The day Antifachan was born

Thread reaching limit.

TLDR

>Cripplechan has sperged and spiraled itself into being controlled and directed by antifa.

>Doxxed the TRS guys and are pretending they are allies of the white race by aiding communist kikes. Continue to make excuses on how they were not duped by /leftypol/ and antifa members in moderator roles.

SAD!

Press F for the little brother of Sup Forums who sadly drank bleach after being told doing so would hurt jewish people.

Cripplechan was a mistake.

>mfw I'm not an 8kike

it was a good idea for 5 minutes until everyone realized sound webms are not worth having to live with the most autistic people on the internet.

I'm waiting for the leaf 8nigger to make his signature jewish d&c posts.

Friendly reminder to tell 8gag retards to fuck off back to their containment board

How do I know that this thread right here isn't the same shilling bullshit trying to D&C halfpol from 8 chins??????

Watching these criminal crypto-leftists get BTFO this hard has been the greatest event of my life. Fagchan is finished forever. Nobody is going to take them seriously after this.

It's mostly edgy teenagers t b h

They jump down each others' throats for "reddit posting" and call you a jew shill if you slightly disagree about anything (complete with mod bans). Turned into the same sort of reddit-space that they profess to hate, because they can't handle the trolling/shitposting/lack of moderation that Sup Forums has.

In the end it made them really easy to manipulate, with teenagers calling out other teenagers for being from reddit or for being a shill, not because they specifically look like they are, but because they're a mad teenager and don't know how to make actual arguments.

With that said, the signal:noise ratio there is better, in large part because the bigger stories tend to get stickied. It's useful, especially for people investigating stuff, but I tend to stick with Sup Forums for discussions.

Except that he moved to the Philippines literally two years ago?

It looks like it is, since I can't see why anyone would care about Richard "the fag fuhrer" Spencer in the first place.

>halfpol
i wonder what chan you are from kiddo

Jesus christ is this for real? I went on 888 channeru every now and then and just skipped over the TRS threads cause they looked lame.

Hey, they're the ones who spazzed out and doxxed people who wanted to be their friends, dude. Gayest shit I've ever seen.

Nobody is talking about Duck Spicer. This is about TRS, the place with the only good far-right podcast on the internet.

>halfpol

hmmmm

(You)

i'm from aol chatrooms

there is antifa posting "kids of racists deserve to die" in their dox threads on Sup Forums and not getting banned

xth for shadow-warrior-kun telling everyone that we can change the world through anonymous shitposting

>mfw 4pol is so butthurt they have to have a general for how assmad they are
>mfw TRS cucks will never EVER be undoxxed
>mfw halfch can only talk about doing things and can't actually get things done like fullch can
>mfw the tenth Drumpf BTFO thread today goes up and gets 300+ replies because cuckchanners are easily baited
Truly we are the (((superior))) board!

You realize the cripplechins have always hated us and actually left this place for a jewish funded honeytrap full of pedoshit. Now they've just doxed white nationalists and their families to appease their kike masters.

Plus the users are pure cancer that used to constantly try to shill here. They disappeared for a little bit, but now they're back for some reason, trying to defend their gay jew homeland.

>Press F for the little brother of Sup Forums who sadly drank bleach after being told doing so would hurt jewish people.

That's not it.

crip chan Sup Forums has been controlled by kikes since the very beginning.

it's pretty obvious. 8/pol/ is the controlled opposition, and the fact that they are attacking allied like TRS is proof, in addition to the banning of anons for not supporting their status quo.

Fuck them

so far this week the only thing 8ch did was help the ADL

Communists can never achieve anything democratically. No one will ever go along with their insane, racist, violent bullshit, so they have to engage in hostile takeovers, of countries and of internet forums.

History repeats itself.

BASED antifa.

Smash those fascists with the power of diversity and liberalism!

>can't actually get things done like fullch can
Like what? All you do is try to take credit for things that other boards did.

>mfw the tenth Drumpf BTFO thread today goes up and gets 300+ replies because cuckchanners are easily baited

Those are all plebbitor migrants that we are assimilating. Enjoy staying at 200 users cuck/pol/

Somethings never change.

Hmm, I know I owe some (You)'s but I just had an epiphany.

None of this board v board shit matters. It doesn't matter who did what, who owns who, or who doxxed who. The longer this goes on, the weaker the online community becomes.

This is what they want. This D&C is how they can win. It's the only way. This is Meme War II, right v right. Just like WWII was white v white.

