fpbp

Brazil was a mistake.

Fpbp

too many niggers

You guys have like 10-15%

we have around 50-60%

Racemixing, lots of it.

>those savages exist and are fed and sheltered by taxpayers money
all violent criminals need to be locked in their cells and starved to death.

Nothing, everything is fine with Brazil.
They should be allowed to own guns though.

well memed

This, Brazil is the leftists ideal, a racemixed mongrelized "utopia"

That's absolutely horrible. Why would dirty fucking Beaners everln do that? Rival gangs?

SJW's here will just imprison the cops that do it and believe me, we have cops that shoot criminals more often than not. Doing the world a favor.

is he okay?

ISIS vs Sudacas in an all out fight in the Coliseum, who wins?

Yes, apparently the rival gang killed their "young brothers".

UKRAINE BANTZ LAYIN' WASTE

Portugal + American Indian = Brazil
Spain + American Indian = Mexico
France + American Indian = a fucking leaf

Shitty prison system. Doesn't do enough to protect inmates.

What happened to based BOPE? don't they deal with this kind of scum?

>Brazil was a mistake.
What is the motivation. Rival gangs. political?

>Rival gangs?

yep

inflicting pain on someone is the most enjoyable sensation possible. again and again and again while they beg you to stop. using them until they beg you to stop. breaking their hope and their will. fucking their pussy and asshole until the thin membrane of skin between the two holes tears, creating a giant meathole. fucking them untiI theyre dead. taking everything they have to give and more, beyond the limits of human suffering. if they catch you, so what, there's nothing left to save. they can put you in jail and throw away the key, but what she gave you, they can't ever take away.

your a kuck if you want to "faII in love" with any female. you need to try inflicting pain

Letting bad people live? Human rights is a kike coined term.

What the fuck? Why? As a sign of bravery?

That's prison riot, BOPE is military police

Brazilians are violent people

ow you´re so edgy for a 12yo

> tfw this is what all Canada posters look like

3 problems i find with brazil
>no constitution like we have
>gun laws aren't as good as america
>they speak portuguese instead of based master race english

language, guns, and laws make a nation first world. it is why america can be 45% white and thrive, yet 100% white ukraine sucks

>psss nothing personel kid

Even harder question: Why did Brazilians ruin Tibia?

oh boyy

fpbp as per usual

R E R

Digits confirm; edgism is legit.

BOPE is a "special force" of Rio de Janegro, each state have one of those, but differ in name. That is a riot on a prison, that happens sometimes.

that was a prison riot and BOPE is like a special operations force

What is he saying while stabbing the dude in the eyes? Sounds really badass.

Brazil is full of gays and murdererous blacks/mongrels

I feel sorry for the small amount of white qts there

This is actually one of the most detailed beheadings Ive ever seen. We are just like every other animal.

Good OP

"I'm stabbing you eye. I'm killing you"

You know not all of Sup Forums is Sup Forums, right?

inflicting pain on someone is the most enjoyable sensation possible. again and again and again while they beg you to stop. using them until they beg you to stop. breaking their hope and their will. fucking their pussy and asshole until the thin membrane of skin between the two holes tears, creating a giant meathole. fucking them untiI theyre dead. taking everything they have to give and more, beyond the limits of human suffering. if they catch you, so what, there's nothing left to save. they can put you in jail and throw away the key, but what she gave you, they can't ever take away.

your a kuck if you want to "faII in love" with any female. you need to try inflicting pain

This is who they are. It's their nature. And yet we are taught in school that the Europeans were bad for destroying their civilization. A civilization based on slavery and human sacrifice.

america has many gays and blacks yet we are doing fine

You people can blast a proton in half but can't recognize nigs and Brazil monkeys are gonna do their thing

huehuehue

*teleports behind you*

"small"

we are a minority, but around 50 million

Disgusting, I almost threw up

Is Brazil considered an actual country or is it just a collective of illiterate monkeys?

Too many niggers, To many Niggers...Too Many Niggers,Too many Niggers!!! (Parody of Too Many Cooks(

It's called revenge. It's usually served cold.

