Is /pol gay friendly? I as a gay person belive that white race is superior and i give my pussy only to white alhpa

Is /pol gay friendly? I as a gay person belive that white race is superior and i give my pussy only to white alhpa.

You don't have a pussy and you must be obliterated.

Sup Forums is pretty gay.
Also hey, you're pretty cute.

We tolerate gays so long as they share most of our political views but if you aren't helping to repopulate the white race you are part of the problem and not part of the solution. If you're veritably white at least donate your sperm to help white couples cursed with infertility become parents.

Fags must die

gays can stay

But why?

O, thank you user-kun. I heard that some usa soliders just land in Poland, Maybe one day i will visit them to imrpove our relations :3

boipussy m8

>I as a gay person

So an asshole

so curel :< when i was in Finalnd many guys were happy to pound me. I find nodric guys very open to gay sex.

boys can get pregnant through their boipuccies

my social science teacher told me so

haha - got a kik or skype?
>pic unrelated

Die f a ggot.

There is no such thing as a boypucci.

Nice fantasy, faggot

I wouldn't think fags would be allowed to donate their AIDS-laden sperm.

Gays are degenerate and breed mental illness in the population.

>inb4 OP gets strangled by a marine

Nah gays aren't the mentality ill ones it's the trans people!

>another fag thread

thats my fetish. Strong, brutal and primitive americans butt raping me. Mrrr.

Gay hatred is a meme here. For a board that says we ought to exterminate the gays, it sure is full of faggots that happen to be pro-white.

I agree. I'm against an aggression toward faggots but I'm also against the normalisation of faggots in the society.

poland wtf why havent you had the gay beat out of you yet

Pls be in Toronto

Sup Forums is a christian board, you already have Sup Forums

You would have loved WWII then, strong foreign nation butt raping Poland.

being gay is self destructive
stop it

Not much, soviets were dirty and hitler-kun was homophobe.

I am ;)

Fucking queer threads
>sage

fpbp

This is where I am at as well, Russbro. I think aggression and normalization of homosexuality are both counterproductive. Homosexuality is something societies have been dealing with since the dawn of time. It exists, but there's zero reason to shame or flaunt it. Just let it be. I will say we need to keep an eye on the man-hating ultra-aggressive and angry lesbos, though.

What's your kik? Looking for a Sup Forums bf

We are neutral toward gays.
Keep your sexual behavior confined to the bedroom, and fight for the future of the white race and you will have no problrms