Brit/pol/ - Nap Time Edition

>Lib Dems NO! Vince Cable lashes out against immigration
thesun.co.uk/news/2545041/arch-europhile-sir-vince-cable-rips-up-years-of-lib-dem-thinking-by-declaring-mass-immigration-may-have-been-a-disaster-for-britain/

>STIRgeon: "I will stop asking for independence if you give us a Soft Brexit"
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/06/nicola-sturgeon-offers-shelve-independence-vote-for-soft-brexit-eu

>The noose tightens around Corbyn as he comes under pressure to turn Labour around
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-labour-polls-latest-under-pressure-improve-against-theresa-may-a7513616.html

>UKIP's Spring Conference to be held in Bolton
theboltonnews.co.uk/news/15007882.UKIP_national_conference_to_be_held_in_Bolton/

>Pro-EU Tory ambassador accused of leaking Brexit plans to the EU before quitting
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/sir-ivan-rogers-could-no-longer-trusted-iain-duncan-smith-says/

>Thanks Theresa - Britain will be Europe's most populated country by 2050 because of mass immigration
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4085590/Population-Britain-set-overtake-France-13-years-Impact-high-immigration-make-UK-populous-European-country-2050.html

>BETRAYAL - Andrea Leadsom: "We'll make a loophole so that mass immigration can continue"
express.co.uk/news/politics/750115/Brexit-Environment-Secretary-Andrea-Leadsom-UK-farmers-EU-migrant-labour-seasonal-workers

>Good Goy, take out those loans - Household debt at its highest since 2008 crash
bbc.co.uk/news/education-38370219

>Sharia May's off to Turkey
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/heresa-may-turkey-visit-presidend-recep-tayyip-erdogan-talk-sistanbul-izril-terror-attacks-car-bomb-a7512766.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s2V_48FDhyg
theguardian.com/society/2017/jan/07/poles-lin-uk-scared-to-speak-up-on-hate-crimes
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38538631
magicseaweed.com/news/surfer-attacked-by-crocodile-in-costa-rica/9261/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I heard the queen died, is it true?

It's true, it's all over the news

Bash farron and downvote

youtube.com/watch?v=s2V_48FDhyg

Confirmed.

thank god

Try and post a picture more depressing than this.

Go on, try.

theguardian.com/society/2017/jan/07/poles-lin-uk-scared-to-speak-up-on-hate-crimes

>uncertainty over right to remain after Brexit is putting EU nationals in tough position

on the contrary i came back from holiday to about 3 plane loads of poles in a small local airport

>depressing
racists please leave, this is britain, we fought WW2 to preserve a progressive, multicultural and compassionate britain

>Made up hate crimes against poles

But Britain used to be even more multicultural than it is now. We need to import more non-white people to breed out the white immigrants who murdered and colonised multicultural Britain after the war.

How about a wider shot?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38538631
>The government has axed plans to fund a five-member Ethiopian girl band, saying there are "more effective ways" to invest UK aid.

>you will never EVER go fishing with Nigel Farage

You don't know that

>mfw working in these places

Just got back from 2020 lads.

This is Alex Salmond's face after his own constituency rejected him just a few months from now to the Conservatives AND after losing the second independence referendum.

Krankie and multiple SNP MPs resigned.

No, but if you slap on some fake tan and a blonde wig you can go fisting with him

Would love to see a Tory resurgence in Scotland, even if it takes a fat lezzer to do it.

Hourly reminder. Be careful.

Ask and ye shall recieve, LADDIE

Stop reminding me.

Obviously gain experience and go work in a private school

Steve might had made it if idiot crew hadn't pulled the sting out of his chest.

Investing it on the British people would be a good idea.

