Muh race war

Morons want a race war where many whites lives would be destroyed in the process while Der Juden would cheer.

Good fuckings low iq goys.

We need an African elite that will put the black masses on the path of development and help them stay on their homeland.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z8HJ8rzI_lU
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugénisme#Lois_eugénistes
agoravox.fr/actualites/sante/article/le-qi-des-francais-s-effondre-en-182658
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go back to Algeria.

hmm ok mohammed

You willing to give up your sister to create a mulattoes, like dieudonne, to lead the negros?

Not an argument.

You guys are fuckings morons, you cry everyday but you don't propose any solutions.

I am one, and like Dieudonné i'm better placed than everyone else to dislike a multicultural race mixed society.

No...Blacks need Europeans to colonise their homeland and obliterate the indigenous culture. Rhodesia and South Africa were perfect examples of how well this works, fuck even Black Americans make fun of Africans for being "primitive"

What?

I proposed that you ought to go back to Algeria.

That is the best solution

>I am one, and like Dieudonné i'm better placed than everyone else to dislike a multicultural race mixed society.

Wew lad

A little pain in the short term versus procrastinating until we don't have the numbers capable of victory. Better to suffer now then lose later.

If you do so, you will have 2 major problems : demographics and political legitimacy

>Political legitimacy
The reason why de Gaulles had given up the third French Empire ( alias Republic's colonies ) was because he did not wanted millions of muslims and africans to become fully french. In a country that is suposed to be universal and do not recognise races, It would have made France looks ridiculous

>demographics

Like de Gaulles said : " 20 millions today will be 40 millions tomorrow and then 80 millions"

Whites countries can't and should't handle black explosive de mography.

Go back to Mongolia.
A comment maybe ?
You obviously don't know what a war fought on your own soil looks like.

Bump.

>African Elite

Like the elite who are raping the shit out of your women, frenchie?

What do you don't understand in the words elite/masses burger ?

Is "african elite" similar to "mexican intellectual"?

The FBI asked me if I wanted a race war; I told them I just wanted some dippers, while I watch the world burn.

OP from D.AC. Day user Cuffed 1/5/17

Conan, what is best in life?

What is the solution to the Muslim question?

Could we have an intellectual debate FOR ONCE ?

Of course, advance a rhetorical basis for your affirmation user.

Sure, here is my thesis: blacks are incapable of maintaining and advancing a thriving civilization on their own. Thus, what you propose in the OP is an impossibility.

It would seem that if they could support a society, Haiti would not have gone to shot after they killed/expelled the white cololialists.

Haiti used to be the shit.

Assimilation has failed. We keep the ones who accept the fact our nations are christians nations and that they should bend the knee. We send back refugees and crypto jihadists in the country of theirs ancestors.

The fact that young arabs males leaves their countries "becuz muh wars muh economies " while young whites males died by millions in the past to defend their homeland makes me sick.

Nice bait.

fukking nigger, degage
BAck To Algeria

why do you even care about whit people?

QUNELLE

Black here.

Blacks never had order. Current blacks have never known religion, monogamy and are all complete puppets for the jew. Our culture is poisonous towards any type of success and interacting with one another as a people is more detrimental in the results than dealing with others outside our race.

Honestly, it's sad to say but my race is hopeless.

Leaders will not work, because the jew will get rid of them (Malcolm X, MLK was a coon) or discredit them (Bill Cosby, etc) if they speak out.

We are doomed.

Your thesis is wrong, but I would agree that blacks develops weakers civilisations. In History, Africans civilisations emerged because of two factors :

> The presence of a strong almost indisputed empire ex : Mali Empire

> The non-interference of foreign powers : ex : Zulus, Abyssinia.

Let them write their history through blood and forget about humans rights.
Africa has not

This

Not an argument.

Because my father is white. Because hell, half of my fucking ancestry is white.

Funny how you complain ( rightfully ) about BLM but seems irritaded when a colored folk's want to work something with you.

