Burger in Germany here

Burger in Germany here.

Holy shit, you guys. I thought that making fun of Germany for being cucks was just bantz - but JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. It's seriously like fucking Istanbul here. It's so much worse than I imagined it would be.

Germany - what the fuck have you done? Why have you done this to yourselves? Your own people barely exist in your own urban centers. It's just Doner Kebab, haircuts, mosque, Doner Kebab, haircuts, mosque, Doner Kebab, haircuts, mosque. That's all there fucking is.

Why did you do this to yourselves? I saw some asian tourists today and I wanted to cry they looked so sad and confused. They were clearly expecting to find beer and laderhosen and beautiful blonde women, but only found dirty skinny arabs harassing them and fat burqa-covered women with multiple misbehaving children. I saw a single young German girl in the crowded supermarket and she just looked sooo fucking scared.

The arab/african men don't do anything productive all day, they appear to just sit in the train stations eating kebab, looking at their phones and harassing women. There has to be a pretty big police presence at all times just to step in whenever they start fighting each other. It's actually a lot like District 9.

I'm sad and confused. Europe is completely fucking doomed.

Also - for all the shitting on America, holy FUCK is American food SO SO SO SO much better than German. Even British food is way better. They only eat kebab, french fries with mayo, sliced meats of bologna-tier garbage, and that's it. Everything is in a fucking tiny box. There are literally 25+ doner kebab shops on this street, two football pubs and that's it.

Fuck Germany. And fuck Sup Forums for being right and making me feel this way. I don't think I would have even noticed before. Pic related - what I hoped Germany would be like.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ao3717EPaV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good riddance cunts

The fact that you called them "football pubs" and typed blonde not blond proves you are a colossal faggot. learn to roleplay

Your fault for not winning WW2, now we all suffer

Women are blonde, men are blond. Learn da engrish

Are you in NRW?

>football pubs

This is because you beat Hitler

****BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPP****

least they have the best beers I hear.

LARPER detected

Beer is haram, user.

dat booty

I was in Berlin over Christmas and in Cologne a few months before that and this post is complete bullshit.

In Cologne I saw maybe 5 people in total that were tanned germans, and I was there for a whole week.

It's the same in Austria too, it seems like you described Vienna
germanic people are fucked period

Sup Forums used to always be right. Now it's full of plebbitors

This poster is correct

>hey were clearly expecting to find beer and laderhosen
le bavaria is germany meme, and even in bavaria people only wear lederhosen at festivals.

It's kinda our fault, to an extent.

Sorry Germany.

>In Cologne I saw maybe 5 people in total that were tanned germans, and I was there for a whole week.
lmfao

>Burger in Germany

are we assuming hair-gendered pronouns now?

>Your own people
What the fuck do you mean "own people"?

You're from a fucking NATION of immigrants. How the FUCK can you not understand that yes, cultures blend, people move aronud, and nations change over time? The German people aren't some cringeworthy 1930s era "Aryan" bullshit, they're THE PEOLPE WHO FUCKING LIVE IN GERMANY, SPEAK GERMAN, AND LIVE THEIR WHOLE LIVES THERE. How DARE you try to separate certain Germans from others because of ethnic background. It's fucking MEANINGLESS. Literally NO NORMAL PEOPLE give a FUCK about "race" in 2017. Fuck you.

Keep crying. Racist cowards like you can't do shit :)

>not living in comfy Flensburg
>only foreigners are qt danish girls crossing the border to buy booze
>fresh sea air
>comfy alleys, nice german coffee shops
>best dialect
>friendliest and happiest people according to surveys
>the steaming shitpile Berlin and the Khalifate NRW are far far away
>too cold for your average mudslime

it's perfect

*not taking into account Trump's deportation death squads

no burger is burger in germany we do not have a german word for burger.

>booty

Which city?

>If a dog lives in a barn it's a horse

Top tier argument there fellow britbong.

Yes but only since the late 15th century

Dude, I'm sorry that your race sucks. But white people have a right to live together if they want, regardless of how you feel about it. The real question is, why do you insist on mooching off our countries?

