You know what to do

You know what to do.

LINK: twitter.com/lustdad/status/817361046616809473

be quiet?

He looks like a niggerfaggot.

I agree with what is written on his shirt.

Why be non-racist, non-sexist, homophilic, or transphilic when you could just be quiet?

THE SIIIIIIIINNNNNNSSSSSSS

why tell everybody your sexual preferences when you could just be quiet?

Why be Mexican when you can just beheaded?

Yes, you want whites to be quiet while you steal our land and wealth. You don't want to face resistance. We get it.

Hard not to.

I have Sup Forums tier opinions, and outside the house I shut the fuck up most the time

why be alive when you can be dead?

it's like they want to be put in an oven

sure, i wont say anything while he's beaten to a pulp by neo-nazis

God damn it. Is virtue signalling really SO addictive?

How does that have 46k RTs and almost 100k likes?

Who are these people?

We don't expect you Germans to have any opinion of your own anyway. Cucks

Why advertise like a filthy degenerate whore when you could just be quiet?

It looks like Twitter usually hipsters and niggers lurk so much hence you see alot of the hastag ####### see #BLM #Notmypresident

You can be racist/sexist/homophobic/transphobic in perfect silence though. Someone's beliefs don't go away if they are quiet about them.

Always better to just shut the fuck up

>Sit down and shut up, we are SJWs and we own this country.

>Arial font

I feel like most vocal people about those thing are niggers feminazis faggots and trans

Why police people's language when you can just be quiet?

The "racist, sexist, homophobic..." Is a catchphrase developed by ((think tanks))) and sold to the masses via (((media))

Every where you look, you see the "racist, sexist, homophobic" language verbatim.

Fucking leftist have over played their hard with respect to "isms" so much that soon no one will be afraid of being accused of an ism b/c they lost all meaning.

If everyone is racist, no one is racist.

>implying I don't keep my mouth shut in public all the time

why push the lbgtqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm agenda when you could just be quiet.

>You know what to do.
Official Kremlin-sponsored "normie is degenerate" thread.

/pol is not Kremlin's personal army unless Putintrolls are telling conservatives exactly what they what to hear.

>Why talk about your views when you could shut up and be a good follower too scared to say anything

>lustdad

To think just the other day I bullied our SJW here in Tallinn, calling them nigger lovers and got away with it.

Often thinking was I cruel and then I see this, immediately forget if I am