Blacks masses are sheeps, we need to create a panafrican Empire like Ghaddafi wanted to protect ourselves from Der Juden.

>Hassan II, king of Marocco
>he said : "They are never 100% French"

youtube.com/watch?v=z8HJ8rzI_lU

Even if every black male suddenly got a clue and all banded together in a race war, they wouldn't last 3 days.
A few whites would die.
For black males, it would be a pure slaughter.
Black women would finally be free of their worst enemy and most brutal oppressor. Black males.

>Morons want a race war where many whites lives would be destroyed in the process while Der Juden would cheer.
In a race war you would be cleansed in 6 months without much loss from us (unless americans come to kill us whites, which wouldn't be suprising but still).

>We need an African elite that will put the black masses on the path of development and help them stay on their homeland.

You "african elite" would do nothing but scamming and jewing your people like they do since decolonization, there is nothing more easily corrupted than an african.
The only way to do would be to practice eugenics at level never seen before (basically forcing high IQ black men and women to make a shitton of children during 2 generations and sterilizing as far as half of the population) in order to raise the IQ by around 15 points and creating a somewhat viable middle class.
Good luck doing that in the current context at a continental scale without bringing back Nazi Germany.

Nice demobilization efforts, 50 eurocent party.

So, you are favorable to remigration ?

>The short and blood-clean war, one of the oldest meme ever shared through history and low iq peoples still fell for it.

Of courses whites would win but you are pretty desilusional about the cost. Infrastructures would be in ruins and the already declining white demographics would be irreversibly hurt.

>"In a race war you would"
I'm half-white remember ? Don't increase the numbers of your enemies, that is a poor strategy.
>You "african elite" would do nothing but scamming and jewing

It would help if Der Judens europeans leaders would stop killing redpilled few africans leaders like Gaddafhi and Sankara.

>IQ
Oh come on. IQ is important but not that important. Look at China vs UK in XIX century and even XX.

FPBP

Yes. We can have few peoples of colors but most should go develop their countries

Ok, you're like Kemi Seba

>black
>for the remigration
>african descent should return to africa for "build" africa

What do you think ?

This.

And i'm thinking of going back there aswell. But I dont know, France is the country of my ancestors too. Being a mixed conservative anti-consumerist put me in a natural difficult position.

>Of courses whites would win but you are pretty desilusional about the cost. Infrastructures would be in ruins and the already declining white demographics would be irreversibly hurt.

We survived millions of better equiped Krauts submerging the place by fighting during 4 years, 2 years alone, in numeric inferiority and with half of the country bombed to dust.

We will survive a non white insurgency easily, since you are concentrated in urban area you would starve after 3 months anyway, especially considering the fact that the countryside is still armed and tough (unlike the cities composed at 20% by homosexuals).

Also even if 500 000 whites die that would be a little price to pay to not have a single african here for the next 200 years.

>Oh come on. IQ is important but not that important. Look at China vs UK in XIX century and even XX.

All of these countries had an eugenist program (China still has one) despite being far more developped from the start than current Africa.
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugénisme#Lois_eugénistes
IQ is the biggest obstacle to african development and at this right it will not only crash the West and the white race but humankind too.

>We survived millions of better equiped Krauts

And our demographics were hurt for decades. Remember that in a race war, the better, traditionalists, future family producers white males would die first whiles degenerates chads will fuck hoes behind the front.
I think we can agree that in France for example, this is not something we could afford.

Don't underestimate the afros/arabs will to defend their family to death in this kind of war, while a weak leftist average white can't even defend her pregnant wife when she's attacked by a chance.

No. Culture is. The fact that the climate is hot, that you can let youself live.

Trust me, place a strong panafrican nationalist at the head of an implacable continental government and you will see africa developed quickly.

>it will not only crash the West and the white race but humankind too

>Muh africans ;(

Sad that idiotic mtv level nigger hate thread has more success than this.