>And fuck Sup Forums for being right and making me feel this way.
It's ok goy, Obama is optimistic on American Race Relations.

yet germanies population is 90%+ european while its only like 60% in the us

And since Ft. Lauderdale we know who they count as "white".

ya but whats your excuse?

nigga they're speaking arabic and turkish

>The arab/african men don't do anything productive all day, they appear to just sit in the train stations eating kebab, looking at their phones and harassing women.
All this proves is that they're low inhibition and badass lmfao...

Why WOULD they work work when good little law abiding drones like you will LITERALLY FUND THEIR PERMANENT VACATION? LMFAO.

But if you did it'd probably be a concatenation of 10 other words put together right ?

This is what your town is known for
>the large erotic mail-order companies Beate Uhse and Orion
>shop opened 1946, Hitler dies and degeneracy seeps in

I just moved out of London a few months ago and it's pretty much the same there.
Fucking swarms of pakis and Somalis and other random shitskins with their 12 children all on benefits in tow.

...So, if you're not serving kebab, that means you do haircuts?

>Why WOULD they work work when good little law abiding drones like you will LITERALLY FUND THEIR PERMANENT VACATION? LMFAO.
Memeing the racewar. Thanks I needed some good old fashioned Sup Forums. RAHOWA brother

Kebab is delish you fucking mong.

>I-is this forever?

yeah but we imported them as farm equipment and built the strongest economy in human history

you just let them invade you because you're a fucking a cuck who loves to eat kebab flavored shit our of your infertile wife's ass

>literally opened wikipedia and cherrypicked a single line
>never actually visited my town
>tells me what my town is like
kek, I like you burgers. Enjoy being stabbed by Ramirez and Tyrone later.

you are full of shit OP, i was i Germany 4 times last year, and you can hardly notice the new migrants, don't mix up the turk roaches with refugees, most of them are ok.

I hope you enjoy your stay in berlin, maybe you have more luck next time, finding germany.

>be you, German
>making fun of Americans for the multiculturalism meme
>with a gun behind your head
>Achmed fucking your asshole
>Ishmeer in the kitchen fucking a baby into your wife
>Angela Merkel on the TV watching, explaining how this is all for the good of the EU and Big Brother
>Achmed injects your asshole with more multiculturalism
>your wife screams for help as Shamir breaks through the window and joins in
>the EU Cuckolding Police show up in five hours to retreive their designated multiculturalism spreaders
>they pull Achmed and Shamir off of you and your wife
>they inform you this is happening again in a week
>they remind you that this is retribution for you being white and German, which meanse you did the holocaust and anti-semitism and 9/11 oy vey
>your wife's son, Bashaar, comes out to take you back to the cuck shed and put you back on the leash

Predictions are always wrong Hans, always listen to Sup Forums no matter what.

I didn't mean it that way, I mostly wanted to know why they would include that as if it's an accomplishment :p

I actually knew someone who had a similar experince.

My friend was a typical libtard who got all pissy and asked if I was racist when I told him I supported trump (especially when I told him for immigration reasons).

One of the big examples I kept pointing to was germany and the migrant crisis there, but he wouldn't listen. Flash forward about a month, and he was telling me how he was dropping out of college because he and my other friend were going to study in Germany. So they did drop out, and they got accepted to the German school.

I saw from their snapchat stories that they went to Germany to visit the school, but when I saw them after they got home, they said nothing about their previous plans to study there or about their trip at all. Now they're indie video game developers.

>nation of immigrants
nation of conquerors

Germans are the largest single ethnic group in the United States; won't be hating on my German brothers.

>But white people have a right to live together if they want
LMFAO. Is that why they don't even fucking BREED?

Face it. You spend your LIFE talking about "muh white civilization", which is pathetic because the ONE THING IT'S DEPENDENT ON, white WOMEN, literally DON'T ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR EXISTENCE. LMAFO. And guess what that means? It means your dreams of a "white utopia" (fucking lmfao) will NEVER happen. They CAN'T happen, because white women don't WANT it to. And neither do normal white men.

