ALL RISE FOR THE HONORABLE LEAF

ALL RISE FOR THE HONORABLE LEAF

>official of a government showing allegiance to a foreign government

gee I can't see why this would be a problem

well. he should have been wearing his curly wig.

they misspelled 'white supremacist hat'

Its a hat boyo
>coming from traitors paradise

This is a whites-only thread. Leave.

Cool judge.

PRAISE CANADA IN IT'S NOBLE STRUGGLE AGAINST HATS

The nip poster is 100 American teacher

Sup Forums is dead
Welcome nu/pol/

The world has gone absolutely insane

This is Saturday morning cartoons tier

Wearing a hat in court is officially a Canadian problem

>this

Smart way to get a few months paid leave.

What he does out of work is his business. While on the bench he needs to have certain attire. A baseball cap is not appropriate. He likely was wearing it because he wanted to get paid vacation. I assume his suspension is with pay.

Well... they do have a dress code.

The judge who legalized dog fucking gets to stay on the bench though.

In Canada, court dress is identical to that previously (pre-2008) in use in England, except that wigs are not worn. Bar jackets are worn under the gown, though QCs and judges have more elaborate cuffs than other lawyers. Barristers are required to gown for the Courts of Appeal and Superior-level courts of the provinces and territories, unless appearing on applications in chambers (most interlocutory applications, all originating applications, and all applications for summary judgment are generally heard in chambers).

The Federal Court and the Tax Court of Canada at the general procedure level require barristers to gown. As well, gowns are required at the Federal Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court of Canada. The donning of business attire is acceptable by barristers appearing in chambers and in inferior (puisne) provincial and territorial courts; court dress is also permitted, though rarely worn. Judges of the Supreme Court of Canada wear red robes with white fur trim on ceremonial occasions together with tricorne hats; however, they wear black gowns when hearing cases. Judges of all other federal and provincial courts wear black gowns, sometimes adorned with various sashes and crests which depend on the level of court and the province in which the case is heard. All Canadian judges also wear black court waistcoats with white collar and tabs.

this

arguing otherwise is nigger-tier

An autumn flower among fallen leaves.

This leaf will avoid the rake and live forever on the branches of the world tree.

i can make Canada great again, i will make Canada great again

55%

>a fucking kike

BANSAI!!!!!

BASED LEAF!!!!

>shilling for an open traitor
he deserves a bullet, not the highest position of government

> a fucking cuck

>shilling for a literal jew

they arent even trying to hide it anymore

You got cuckdaeu and kikey confussed there leafboi
kys as should all leafs.

nice try rabbi

fuck off hooked nose, this kike is worst than our current cuckmastah.

any judge who wares a baseball cap in court should be shot. no matter how based the cap is.

t. Adolf Britler

His sacrifice is appreciated, leafs.