Because no one here cares about an African elite. Most probably doubt it could ever come to be, and are mostly concerned with Europe and the USA. You might get better results talking with leftists about this.

You're an idiot. The moment we get rid of shitskins is the moment white population will have not only an economic and demographic recovery but a massive economic boom by cutting the waste and fat from the welfare system.

You could choose the easy way but by lazyness ( ? ) you seems to prefer the hard way. This is not in your interest.

Instead you go on nigger hate thread, laughing about them, not acting. Pathetic.

You are the idiot. 2 things.

How will you recover on a demographic level when a sensible number of white traditionalist males would be now death ? Leftist numales numbers would be intact.

How an economic boom would start when all cheaps workers would be dead ? You want to put young whites males at their shitty job insted ?

>No. Culture is. The fact that the climate is hot, that you can let youself live.
You are in denial, the fact that second or third generation black populations don't make better in the west (or barely) compared to asians or other europeans immigrants is validating that, just check the chapter 13 of the Bell Curve.
After decolonization your people had more infrastructure and wealth by far than South East Asia and still you are largely behind today, just check Zimbabwe or Congo, fucking waste.
Also we are the most non white county of western europe and we are the one losing the most IQ points too.
agoravox.fr/actualites/sante/article/le-qi-des-francais-s-effondre-en-182658

>And our demographics were hurt for decades. Remember that in a race war, the better, traditionalists, future family producers white males would die first whiles degenerates chads will fuck hoes behind the front.

But it's wrong.
The degenerates would die first, all of the them are concentrated in the cities with the arabs and blacks, in case of riot or pogroms they would be slaughtered pretty quickly while the traditionnialist living in the countryside would have at least weeks or months to prepare before even seeing the first raiders and they would totally own them since we all know the scums are totally lost the moment they are out of their environment.
In the case of Paris it is even worse since the rich white are completly trapped and circled by the africans.
France saw a lot worse btw, thanks for your concerns.

>Don't underestimate the afros/arabs will to defend their family to death in this kind of war
It will not be Iraq or Syria, it will be an Algerian war 2.0, there will be no rules of engagement if we come to this point, it will be ethnic cleansing and you are in minority, less organized and won't have the army officers siding with you.

>

>African elite

>posts Mobutu

you realize he is a complete retard with the brain of a chimp?

*was

(beaner temporarily in france)
The snail is right. What do you autists expect. You'll just meme the blacks in your countries into oblivion? If you're pissy enough they'll dissapear?

I'm as racist as the lot of you, but we have to find a real solution. typing "nigger" repeatedly into your cheeto-coated keyboards does nothing but make you look stupid and justify all the "progressive" blacked culture we're seeing today.

we are where we are, and you don't get a WW3 holocaust. how do we realistically keep western culture from getting fucked?

>You are in denial

I denied the fact that being low iq was the main reason of african underdevelopement instead of the african people way of life. Not the fact that blacks are low iq, l2r.

>The degenerates would die first

No, since they would flee like pathetics cowards they are. Like refugees. As soon as the first leftist would die while trying to join "pacifics protestations" the rest would flee like rats.

>it will be ethnic cleansing and you are in minority, less organized and won't have the army officers siding with you.

>Implying there will not be mass desertions, and I'm not even talking about arabs/afro soldiers who would choose their racials interest.

The numbers would be even, really.

>Belgium

He was a corrupt asshole, but again, look at his country before/after.

They have to go back and not be authorized to settle on the continent.
They weren't satisfied with colonialism so let them fix their shit themselves, couldn't care less if they developp another epidemy because they can't wash their hands or if they decide to slaughter each other, they are big boys now, time to stop with the universalist bullshit.

Agreed.

But do your part, get your enterprises like Total'n'shiiet the fuck out of their lands

Need to send all non Europeans out of European nations.
Not one should remain, born there or not.
There will be no peace until then.

Another option would have been to fully integrate the colonies, effectively creating the Third Empire.