"don't fucking close your eyes you son of a bitch"

"I'm gonna stab your eye and kill you"

not really, if black america was it's own nation they'd be richer than most europeans

Bump

>50 million
weren't you like 90 million or something?

>doing fine

The South is riddled with blacks yet it's the most STD-ridden, homicide-filled and lowest IQ part of the US.

Also with gays, over 10% of Brazilian men are gay or bisexual, that's a lot considering the percentages in the rest of the world.

Your Japs look nice too.

>not really, if black america was it's own nation they'd be richer than most europeans

it would actually be a european country.

You have to be 18 or older to post here lucas

i take it the guards didn't bother and let them get on with it?

i saw a pic of the prison and it has towers

>A civilization based on slavery and human sacrifice.
>baawww slavery and human sacrifice is mean

what a fucking PUSSY

>

Romans and nords also had ritual sacrifices.

>Black America Country

wtf are you talking about? Liberia?

Daily reminder that if you're shocked or grossed by that then you're a pussy. Man up.

wtf I like Brazil now.

*unsheaths dual katanas*

Seems fine, he was just being a baby about it

the south votes republican though, without them we'd be ruled by liberals

black america would be a european country? what do you mean by that

theguardian.com/world/2011/nov/17/brazil-census-african-brazilians-majority

Most Brazilian "whites" are not really white.

They seen they could escape and now they try it again. Brazil prisons must suck more than sucking gang's cock.

and you are a badass kid, congrats

We gave him a cup of water and he is ok now.

don't forget cannibalism.
Pozole was an Aztec dish made with human. the dish is still eaten today, but since the Spaniards stopped their cannibalism, and introduced pigs, it's now mostly made with pork.

This is the most insane thing I've read today.

Our constitution is a fucking nightmare: forbids forced work for criminals and death penalty, prision cap is 30 years, wants to regulate everything aka big daddy state taking care of every single problem, monopolizes natural resources extraction, "racism" and "antisemitism" are very very bad crime and more shit. Plus to this we have massive racemixed mongrels. This country is beyond salvation

Not that insane coming from a Brazilian though.

What do you know about my country?

We are 200 million people of which around 25 million are white

Government should have demolished favelas long ago. Giving those people reason to riot against government when they are savages. Prison shouldn't be where they should be going, but smashing rocks, doing something productive in isolation surrounded by lava.

NUKE

>baawww slavery and human sacrifice is mean
>what a fucking PUSSY

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Inflicting autism on someone is the most enjoyable sensation possible. Again and again and again while you le tip your fedora until they beg you to stop, breaking their religious views and making them atheist.

he died later from internal bleeding

>mexican cuisine

1,500 years earlier.

dumbass

thats the thing, knowing where this happened, there's nothing shocking about thous you mongrel

that image is a photoshop right?

I'm legitimately scared

>wants to regulate everything aka big daddy state taking care of every single problem

The primary problem is the state is run by a bunch of fucking pussies. Large state is fine as long as it's pragmatic to a reasonable degree, like Rome or Byzantine.

race does not matter as there are smart black people, but i feel brazil would do well with a constitution similar to the US

think about it, you would have
>free speech, even anti-jewish speech is permitted
>right to bear arms, to defend yourselves from corrupt government and criminals
>each state would have more sovereignty from the federal government
>people would have greater personal responsibility

wow, had no idea. thanks.

The White Man is the saviour of planet Earth. Why can't people see this?

They did it because those guys were shanking their friends. It's what happens when you mess with the wrong people who are not afraid to deal with a serious problem the serious way, by exterminating your enemies. They don't play around.

fpbp
/thread

Mexicans of south america

I know that anyone who is not black in Brazil thinks he is white. Here a pic of a "German" Brazilian. He clearly has Indio admixture but he still thinks he 100% German and of course white.

Daily reminder that southern brazil needs to become its own nation and let the rest of the country kill themselves/starve to death

Chips have always been a platform for flavor, Leafless Brother.

Not even 6'. If you're under 6' you're not white.