Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

once the wall is built it will stop the Mexicans from sneaking in and sabotaging the bridges

>waaah Obama fucked up the infrastructure I have to blame Trump for it!

>roads

fuck off statist

Ty pierdolony idioto.

Obama - "Shovel ready jobs"

Obama - "We'll use this money to fix our crumbling infrastructure"

8 years later, still crumbling. "Trump's fault"

>thinking for even one second that Trump isn't going to rebuild roads and bridges too

He only said it like 1000 times dude

So America isn't great? I thought it was. Maybe we SHOULD make America great again.

Infrastrcuture has been shit since the 90's why the interest now :)?

Obama cut infrastructure spending and channeled the money to rapefugees

(((Borowitz)))

Ty pierdolony idioto

Maybe if you didn't waste billions on gibs to lazy subhumans and parasites, you would be able to rebuild your crumbling infrastructure you fucking faggot.

Why didnt Obama fix them instead of spending money for weapons in syria?

that bridge damage was obviously caused by a highwater event, yet I feel faggot OP is intending for the supposition of the bridge needing replacement for being too old or something

OP is a fag

We're gonna rebuild our infrastructure and Mexico's gonna pay for it. Spending defecit avoidance: achieved. Unlocked secret Trump level!

Ty pierdolony idiot

Fucking this ree

We will also ship you guys over to build our roads, bridges, a rebuild or railroads too

>Well, Sup Forums?
that's something state and local governments pay for by in large. if you want better roads then get your state government to raise the funds for them,

infrastructure in the US is actually very good
the interstate system is the best in the entire universe

t. geographic analyst

although, yeah, some shitty local roads aren't so great, but who cares?

Both can be done when we fix our trade deficits continued with obama.

But OP Obama and the democrats and all liberals said our cities and roads are fine because America is great because it's good.

Which is it? Is Trump a fear mongering liar, who talks about a distopian America?

Or is our inner cities and roads crumbling?

You libshits are so confusing with your doublespeak and cognitive dissidence.

And stop giving Mexico 100 million dollars in aid every year

trump is setting aside a trillion to rebuild american infrastructure

why the fuck does a brit know this yet the american media does not?!?!?!

Will 2017 be the year that the leaves fall and the based Canada bros return

Pretty much this. North Carolina has amazing roads because we pay a slightly hire gas tax and the money actually goes to fucking roads (well for now). You can tell the exact moment you arrive in South Carolina by your car trying to shake itself apart.

too many illegals driving over them. can't handle the increased load

he was talking about rebuilding infrastructure in the first debate you stupid fuck

>You can tell the exact moment you arrive in South Carolina by your car trying to shake itself apart.
also the signs threatening jail for going 5 mph over

or maybe that's georgia

Ty pierdolony idioto

I think lefties think being president is like an RTS and you can only queue one order at a time

Ty pierdolony idio

He already said he's going to fix the nation's infrastruction. AUTOBAHN SYSTEM WHEN?

>there are roads

reeeeeeeeee

Once Trump converts all roads to fee for service for all nonpersonal use shipping will no longer be subsidized by the taxpaer and it will become cost effective to build micro factories closer to the end user.

This is how you compete with dollar a day wages on the other side of the globe.

While at the same time proposing a Trillion $ infrastructure bill. Who'da thunk it?

Yeah Trump has certainly never said anything about fixing infrastructure that's for sure

Fucking retard

infrastructure reconstruction is like number 2 on trumps list of things to do, right behind building a wall

Ty pierdolony idioto

With the deficit already at $20 trillion, how's he going to pay for that?

that's why mexico is paying for the wall

lol, implying youths didn't overwhelmingly vote for shillary because their (((educational system))) has been working. they want full thought control now

none fucking stop.

'muh roads, muh airports'

I was like, is this nigga playing cities skylines or some shit.

kek, underrated

Ty pierdolony idioto.

>you couldn't possibly do BOTH!
Must be a huffpost or heavy article.

Of course thid shit hapoens under trump. Nigga wants to spend billions-no, TRILLIONS on a dumb fuckingnwall. NO country on earth does this shit. Of course it has to be us. Everyone will laugh at us because of that stupid orange in office.

Still better than the shit hereand
We pay way more tax, have way more potholes, and they have to lock down a 6 lane road for an entire year just to replace 50 meters of asphalt

Thy Person Donoly idiot :)

I recall Obama touting shovel ready rebuilding infrastructure jobs in 2009. Something like 5 million jobs. Did they run out of shovels.

We'll borrow it from suckers in canukistan and never pay it back.