France would have been a Superpower by now... But at what cost ?

Yes, the white add mixture makes mullatos better than niggers, but they'll never be as good as whites.

>We need an African elite that will put the black masses on the path of development and help them stay on their homeland.

Name one nation, exclusively run by 'Black masses' (I'll assume you mean Africans and not just brown people), that independently propelled themselves and their government into the modern age.

I would sincerely like to hear it.

>Not one should remain

No need, as long as they getting absorbed in a demographic perspective on the long run.

Equatorial Guinnea. Ghana is on a good path.

But what about the millions of negroes already here, reproducing faster than anyone, biologically and culturally. what used to be a legitimate left is now a SJW shitfest. today, blacked means progressive. negroes with citizenship. your salty memes only make them feel justified in their truancy. no matter how much you bitch, how much you look at them ugly, they are not going to dissappear. there is no "back" to send them to. what do you do?

>We need an African elite that will put the black masses on the path of development
Too late my friend, the demographics already crossed the point of no return. Unironically the war is the only option at this point. It's not like we have the choice honestly, as you can see the conflicts are more and more frequent due to increasing promiscuity and lack of ressources. Africa can't be saved now.

this is a small country, why you not invest in Democratic Congo? They soon will become major power in Africa on pare with Nigeria

>We need an African elite that will put the black masses on the path of development
why waste billions(tax payer's money) when we can just ignore them?
why the fuck should we care about Africa?

we need to kill every single frenchman on the planet

It's not a bad idea.

Except they have a low IQ and high aggressiveness.
So... it wouldn't work. It was tried before. a lot of times.

No one gives a fuck about africa, hans. we're talking about how to prevent the africanisation of europe.

ebola

>independently propelled themselves into the modern age
>Cites a former Spanish colony

Strike one bruv, take another crack at it.

Je prendrais plaisir à te buter, toi et tes "fwèwes".
Sale macaque.
Eh ouais poto, les babtous solides sont là, ils se préparent.

sink the boats.
that's a good start

Develop

We should create an African Empire to be fair, like Gaddafhi wanted

Not sure if trolling or just stupid ( pic related )

Mamadou pls ...

Ouais, non. ma petite.

So then there's these assholes. I would love to see this place rid of the "affrican adventure". but live in a world where these drunken-armed-violent-ignorant-angry-secretcuck pieces of shit are the law and the rule? no. we can bantz all you want, but giving in to these these pieces of shit (I'm talking to you ...nCr1) would be like the medicine killing the patient.

Si je dois être enrôlé dans une guerre que j'aurais échoué à prévenir, je te tuerais toi et les tiens sans haine, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens.

Ferme ta gueule sale sous race, vivement que ça pète, vivement qu'un flic ne supporte plus vos singeries et ouvre le feu. Vivement que la chasse soit ouverte.
On aura pas assez de corde pour accrocher toutes vos carcasses aux arbres.

Crois-moi, le Grand Soir, le jour de la libération arrive à grand pas et ça va réduire la population muzz à 0, le sang va couler à flot. On s'arme, tranquillement, on patiente mais ça va pas durer.

There is not much african countries who wasn't been colonised in the XX, you're dishonest here pal.

What do you call by : >independently propelled themselves into the modern age

Congoïdes allez vous-en !

Precisely what I'm talking about. Colorful angry autist reveries. I'm more interested in how to better this continent. we can write all the angry fan fiction you want. you can even shoot 100 people and rot in jail. 1000 people like you can do the same thing and advance the blacked.goy narrative.
but I'm more interested in adult answers, like the snail OP is sincerely looking for.

Tu es prêt à tuer ton frère en Christ quand celui-ci veut que toutes les parties soient en paix, chez eux ?

The best you can hope for is an appropriate diffusion of the population across the globe so as to reach some sort of global equilibrium (since, obviously, you can't really push genocide anymore -- thanks a lot Germany).