You guys can keep participating but I am done. I am going to ignore these threads just like I have been from the start. I have better shit to do and spend my mental energy on.

Good luck lads, you will do this fight without me.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of sperglords.

Fuck those traitorous pieces of shit. Gaymurgate spamposting was cancer and rightfully moderated by the late Lord Mootles (PBUH).

Also, mage this faggotry; it's no better than homos posting reddit threads.

try harder, leaf

yup, they begged /baph/ to help them

Atechan was always pure unadulterated feces.

This. 4pol has done everything.

>It's mostly edgy teenagers t b h
>They jump down each others' throats for "reddit posting" and call you a jew shill if you slightly disagree about anything

God, can you imagine such a place?

check out this 8ch meme

Faggots from antifachan should be fucking euthanized.

It's like the chosen people kicked who went out gamergate and living in the diaspora they found (((moses))) who turned them into jewing bad goys
(At least that's my understanding of it but we will see how it develops,there are bad goys still there who got used but can hopefully see the wrong done

can someone eli5 me this?

8ch doxxed the podcast hosts for TRS which is the most popular white nationalist podcast on the planet.

oh god you are trying to frame your bullshit narrative over here too

but it doesnt work like that.

TRS was kike controlled opposition from the start. It was intercepted by your betters and treated as a hostile entity from that point onwards.

We simply did not want to buy into the "zionist jews are the good jews" type of meme, and you guys just splerged out

Thats the actual narrative. And you also started to ddos us.

So the bestest chan was defended and you people were removed.

You talk like a fucking queer.

holy shit, that's a fantastical narrative, pretty creative

>get things done like fullch can
like being a communist kike puppet?

gosh my how have we fallen!

REMINDER TO TELL 8GAGGERS TO FUCK OFF BACK TO THEIR CONTAINMENT BOARD.

>r.ddit spacing

The way you space your posts says it all. Please go back to leftypol.

The TRS kikes were even caught in the act of trying to shill to us. Kek. There has been a continuous stream of hurt butts for many days now, its pretty glorious that we managed to intercept another jew plot.

ya the podcast that names the jew every episode , is named after a holocaust pun , has an entire segment on their show about jewish subversion

Is controlled opposition.

No 8ch , the people who doxx people for antifa are the true patriots to the white race

This has to be a shill tactic

No one cares about what the ten faggots left of you do on a dead slow website. Go back to your gloryhole.

Except for the Jewish plot to expose the information of pro-White families to Antifa/ADL/and allies. That one really went over your heads, didn't it?

>someone shilled our board so now we will shill other boards

Standard lefty logic

dude, you're late, your shitty images have all been dismissed and blown to smithereens

come up with something better, legit nobody but your faggot chan peddles this shit

>its pretty glorious that we managed to intercept another jew plot.
I refuse to believe that you aren't shitposting

Yea this is totally a false narrative, and we totally dont hate fagets, all jews, degenerates and other niggers of the alt right with an actual passion.

Because we do. And we fucking hate you alt kikes.

>possibly gets a touch of shilling from another right wing source
>goes full aspergers and releases the names and identities and images of several prominent right wing activists, their families and children at the behest of antifa
>is totally not a jew puppet
being this fucking retarded

Is the huwhite race the ultimate D&Cable race? Why does this shit keep working on you guys over and over

Jews do D&D which is divide and destroy. They split into different factions that on the surface seem to be opposed but secretly are setting up a pincer attack to destroy opponents. They stay loyal to blood no matter what.

Whites do the opposite where they split into groups that on the surface look allied but with the smallest provocation will go to war with and end one another.

How could evolution have allowed for such faggotry?

All your shitty (((evidence))) has been btfo repeatedly in the past threads. Just stop your shilling here. Doxxing other white nationalists makes you a kike ally.

fuck off ramzpaul dick sucker

>shilling antifa kike complaining about shilling
poetry

>he thinks people care about these months old screencaps

dude you got duped by antifa to dox the the most circulated white nationalist podcast in the world.

pat yourself on the back that EVEN RIGHT NOW you are congratulating yourself for being jewed

thank you mates, why did they do it? just for the lulz?

This thread is from October and the guy that posted it got banned. Try harder.

you shut up right fucking now

They have literal trannies and jews on their podcasts. I am not falling for that gay kike faggotree. Fuck off really.

the board culture there is poisonous and dumb. basically if you say something slightly pragmatic you are labeled a jew.

