youtube.com/watch?v=vBUekC1C_-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hajde hajde Chaim da ovazu incoace

c-ce

>town rapist

>R.Moldova

INCETATI

>el vorbeste moldoveneasca nu romana

procura ovazul in acest moment ori acest board va fi pus la zi cu regimul tau alimentar din camin

>acel sentiment cand prea destept pentru romana

>Moldovia/Romania
>Nordic

Hahahahaha! Good one Slavs...

>56%

дa

slavs are more nordic than you mongrel amerifats will ever be desu

Can you tell my fortune? Gaze into your crystal ball?

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

>Town rapist
>Nordic

ur a cuck

that will be 50 euros ty

daaa coaie eram daci, aveam aur, lasere, barbi, si ne aruncam cu COAIELE IN SULITE

suntem nordici!!!

voi ce ati gasit in galeata de la psd anul asta?

sper ca asta nu inseamna ca votezi US(S)R :v)

>not asking for payment in children
false gypsie

what would I do with your wife's son niglet? he's so stupid he cant even beg for shekels

>Visit Chisinau earlier this year on business
>Everyone is white is fuck, handsome men and cute women
>The poo in loos who were in tow with my company got detained at the airport twice and everyone gave them dirty looks

In my book Moldova and Romania get a pass.

Dacii au fost poporul primordial care a generat toate celelalte popoare, prin consecinta de cauza Dacii sunt si poporul ales. Asadar din punct de vedere stiintific, precum a dovedit-o in cartea sa domnul Funar Gheorghe, Hristos a fost si el dac si de aceea l-au ucis jidanii.

romania is slavic not nordic

its as retarded as the uk claiming to be nordic

Here

The presence of a Nordic flag already increased the value of your smelly gipsy thread by 480%.

Good luck

hajde hajde noi am fost si egipteni si arienii originari

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peștera_cu_Oase
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peștera_Muierilor
humansarefree.com/2014/09/king-tut-was-eastern-european-according.html

this nordic brother gets it

Romania is a dacian country and the cradle of civilization since the first people actually came from Dacia. Get some research done and read mister Funar Gheorghe's book and you will have a massive paradigm shift. Can't blame you if you are going to lash out but understand that it is we, romanians, former dacians, who are the chosen people.

>t-t-t-t-t-triggered

t-t-t-t. 56%

WE

CHAIM DA OVAZU FGM

>I wasn't born a Nord/Iron Guard of Romania

To our foreign posters, take a moment to realize that your airplanes, the fastest transportation available today, were invented by a Romanian called Aurel Vlaicu.
Furthermore take a moment to realize that penicilin was invented by a Romanian as well.
Lastly, know that Einstein's theory of relativity was discovered before he published it, by a Romanian called Mihai Eminescu.
Bringing you the facts straight from history.

WUZ

WUZ

>we wuz dacians n romanz n sheet
Come on now we all know that this is literal bullshit theory that was made up just so you could say that we were here first. Its just as retarded as claiming hungarians to be the decendants of huns or schythians

>mfw pure euro descent
>straight from history
the last time romania was relevant it was because some guy put sticks up the anus' of people

we invented the lightsabers
youtu.be/X7mObcM5oGg

I know how it must sounds but the fact of the matter is that if this information would go main-stream the country would become a target, so we keep it on the low most of the time expect when hungarians provoke or are provoked by feuders.
It is important to move past divergence and continue to improve the world as we have done since the dawn of time and known history.
Dacians had the most developed spiritual life in Europe, before any other nation had. Dacians had the most developed laws in Europe, written as well, before the other civilizations had.
I could literally go on for the whole night but I will stop here, you get the idea, either accept history or deny facts at your peril.