"Western civilization" = western women, and WESTERN WOMEN DON'T KNOW YOU EXIST. .JUST FUCKING LOOK AT BREEDING RATES. White women HATE (non-Chad) white men, lmfao.

But yeah, I'm sure your "Aryan Princesses" (FUCKING LMAO) will reeeeeally prefer your "proud nationalist christian morality" and powerlifting to Alpha Tyrone's LONG, DOM BBC.

I am the personification of good 'ole fashioned Sup Forums, been hanging out on Hatekhan for the last few years and just stopped by to see how you fags are doing. Ask me anything.

Brathackfleischbulettenbrötchen

I enjoyed reading this post. Have a (You).

Rind fleisch

Okay then.
You should visit one day, it's nice
>pic related

tl;dr

post more of the OP or fuck off

>most of them are ok

Free gibs and rape. Of course they are OK

Okay so maybe a bunch of women are getting raped and maybe theres going to be lots of more terrorist attacks but stop spreading hate its not that bad

I want to own people. We used to be able to do that. Chinese people use indentured servitude, right? I qualify for that, I want to make a bunch of people indentured servants to me!!!

Dating statistics don't really show that, though. The degenerate white woman is just a meme, blown up by screeching coloreds every time they bang a fat one. Most white women won't even consider a non white. And we do reproduce, just at a steady replacement rate. Instead of over doing it and becoming a burden on our infrastructure like a bunch of Africans after an aid shipment.

Where do you even are? And when you say some shit like Berlin then that it's really your fault for even going there-
You wouldn't want to go downtown Detroit would you?

did all the women get left behind, what happened to them?

Looks nice, I wanted to leave the US
This country is so lost

>Sweden sings its swansong

Arabs that don't assimilate whatsoever, live together in the islamic part of town and share neither religion, culture, ancestry nor ethnicity are ARABS. In what fucking possible sense are they German? Half of them don't even speak it for fucks sake.

5 including yourself, there, Ahmed?

>ou say some shit like Berlin then that it's really your fault for even going there-
>You wouldn't want to go downtown Detroit would you?

Hamburg. Every single shopping area and transit area, and most things in between, are like Istanbul.

If you can't see this you don't know how bad it really is. I think you mostly just stick to white suburbs while letting muslim ghettos form in your own urban centers.

What women? Unmarried young men don't have women to take with them.

The few who do will bring them in later.

and sadly, that's just the tip of the iceBERG

Men sold them off so they could fund their trip to free gibs

vocaroo.com/i/s0ao3717EPaV
give me a harder word i dare you

are you fucking dumb? ofcourse in the big citys are many foreigners becouse they study there or international companys, or dumb americans with no education who make holiday there.

Burger in France and Czech checking in.

OP is right, need to ban kebab stores, they basically destroy the local economy.

Sorry to hear your pain OP. Come home soon and taste the fresh air.

>mfw my 10cm erect penis wouldn't be able to penetrate that THICCness

How you enjoying Merrka

They never learnt me at hamburger university bout Germans speaking Arabic and praying in mosques.

10/10

I missed what rahowa means

Burger in Moravia. No sandniggers in sight. I just heard loud as fuck church bells for ten straight minutes.

Germans are the ultimate cucks. Fuck them. They killed themselves. I look forward to the day when Europe is reclaimed by it's rightful Slav owners.

Whos butt is this? Dat azz,

based flensburg

Racial Holy War

10/10
Grundstücksverkehrsgenehmigungszuständigkeitsübertragungsverordnung

plain old & useful genocide.

>Going to Berlin
>Expecting to experience the classic german lifestyle

It's like if euros went to Detroit and started bitching about how unamerican it felt. US tourists everyone

Let me share something with you kiddo since you seem kinda new here , Sup Forums is always right.

>yet germanies population is 90%+ european
What's the percentage for the people under 30? Because everyone over 30 is pretty much irrelevant for the future of demographics.

Flughafenlandebahnleuchtmarkierungshauptschaltkastenbedienungspersonal.