>Nation With Problems Involving Black People Excited to Defend Them On Their Chimping Duty

I refuse to believe people are actually this stupid. Why do people dumb themselves down and remove nuance in order to insult their opposing political views?

The orange nigger has literally only been the only one saying a million times he's also going to fix our infrastructure in fact I think he's the only one who was running for presidency that I at least remember even mentioning the subject.

I can tell you for a fact that Hillary wouldn't give a shit about either a wall or infrastructure. Trump is saying he'll fix the infrastructure, bring jobs, and rid of crime in black neighborhoods. Hillary points at him and says "how dare you say they need that stuff, that's racist". With Trump we at least might get one but are promised both. Seriously fuck off.

Ty pierdolony idioto.

Infrastructure is top priority for trump.

>what are bridges part of?

Tally me banana playing in the background.

a bridge is just a sideways wall

>YOU CAN ONLY DO ONE OR THE OTHER STUPID GOYS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They know. They don't care and just want to delegitimize Trump. I mean, that article is already blaming Trump for Obama's failure.

because the media has been in denial since November 7th.

Hahahahaaha

Ty pierdolony idioto

>fixing your infrastructure when your nation has been silently invaded by cartels for years

the bigger problems get solved first reddit

sage the bait newfags

what do you expect when you squander trillions pandering to worthless niggers, mexicans, faggots, feminists and supporting that jewish shithole in the middle east that wants this country destroyed?

More like since June 16,2015. :^)

build the wall to get some experience and then fix the bridges and roads.

I'm pretty excited to see what american can do when it spends money on itself.
I expect to see the fat ass fucking pimp walking down the street.

roads look fine to me

I saw this nonsense on faceberg it looks like a flash flood took out that bridge.
It has nothing to do with stopping millions of non citizems from abusing our immigration and welfare laws

>nation full of 50 individual states with their own individual governance and their own individual private contractors in charge of their own individual upkeep herpa derpa somehow related to a Federal project

Kikes are incapable of telling the truth. The kike must always lie.

Adam?

Nippon proxy gets it

>well, Obama fucked your nation out of 12 trillion dollars and didn't fix anything
>guess you can't afford to fix any of the infrastructure he abandoned for the last 8 years heh heh heh

A FUCKING

L
E
A
F

You nips are out in full force today

What's another trillion really gonna do? ;^)

fuck I went to that shitstain of a website to actually read the article
tfw it literally offers nothing more than the title
rest of website is clickbaity nonsense with popups begging me to sign up. What a mockery.

America has been slacking on its infrastructure for decades now, can't really blame individual presidents for it. Trump did promise to fix it up though so let's see if that promise holds.

Giant wall stops a huge budget problem, idiot.

Still left with an internal budget problem

It's like these are two separate issues. It's almost like immigration is an issue of sovereignty. It's almost like you're a retarded faggot.

No. Scratch that. You are a retarded faggot.

Ty pierdolony idioto.

A fucking menstrual pad

>You can only ever do one thing at a time
not to mention how profitable the wall will be for the USA, which in turn will generate more money for projects like this

I fucking hate lefty rhetoric, everything is just stupid "gotcha" juxtapositions

>Well, Sup Forums?

free market, lowest bidder contracts, regulations not enforced because regulating agencies unfunded.

/American infrastructure

im excited for the deportations too

the best part is how bad it will trigger the lefties when the big bad wall gets the fucking hispeed rail slapped on top that lefties have been begging obama for

>the best part is how bad it will trigger the lefties when the big bad wall gets the fucking hispeed rail slapped on top that lefties have been begging obama for

you realize that Trump is just going to rape the country for him and his billionaire friends right? I wanted to believe but just look at his cabinet picks so far... Trump presidency will be a time of suffering for the 99%.

>I wanted to believe but just look at his cabinet picks so far...
Hello CTR.

>Hello CTR.
Denmark having an opinion on US politics... yeah okay. in case proxy: I wonder how long it will take for your cognative dissonance to become overwhelming to the point you can no longer maintain your worldview? I give it a year tops.

What a dumb picture as that bridge will be fixed by the tax payers who live in that area.

What meme did I miss out on?

Roads and bridges aren't cool anymore.
We want to build walls now.

>people who say they love Mexico can't stop leaving it.

What's the problem with this?

It may not be pretty, but it's perfectly functional. Should we tear it out and re-do it just because it doesn't look fancy?

That's a waste of money and resources.

agree with this. Doesn't look great but not worth changing now.

>Doesn't look great
it does though

that road is wonderfully maintained and has saved taxpayers tens of thousands of dollars

the way all the cracks are quickly patched and not allowed to grow potholes is a testament to that localities dedication to infrastructure