Its gotten so bad they are now attacking white nationalists because they are not white nationalist enough

They're blaming /baphomet/ now, but it's actually becasue IMkampfy (8/pol/ mod)is a massive leftist faggot and has been shilling his own board black and blue.

Reddi.t spacing is a 2^3 chan meme. Like ctr and jidf here.

because they are fucking autistic retards that like to larp about being white nationalists and so they think TRS is jewish propaganda because trs hosts were once on the redice show which once had jewish nationalists on it

thats literally their retier tier logic

fuck off antifa

>They have literal trannies and jews on their podcasts. I am not falling for that gay kike faggotree. Fuck off really.
Literally lying now. Step it up senpai.

autistic rage and personal vendettas repackaged as something else, a variety of reasons, mostly rationalisations who aren't really privvy to the honest impulse

pure faggotry

>dox white nationalists
>call us cuckchan

its because the narrative of "based zionist jews" was being pushed by TRS, and the kikes in general, this plot was intercepted and diffused before it could reach higher potential.

>Be a 12 year old that browses a dead website
>Hail antifachan
>Everyone loves my l33t anime pics
>See thread about TRS
>Fuck I hate them because others told me to
>Celebrate them getting doxed
>Muh eceleb, they need to learn a lesson!
>See the other 4 posts left on the dead site talking
>Saying how TRS shilled and that's wrong
>Decide to go to Sup Forums and shill
>It's different cause I'm doing it
>Everyone calls me a faggot hypocrite
>Get upset
>Turn computer off and go suck off my dog

Thanks 8gag retards

bullshit

try to keep your story straight, 8fags

What is your evidence for them pushing this? One poster saying he was banned for doing it on 8pol?

nice try antifa kike scum

if you had ever actually listen to the shoah you would know this is the complete opposite of the truth

but feel free to keep larping as a white nationalist, just know that its 100% obvious you are infact just a jewish subvert

He's either a LARPing (You) farmer or a true 8gag Army member. They're so predictable that it isn't hard to LARP as one, but why would you?

2^3 memes need to stay on 2^3chan

>half the best chan barely even has enough neurons to intercept anything remotely dangerous and new
>leave it to the better chan to do all the hard work again
>some kikes try to shill here with their latest narrative
>have to make sure to warn all the tards again

neat

Hi Mike.

>its because the narrative of "based zionist jews" was being pushed by TRS, and the kikes in general, this plot was intercepted and diffused before it could reach higher potential.
Lying again. Praising jews is a bannable offense on the TRS forum. Your just repeating what those pegglecrew faggots from antifachan told you.

Actually I'm Mike.

>white nationalists because they are not white nationalist enough

my sides.

lefties at it again.

kek

Does anyone remember how lots of anons went to cripple chan?

The exodus was glorious, and then the ones here said they're making a mistake, instead of running away we should be here and fight.

Looks like we were right.

proofs?

fag

F

After all these habbenings someone needs to sit down and make a D&C infographic or guide so that people don't fall for this shit again

let's just go back to msn live chatrooms, it so so much simpler.

>espousing hatred towards jews is dangerous
>im totally not commie kike antifa
you cant even larp properly kike, congrats on doxxing 2 people in exchange for letting all the right wing boards know that fulltardchan is compromised jewish filth

>Everyone loves my l33t anime pics
I always knew you TRS faggots were goons. Why does anime trigger you so much?

For your sake I hope this is a joke. Lurk moar, old man.

>i got tricked by jews into doxxing the most circulated WN podcast on the planet.

>I have been convinced by said jews the most antisemetic podcast that is named after the holocaust , and has an entire segment on jewish subversion is actually pro jew

How do you manage to live day to day with such failure to self reflect on what you believe?

Look through the threads on 8ch. Tons of proof was posted but ignored because it didn't fit the narrative.

Good summary of cripplechins recent activity around here.

Why did you think shilling on 8fag was a good idea?

even if it was true, you would have to go full autist to agree with their line of reasoning and resulting behavior

There doesnt seem to be any proof on whatever shit you have on ikampfy. The last time we got upset that the removed evalion, but I wasnt banned for forever. And once I spend more time there I found out that the jew was banned way more often, and frequently. I am not 100% involved in there but from my judgement and perception I saw no evil, only good modmanship.

No one is ever going to remotely consider the shithole that is 8pol viable again. There's no point in a D&C infograph for those spergs. They got made into little bitches for antifa. They're punks now. That will never wash off them.

The spam wasnt removed in the thread, was barely even bannedhammered. I think that the TRS being kike shills narrative is actually the true one.