"Crisis Actors Needed" Craigslist post for FL

A couple months ago I posted about a possible false flag coming up in Fl. There was literally a Craigslist Ad requesting Crisis Actors:
web.archive.org/web/20161130233904/https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/tlg/5875982574.html

"Government contractor seeking to fill 35 role play positions for an up coming event. We work directly with the government, local, city and state to conduct simulated crisis events.

$240-380/per day. Food and water provided.

These events are used as a training exercise to better prepare for:

-Terroristic threats
-Natural disasters
-Virus outbreak style situations

You will be working alongside local, city and state police, SWAT and other government agencies. Professionalism is a must and you must stay in character and play the role you are given at all times.

You MUST be able to stand, sit, lay down, in multiple positions for an extended period of time. You will get dirty. Depending on your role, you may have synthetic blood thrown on you and your clothes. Most clothes / outfits will be provided.

We are looking for professionals only as we do not have time to train and must be able to move quickly on this project. If you feel you are a good fit for one of these roles, please send your resume and / or acting profile. We will contact you via phone to setup a short interview. A NDA (non-disclosure agreement) is required, NO EXCEPTIONS."

Now watch this video and tell me that these emergency workers and the people around in general aren't behaving VERY strangely:
youtube.com/watch?v=vXhHFFglM2w&feature=youtu.be

Something smells fishy in Florida.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgsafe.org/0567594487.jpg
i.imgsafe.org/0567128c7a.jpg
i.imgsafe.org/056773c35c.jpg
picbear.com/media/1421929617010348599_259631032
archive.is/rB0pi
youtube.com/watch?v=H20Naj176M0
youtube.com/watch?v=SDqNLrOd_SY
youtube.com/watch?v=LxKg9X_oTmo
youtube.com/watch?v=eypbpgMgpWM
youtube.com/watch?v=vXhHFFglM2w&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Stills of habbening in FL:
i.imgsafe.org/0567594487.jpg
i.imgsafe.org/0567128c7a.jpg
i.imgsafe.org/056773c35c.jpg

Video of habbening. Watch the woman from the last image yank her hand away like she'd been caught:
picbear.com/media/1421929617010348599_259631032

Bumping with Archive from a month ago:
archive.is/rB0pi

bump

Thanks for the bumps guys, seems like this is getting slid. Either that or no one is interested.

NOOOO , SHUT THIS DOWN
NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOY!

(((RABBI ARI FLEISHER))) @ 17:22

youtube.com/watch?v=H20Naj176M0

youtube.com/watch?v=SDqNLrOd_SY

youtube.com/watch?v=LxKg9X_oTmo

Bump again because it's getting slid

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=eypbpgMgpWM

Some Sup Forumsack has to go there.

Not at all suspicious

Bampu

How come its like this every fucking time? I smelled false flag from the start. Someone on the inside needs to blow the lid on shit like this, like almost every mass shooter ever is some mkultra slave its getting ridiculous.

Bump

Oh yes, the Obama administration desperately wanted to stage an islamic terror attack at an airport to make him look good
What's the point of you faking all this, OP when there are legit gov conspiracies to worry about.

Pushing legislation that prevents the mentally ill from being able to purchase guns. This in effect would restrict millions, possibly anyone on Medicaid etc due to mandatory psych evals done for many.

True

If the shooter is mkultra, what is he doing.. like actually shooting, shooting blanks. If they are actors and not victims, than either the shooter is an actor as well or, wtf. How do they control him but not have him actually kill people? This is what confusing me about the "False-flags"
Why fake it with all the actors and shit, especially if mkultra is real. Just brainwash someone or help them with the attack but no need for actors, that creates loose ends.

They need people to have the same story, and media needs interviews so gov can spin it how they want

heh, I remember that thread

Problem is that there's too much plausible deniability and too little clear connection to any particular event. Good reminder though.

when there are legit gov conspiracies to worry about.

Questions end with question marks not periods you illiterate trash.

Well don't forget if you need to kill one person it would be best to kill others around them to cover up the real motive. Like the target just got caught in the crossfire. Some events they actually kill people, some events they don't like sandy hook. Loose ends aren't really a problem they are probably given enough to keep them quiet or they are disposed of.

>getting slid
Such self importance, your tinfoil hat is too tight.

Let me explain something to you paranoid retards, being older than ya'll I can recall when all this conspiracy bullshit started, the movie JFK & the fucking X-files, that's when it all began.

Bump with more evidence of false flag youtube.com/watch?v=vXhHFFglM2w&feature=youtu.be Sorry, new here, don't know how to embed. A little fishy no one is helping this guy out no?

Extremely. Thanks kind user! That vid is so weird.

3spooky5me

>film "movie" in which everybody involved acts out a shooting that leaves 4 people "dead"
>finish production and wrap it up
>take the actors who played the victims to the back for their paychecks
>kill them for real so they wind up at the hospital
>noone that wasnt in on it lives to tell the tale
>whole country freaks out over local event
Better mind control than college.

Bump

Official Kremlin-sponsored "Mistrust craigslist and trust only conspiracy theories" thread

Conservatives are so gullible they can be easily fooled into hating America.

This thread is going nowhere so have some teens.

>Something smells fishy in Florida.
Are you stupid? Anyone can put ANY ad they want, including the conspiracy theorist who put of fake craigslist ads to bolster their phony conspiracy theories.

How can the world tell right away it is a fake ad?
*misspelling in the title
*no phone number or contact info
*The real Crisis Cast is in England, not Jacksonville FL.
*Here's some random you-tube video that no one knows if its related or not.

Please stop being so insanely gullible Sup Forums