than the girlfriend i pretend to have. i do believe the earth is a globe though, simply because of things like the different nightsky in different hemispheres

The only thing Flat earthers are correct about is the earth used to have large creatures living on it (Animals, plants etc).

The earth is hallow though.

Hiding the ayyys

firsto posto besto posto

>i do believe the earth is a globe though, simply because of things like the different nightsky in different hemispheres

that's sounds even more retarded than flat earth conspiracies

I believe that I am Lord Suzumiya's apprentice and that this world is a training exercise for my transition to immortality, so basically speaking I have been every single one of you cunts. I have been every single human and I am the last one before this world is destroyed. And the universe starts anew, only the new universe will be 2D.

then tell me your reason for why you think the earth is round

Shut the fuck up, retard.

If the world is flat then New Zealand pleasure boaters would be falling off the edge all the time.

All the atoms in an object pull towards a common center of gravity, if the object is massive enough you get a sphere, simple

Also I have no reason to think so many people would ever want or be able to fake the shape of the earth without someone noticing and without any clear benefits

Shekels?

it's a distraction.

they keep you wasting your time on dumb shit when you should be redpilling normies.

get back to work. your life and freedom is at stake, as well as everyone you care about.

> if the object is massive enough you get a sphere, simple

who told you that?

If the Earth is flat then how come the axial tilt can be proven with simple observation?
>also sage

Extra flight money duh.

Flat earthers are actual retards.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foucault_pendulum

you only know what they told ya friendo.

No, I can literally walk outside and confirm it. Literally
>literally

listen to these jews...

they're not fucking around and neither should you, you fucking goyim cows.

youtu.be/gugqZG8Rs2w

nope you can't. you can only confirm that it's in different positions. but you don't know why. you can only postulate. you have no idea what it means. you only know what they told you to think.

Put the twinkies down, take a telescope and look at the sky burger

Or you could just look yourself in the mirror

watch the entire video where he asks other Jews and they are opposed to the things these 2 say. YOu're literally cherry picking in order to confirm your propaganda.

your english is not good enough for /pol. I cannot understand your argument. There is no sky burger and looking in a mirror won't prove a spherical planet.

You can look at anything you want. It does not prove anything. It only gives you data with which you can develop ideas about said data.

One day we will find a way to kill people though their computers. When that day comes, I'm coming for you OP. LARP faggot.

You gave up pretty quickly burger

Also the mirror joke was really simple but you still somehow didn't get it, you're dumber than the average amerifat

All directly related to your poor use of the english language to make your point. Think harder and pray to Jesus for help. He will help you find peace in your turk infested apartment complex. I am sorry that you have to live like that, but I won't tolerate sub-human trash believing that they have anything to say to a rich american like myself.

From the Jewish holy book , the Talmud ...

Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal."

Sanhedrin 59a: "A goy (Gentile) who pries into The Law (Talmud) is guilty of death."

Schabouth Hag. 6d: "Jews may swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording."

Hilkkoth Akum X1: "Show no mercy to the Goyim."

Aboda Sarah 37a: "A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated."

Baba Necia 114, 6: "The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world are not human beings but beasts."

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

Abodah Zara 26b: "Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed."

Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."

Seph. Jp., 92, 1: "God has given the Jews power over the possessions and blood of all nations."

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156: "When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it."

As any educated person knows, everyone who goes to New Zealand is subsequently replaced by a reptilian changeling.

Source: I went to New Zealand, got caught and am writing this from the reptilian mega dungeon where they keep us. Send help.

>holy book

Literally a book where rabbis debating with eachother for thousands of years.

>holy