I know you are either trolling or being sarcastic, but if the people who fought in WW2 knew what our country would become then they wouldn't have bothered. This country is utterly unrecognisable from what it was in the 1940s, economically, demographically, politically, and morally we are a much more bankrupt nation. We are actually in a situation where most of our leading politicians want to keep us in the EU and are fighting tooth and nail to do so, despite our democratic will stating that we should leave, and despite no democratic will being expressed for the step towards our sovereignty being devolved in the first place. It is literally treason, a crime punishable, until recently, by death, to want to EU integration, since it is treason to want to hand over powers from parliament to any foreign power. If only they knew that their spilt blood would be treated with as much value as sewage water, that the majority race in the nation's capital would within 80 years would have been succeeded from white british to a dirty jumble of "other". If they had know that all of the building's and people's identity they were fighting for would be ruined, and that our own nation's people would be complicit in this act of treachery, then they wouldn't have set foot of the landing craft.

Don't compare May to Thatcher, she's not on her league.

Hear hear.

Oh go on then, tell us all why you think Thatcher was so great.

May desperately wishes to be Thatcher.

Like Thatcher she'll probably be a testament to why female suffrage was a mistake.

Well they're both shitty racist nationalists

Do you even understand the comic mong

what has world war two got to do with any of that you fucking muppet? your theory depends on the assumption that the world would have been any better if the nazis had won world war 2. on what basis do you make this assumption? dont tell me you believe all of that horseshit about how we would be living in bases on mars

or are you just yet another person who blames jews for everything

>you then realize the "british" government has never cared or represented the inhabitants of britain and that even hitler had more interest in their welfare

I didn't say she was great, I just said she was out of May's league.

Let's be fair, even though Thatcher was disastrous she could at least project a sort of style. (admittedly helped by the press, and inadvertently by "oh isn't she an evil witch?" satire.)

Theresa just comes across as autistic 99% of the time.

LABOUR SAYS HE'S BLACK
#BASEDCIVIC

>he thinks we'd all be living in concentration camps

It was a very poisonous stingray though, he shouldn't have gone this near in the first place. It was bound to happen one day, to be honest I thought a croc would get him before some sea critter.

>try to save britain
>get cucked by the media and government

And Yanks wonder why we're blackpilled

>and despite no democratic will being expressed for the step towards our sovereignty being devolved in the first place
Let's be fair: People were warned in the EEC referendum what would happen. They chose to ignore the "No" side pointing out it meant losing sovereignty.
"I didn't read the terms and conditions before signing" is rarely a proper excuse.

Anyone got that image with the cut away view plane crashing into the mountain, with someone in the cockpit and people trying to break in?

>what has world war two got to do with any of that you fucking muppet?
>racists please leave, this is britain, we fought WW2 to preserve a progressive, multicultural and compassionate britain
>ww2

Fucking THIS

crocs are sea critters you fuckign medical kit

He never suggested that

Lads I can't bring myself to hate women

Guess I'll never have a gf

If only our ancestors could've seen the absolute state of us.

>doesnt even attempt to answer my question

why, in your view, would the world have been a better place if the nazis won world war 2

simple question

and it needs a simple answer

Nationalism wouldn't be a naughty word, we wouldn't have endured decades of Marxist infiltration and American meddling and sabotage under the guise of our 'special relationship'. For starters.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. But WW2 was about defending the country from what was a threat then not what was going to be a threat 80 years later. But i agree with your sentiment

>mfw someone says WW2 was about "fighting fascism."
>mfw on top of that we took the greeks and basically threw them headlong into fascism because lol now commies are the threat REEEE

100% white
no joos
lots of flags

Soon.

Everything that is happening to the West right now is a direct reaction to WW2.

CLARKE ON UNIVERSITY CHALLENGE

If I wear a Barbour jacket, a tweed hat and wellingtons will I get into England without them checking my passport?

I didn't actually say that, or even imply it, you inferred it.

If the Nazis had won WW2 and had not invaded us, and the ensuing (((cultural revolution))) that was enabled by WW2 happened had not have happened, then are you really saying that our country would have been worse off?

I agree...We should also fight for multicultural Israel

>what was going to be a threat 80 years later

Try 3

There would only be 100,000 they said...