But there are two problems. One, Africans/Muslims/undesirables essentially shit out litters and are committed to preserving backwards cultures and living off the developed world's tit. Contrast that with Westerners who have generally 0-2 kids, and are more "progressive" in their tolerance of others and are more than willing to acquiesce to the absurd notion of the noble savage and/or "but for the grace of god go I" mentality.

Secondly, even if we were able to stand firm on preserving our culture (you know, not so much the kind that develops twerking, but instead discovers fucking penicillin) bleeding heart liberals will inevitably see themselves overrun because not every nation gives a shit about taking in these people, thus creating pockets of extreme influx. Take Germany and Japan. Germany has a population of roughly 80 million and to date has taken in over 1 million refugees. That is over 1% of their native population. Then push that forward 20 years with Germans having one child and Muslims having 10 and it simply becomes a waiting game before Germany ceases to be Germany.

Now look at Japan; as a first world nation, and a population of 127 million it has taken in (seriously get ready for this) 6 refugees.

So, basically, by the end of our lives, we will see Europe completely collapse, and perhaps by our grandkids lives the US and the rest of the West will too.

I guarantee you, we are on the event horizon of a global Dark Age, perpetrated by ignorance, and permitted by liberal tollerance.

How is your first troll post on Sup Forums working out? In other news, Tryone is fucking your mom

Then you are being the dishonest one. No African nation has any right to claim their wealth independently from the west, full fucking stop.

It works the other way around. For example, France would not be a nuclear nation if it was not the uraniums site of Niger.

The South of your country would not have been so developed if it was not for the cheaps black slaves at the time of civil war.

How long can you go back in time ?

>No, since they would flee like pathetics cowards they are. Like refugees. As soon as the first leftist would die while trying to join "pacifics protestations" the rest would flee like rats.

The one having money yes, the other will just die there and anyway you can bet it will be a pretty redpilling experience for 90% of them if they manage to do it alive.

>Implying there will not be mass desertions, and I'm not even talking about arabs/afro soldiers who would choose their racials interest.

The arabs and black make a large part of the grunts in the army but the officers, the navy and the airforce are still at 90% white, in any case it is nowhere near close the situation in USA for example.

Someone never heard about the "Pieds Noirs" (700 000 people moved in one year from Algeria to France, 1 000 000 in two) or the expulsion of German from Eastern Europe after WW2 (12 millions in less than 6 years) And that was before the age of the supertankers or the modern airports (just to give you the scale of our transportation capacity: 85 millions foreigners visit France every year).

>they are not going to dissappear. there is no "back" to send them to
There is a "back" Pedro, we aren't like the USA who are stucked with them after 250 years.
The obstacle to send them back in Africa is purely psychological, it's in the mind of the public opinion and we know that in case of a war these obstacles vanish pretty fast when confronted with the harsh reality of a conflict and immediate life threat for the average joe.
Also there is literally no foreign force that could prevent us to do it, Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, etc... would see their navy annhilated if they just tried to prevent us to send their fellow countrymen in their homeland.

>biologically and culturally. what used to be a legitimate left is now a SJW shitfest. today, blacked means progressive. negroes with citizenship.
These people are already crashing in term of support, most of them will stfu when time will come if they are smart enough to understand that they would be judged and executed as traitors and collaborator if they push too far, no negro or muslim will die to defend them trust me, they have utter contempt for them and see them as useful idiots, not leaders.

Your conflating people/resources and social systems.

The fact of the matter is, who discovered the uranium? Was it the Nigerians? Did they know what it was and what its potential was? Did they look at a global economy and say, "This piece fits and will bring us wealth?" No, it was the french.

Likewise with the US. We imported white workers first as indentured servants, then moved on to Africa to find cheap labor. But it wasn't some sort of African philosophy that built our wealth, it wasn't a pre-built African infrastructure that made us powerful, it was western ingenuity.