Be careful, you might trigger the invasion of angry Estonians about "stealing their flag"

lol, Vlaicu only innovated the landing gear, he barely did any flying with his plane

I think you mean insulin, freaking retard, penicillin was discovered, not invented by Fleming

Einstein is a fucking hack and because he's a kike, you can't correct his many fuck-ups without being labelled as an anti-semite which is ridiculous. Eminescu was a Russian born poet who died of syphilis like the degenerate that he was.

You have my sword

>just as retarded as hungarians claiming to be the descendants of huns

You're right about insulin, I got them mixed up.
However Eminescu did not die of syphilis but was poisoned by mercury after his former collegues from Junimea conspired to make him seem like he was mad. This was a consequence to his political activism towards Great Dacia, a project he worked on in secret with the Arbarosa society. The austrians began to fear these ideas being spread and asked the Romanian government to do something about Eminescu.

every time

Tfw korean girl born in Denmark

Only asian in all classes

Can't stay because not white

Exactly you deny the fact that you are a vlach and not a goddamn dacian who created jesus

at some point in WWI Romania was in all the newspapers because it was deciding on which side to join the war. Because it had a large army, the press thought their decision would be critical. The joined the war to get Transylvania but got their asses handed to them promptly. That was probably the last time it was relevant on the world stage.

>finno ugric
>hun
Seriously raju just because everyone else calls us hungarians instead of magyars that doesnt make us huns

how does dog meat taste like?

>russian

ioncoja.ro/de-la-eminovici-la-eminescu/

the we wuz huns and scythians in Romania is the equivalent of we have the oldest european language, we created the first european culture

The ancient technology to build the pyramids was present in the Bucegi and Ceahlau Mountains and after being discovered was promply secured by military personnel. You can find some info on the caves there and the devices that were discovered.
When the world will be ready to accept the information we possess then the world will have a new Enlightened Age, pioneered by Romania.

Those stupid americans still don't realize that we were the ones to hack their elections

They think we're just a boon to their military position, little do they know their burgers will be ours soon

No bozgor/gyppo debate? Not a true ro-board.

Romanian internet is best!

>Eminescu was a Russian born poet who died of syphilis like the degenerate that he was.

t. [email protected]

h a j d e

Haidetzi Haidetzi

Not sure where Americans fit into the nordic or mediterranean groups of peoples?

Iei muie gorila idioata

>WE WUZ VIKANGS N' SHIRT
your the actual niggers of Europe you make the Irish look white and civilized

>be Romanian
>get buttfucked by every single Empire and Horde under the sun
>your language is still 70% latin
that's impressive

Transilvania e moldova.

ttttt!!!

>>get buttfucked by every single Empire and Horde under the sun

wrong.

>>your language is still 70% latin

Also wrong, more like 75% but that's besides the point.

Different blue nuances

Small cock magyar. Your country is as big as your importance in the world. Squinty manlets all over.

My god your mom works for this data didnt she?

Feels bad man

yeah sure chink !!

>muh dik
>self reported
back to the steppes horse nigger

lol MFW every bosgor i meet up to my nipples.
Most ROMANIANS 6ft, they count gypsies and bosgors in our country bc "citizens"

I-Im Nordic!

salut frate nordic

i know you want to be white kek!

Why so butt hurt bozgor, do you have small dick
>Muhhhh race is BESSST REEEEEEE
I bet you are a small dick squity eyed bozgor

Ce e discord?

Tbh Romanians mostly born blond but transition brown hair , sooo we are mixed blood mongruls. Let the bosgor have something so he can be happy with his life.

>boolgaria

aplicatie la telefon pentru chat
lucreaza si din browser

forgot to use proxy?

sry manlet 185 subhuman chink

:3 youtube.com/watch?v=vBUekC1C_-w

si nahui mie chatul tau? Faceti ceva interesant acolo?

imi bag pula-n tine rusnac borat
fii bydlo unde dupa nistru

undeva*

>this thread
i see nothing has changed

If where I live was primarily settled by Jutes, and my family has lived here for centuries, does that count as me being ethically Nordic?