>But WW2 was about defending the (((country)))
>t. ministry of truth

Crocs are not exactly swimming around in the open waters of the ocean, although I'm sure there's one in Australia preying on surfers somewhere.

It would have been a better place if we had not got involved. Once we joined we had to win at all costs.

so what would have happened instead?

answer: you dont know

so how can you say that we would have been better off?

answer: you cant

so why dont you shut the fuck up and stop being an autistic retard?

answer:

you implied precisely that, you are just too stupid to realise what you were implying

>But WW2 was about defending the country from what was a threat then not what was going to be a threat
Churchill, who was in the pocket of a certain group of (((people))) instigated a lot of the action.

>no immigration
>no jews
>no communism/marxism
The ideal alternative timeline is where WW2 never happened at all. It was not necessary and achieved nothing but wrecking the entire West.

Whos /2 hours away from starting a 12 hour shift for minimum wage/ here?

DELETE THIS

its interesting how i have yet to come across an image or film from the streets of nazi germany where someone isn't smiling

I'll kip a bit, wake me up when these degenerates finish shitposting.

I shouldn't defend the old testament but that quote really doesn't imply open borders. If anything you can make the argument open borders are more likely to lead to 'mistreatment' of foreigners.

>yes jews
Jews are superior. A Jew made Google, a Jew made Facebook, Jews made America great.

I wasn't saying that the nazis should have won WW2, I was just saying that what we won was not worth the amount of blood spilled.

lrn2readingcomprehension

You can apply that logic to Brexit.

We do not know that Parliament will use their reclaimed sovereignty well, it may transpire that they make a total and utter mess of the nation with authority they wouldn't have had under EU primacy.

However we can not foresee the future, so should we have voted remain because of what could or what might happen in fifty or sixty years?

>Wagwan senpai

Really depends on the angle.

The world would have been a better place if Shitler never existed. That faggot ruined it for all of us.

Adolf never wanted war with the Anglosphere.

He was trying to save us. Even the fucking SNP cared more about Britain than the British Government because they supported Nazi Germany.

>"degenerates"
>is a nonce

They actually do swim in the ocean everywhere north of, and including, the barrier reef

In cairns there were signs at the beach saying don't go off the boardwalk because there could be crocodiles and killer jellyfish

Hitler, Adolf Hitler.

Yes but we had no option but to declare war.Obviously (((They))) wanted us to declare war because of all the loans Hitler had ran up building up Germany

>you don't know exactly what would happen if things which happened didn't happen so what happened must be the best possible outcome

You're a dimwit.

>nothing could have prevented the eventual dominance of China, but Europe had the real victory of tolerance

>. Even the fucking SNP cared more about Britain than the British Government because they supported Nazi Germany

Jews hate the SNP to this day kek

The EU is a known quantity. We know that their borderless policies are/were leading to a demographic death of the native population in this country.

>WW2 was about defending the country from what was a threat then

>German protestants want peace and alliance
>WE MUST DEFEND OURSELVES FROM THIS ONSLAUGHT

>Russian jews want to subvert nations and world revolution
>THE PERFECT ALLY AGAINST GERMAN FRIENDLINESS

>German protestants are being mean to jews and invaded Poland
>WE MUST SACRIFICE EVERYTHING AND FIGHT TO THE LAST MAN

>Russian jews are murdering tens of millions of white christians and invaded Poland
>...

What is propaganda?

> Because of its tendency to travel very long distances at sea, individual saltwater crocodiles have been known to occasionally appear in areas far away from their general range.
Holy fuck. I didn't know that. Truly, there's no safe place from these beasts.

Nah, they don't. The SNP of before isn't the SNP of today.

I dunno, I've seen a few

>what is ameatur footage

>SNP

How can one fall so far. I really need to make a how do you go form this to this pic for them.

yep

Costa Rica too

magicseaweed.com/news/surfer-attacked-by-crocodile-in-costa-rica/9261/