So yeah, resources are all over the world, resources have no race, no nationality. It's what you do with those resources, who is using them, that matters. And the point I am making is that, despite the incalculable wealth contained with in the land of Africa, and the amount of time Africans had to unearth it and utilize it, it took Westerners and their philosophies to realize it.

Beyond that, you have Western nations with infinitesimally smaller access to resources becoming powers, so why is that?

Word. What kills me is that I'm a bleeding heart liberal in every other sense. women equality, gay rights, I believe a generous welfare (well applied) can help populations reach their full potential, corporations don't have your interests at heart. But these cucks have hijacked the term to mean "liberal" to mean "neutered cuck".

I don't even hate africa/mahgreb lot. I wish them the best as long as it doesn't cost me too much. I just distrust them in general out of honest experience, and don't want their culture, and don't want interbreeding to become a thing to aspire to.

Overly optimistic. Most people would hide rather than face violence of that magnitude.

Most of progressives are middle class so you can expect most of them to flee.

>the navy and the airforce are still at 90% white

This would be a land, long, bloody and man power depleting war, closer to Syria than Desert Storm.

If I understand your thesis well, every non western nation are not strictly economically independent because they play on western capitalism terms ?

Lel.

Si il y a une guerre civile tu sera surpris de voir à quel point les babtous sont des putain de fragiles.
Un coup de bâton et c'est fini.
La France constituée à 100% d'arabes après la guerre hahaha

For many, but not necessarily all.

This tbqh. Many blacks think they are the original jews, tribe of Ham or Shem or something like that. We should send them tons of meme energy and cultivate their power so they can stand up against the globalists and make Africa + similar places great again. So they can all go back and enjoy life in their natural habitat.

Tu vas faire quoi avec ton fusil de chasse et ta peluche, le consanguin ?

>It works the other way around. For example, France would not be a nuclear nation if it was not the uraniums site of Niger.

Niger can't exploit its uranium.
You see it's simple, when africans are saying "dem whites looking their country" they are delusionnal.
The fact is that if it wasn't for whites there would be simply no explotation of the ressources like uranium or oil at all because they can't manufacture the way to exploit them, it would just be dry loss for the economy, just like Zimbabwe fertile land became when they expulsed the white farmers.

The reality isn't that the evil white man is robbing them, the reality is that the white man is paying your leader a share to exploit the ressource (that would just sit there, doing nothing without him) and then your leaders, instead of reinvesting this money into your infrastructures and services (like, let's say, fucking Canada or Norway), are reinvesting it into real estate in Europe, luxurious palaces and swiss accounts and God knows what.
Then when they did all that they come back and play the victim blaming the evil exploiting europeans for the mysterious vanishing money and the pleb buys it.

Niggers are children who depend on whites for food (aid in Africa, food stamps in the US, etc.) and shelter (social housing including in USA, Canada, UK, Sweden and France). We cut aid. They starve or gtfo. There is no war with niggers. There is simply a cessation of gibs and evictions. Niggers are renters. They own very littler land.

Shut up Bilel Al-Somali.

Whites stealing from niggers is similar to the lumber industry stealing from squirrels.

Also if even the arabs, south americans and iranians managed to remain masters of their ressources and control the offer (despite Murica coming regularly to shit things up in the regions and Israël jewing hard) you have no excuse to not be able to do the same with yours.

And then the loggers' daughters rebelling against daddy by gobbling squirrel cock and birthing armies of half-squirrels to smoke hashish in the metro stations all day.

We were not talking about imperialism here but about interdependancy on the economical level.

But since you're talking about this, there is this problem:

>Ukulele is leader of Boboland.
>Ukulele ask 20 chickens France in exchange of Diamond mine exploitation
>Omar contact France, Omar is ready to lower price to 10 chickens.
>France helps Omar overthrow Ukulele, Boboland stay poor.

This kind of situation was the cause of the fall of the best Africans leaders.

> the evil white man

Are you taking me for a SJW ?